Love you to death

A Class Love

It was the Sunday night before Sohee had to go to school. Despite Taeyang being away and her father being at work all day, Sohee wasn't lonely. Sunmi and Lim had come over and were nagging her about getting out of the house.

"Aish, you guys are really annoying." Sohee complained as she tried to get out of Lim's tight hug.

"But unnie, you need to get out into the world." Lim cooed as she pressed her cheek against Sohee's cheek.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me unnie? I'm only a couple of mounts older than you."

Lim ignored her and continued to mash their faces together.

Sunmi came into her bedroom and saw the scene. "Omo! Your faces look morphed."

Sohee glared at her. "Go away."

"Not until you agree to come out with us." Mimi retorted.

~Awkward staring contest~

"Ok fine."

 

At Lotte World

Sohee walked arm in arm with Lim and Mimi through the corridor of Lotte world. The beautiful smell of delicious foods everywhere greeted the three and they knew they were in heaven.

"Why did you guys have to bring me here? Taeyang oppa was going to take me here when he got back from Japan."

Both Lim and Mimi eyed her suspiciously.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"Does our Sohee have a... crush?" Sunmi teased.

"I think she does." Lim joined in.

"I do not." She firmly defended her self.

"Mhm." Both Lim and Sunmi said in unison.

"I don't!" She yelled, her flushed cheeks almost giving her away. Just as Sunmi was about to say something, Sohee was yanked out of her arms. It took her a while to realize that it was Seungri who had rudely interupted their conversation.

"You're okay!" He yelled as he held Sohee in the tightest, most awkward hug he could.

"She wont be if you continue to squeeze the life out of her." Said Daesung, who was right next to him.

"Who said you could touch her?" Sunmi snorted, pulling Sohee back to her side. "We were kinda in the middle of a conversation."

He bowed and kissed Sunmi's hand. "Sorry my love."

She snatched her hand away while Daesung, Lim, and Sohee giggled to themselves.

"What gives you the right to kiss me? Do you want to die?" Mimi put her hands on her hips and looked him up and down.

He chuckled and placed his arm around her shoulder. "We ended things on a bad note ne? Since we're all here conveniently, let me and my hyung treat you girls to a day out."

Lim's face lit up. "Ok-"

"NO." Mimi cut her off. "I don't want any hand outs from them."

Sohee pouted. "But we're so broke..."

Mimi shook her head. "I don't need a man."

"What?" Lim said.

"I don't need a man." Mimi repeated.

"Jinjja?" Sohee asked.

"I don't need a man." Mimi said one last time.

"Jeongmal?" Daesung asked.

Sunmi got fed up with their questions. "Yes! How many times do I have to say it? Am I missing an inside joke or something???"

The three laughed and walked away, leaving Sunmi and Seungri staring at each other.

"Sunmi ah." Seungri said with his head down. "I'm really sorry about what Jiyong did to Sohee, I had no idea he was planing something like that. Please let me show you that I'm not a bad guy."

She was silent for a while, trying to determine if she should give him a chance. "Alright." She said while sighing.

His head shot up. "Really?"

"Yeh."

"Woo!" He grabed her hand and ran towards Lim, Daesung and Sohee. "Guys! She said she'd give me a chance!"

5 hours later

The day spent at Lotte world was something Sohee really needed. She actually got out of the house and had fun with people who cared for her (besides Taeyang of course). After they were done playing, Daesung took Lim  and Sohee home, and Seungri had his driver take him and Sunmi to the beach. It was a good day, and now all Sohee wanted to do was sit at home and rest. However, when she reached the front door of her apartment she had a feeling rest wasn't something she was about to do.

Jiyong stood there with his arms crossed. He smiled. "You're home. I've been waiting."

She gave him a troll face. "What do you mean you've been waiting? How long have you been here?"

He shrugged. "Since you left with your friends. I was watching from my car. After you left, I decided to stand here until you got back."

"Ok... you creep." She was about to reach for the doorknob when Jinyong grabbed her hand and led her to his car. He forced her in the passenger seat and then went over to the driver side.

"Yah!" she yelled. "What are you doing?"

He started the car and locked the door. "I'm taking you to diner. We're going on a date yeobo."

At the restauraunt

Sohee was being held against her will as Jiyong placed her at a table in the corner of the restaurant. He had ignored her pleas to take her home, he even had the nerve to order her food for her.

"Jiyong take me home NOW." Sohee demanded as she slammed her hand on the table.

He looked at her for a moment then continued to eat his food. "Our date just started."

She huffed and pouted. "Why do you insist on doing this to me?"

"I just wanna spend time with my fiance. Why do you always wanna leave me?"

"Because I can't stand you."

Jiyong looked down at his food, quietly pushing it around his plate with his chopsticks. "I know I've hurt you in the past and I'm sorry..." His voice suddenly turned dark. "But once we're married, if you ever try to leave me, you'll find yourself physically hurt."

Sohee's eyes widened as she began to stand up. Noticing this, Jiyong immediately grabbed her leg under the table, squeezing her skin whenever she would struggle.

"Where are you going yeobo?" His innocent expression contradicted with the deathly grip he had on her.

"Jiyong let me go or else." She cautiously warned.

"Or else what?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Or else I'll scream in front of all these people."

He smirked. "Go ahead and try. I'll just kiss you to make you stop."

She gave him a disgusted look. "You wouldn't dare."

"I would do it in a heartbeat. Now settle down and enjoy our date." His grip on her loosened so that his hand rested on her thigh.

For the rest of diner Sohee sat in silence while Jiyong told her how pretty she was and that they were going to be married forever.

At Sohee's apartment

"I had fun tonight. Didn't you?" Jiyong asked as he sat next to Sohee on the couch.

"No." She plainly said.

He pouted. "I'll take you somewhere better next time."

She stood up. "There's not gonna be a next time."

He stood up and gave her a back hug, leaning his head on her shoulder. "Don't be like that yeobo. I'll take you out next week, it'll be fun."

She sighed, trying not to get caught up in his amazing scent. "I'm to be busy. As soon as Taeyang oppa gets back from Japan, we're spending time together."

Jiyong let go of her and spun her around. "What did you just say?"

Looked at him in confusion. "I said I'm going to spend time with Taeyang."

Jiyong pushed her against the wall, pinning her wrists by her head. "There's no way in hell I'm gonna let you go out with that jerk. If you keep hanging out with him you might end up falling in love with him. That's something I will not let happen."

She rolled her eyes. "Watch me."

He smirked. "I'll ing kill you before I let anyone else have you." He smashed his lips into hers, ignoring her protests. His grip on her wrists tightened as he deepened the kiss. She tried to scream but her voice was muffled. Jiyong, being consumed in the moment, didn't know he was hurting her until the taste of blood filled his mouth. He quickly detached his lips from hers and stared in her tearful eyes. There was blood coming from her bottom lip where he unknowingly bit her. He let go of her, letting her slide to the floor as tears ran down her face.

He got down and crawled over to her. Her face was buried in her hands and he could see the bruises he made on her wrists. "Sohee... are you okay?" His voice was a mixture of guilt and sadness. She said nothing and continued to cry. He sighed and pulled her into his chest. "Why did you make oppa hurt you?" He lightly her hair. "I don't like hurting you." He kissed her forehead. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one was kinda all over the place. Sorry ^^'

Hope you liked it.

Listening to: No scrubs by TLC