Friend Date (part 1)

A Class Love

Okay, so before I start, I want to ask you guys something serious...

HAVE YOU SEEN GD'S NEW MV!?!? IT'S ONE OF A KIND (NO PUN INTENDED)

I don't want to give it away if you haven't seen it yet but let me just tell you, it's like nothing you've ever seen. It came out right around the time I was in my first class, Taeyang tweeted about it and it came to my phone. Since I sit in the front I had to hide my phone in between my legs so it looked like I was bowing my head and smiling like a psychopath. After I was finished watching it i literally started clapping and crying with joy. Then my teacher told me to shut up and took my phone -_-

Anyway! Hope you check it out if you haven't already ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the school day was hectic for Sohee. In first period, every girl was giving her the stink eye. 2nd period, the teacher had to move her to the front cause she kept day dreaming and she wouldn't concentrate. 3rd period was surprisingly okay, well excepted for the occasional glares and wads of paper balls being thrown at her head. At lunch, Jiyong sent some girls over to mess with her. This caused Lim to get upset and beat the girls up, then of course she was sent home for the day. In her last class, Seungri spent the majority of the time apologizing to her about Jiyong's behavior.

"It's fine Seungri. You don't have to apologize." She said after his 12th time of saying sorry.

"But I feel so guilty since he's my friend."

"It's okay. Really." She held up her hand in an 'okay' gesture and eye smiled.

He put his hands on her cheeks and shook her face around. "You are so CUTE."

She giggled and pat his left hand. Seeing this, another student, Suzy, smiled and looked at them. "Well aren't you too just the sweetest bowl of cherries. You'd make a good couple."

His eyes widened as he pulled his hands away from Sohee. "What? NO! I mean there's nothing wrong with Sohee, she's really pretty and nice, but I'm interested in some one else." He rambled on as she turned and talked to someone else.

    Finally, the bell rang and every body sprinted out into the hall. Sohee packed her bag quickly, said her good byes to Seungri and Sunmi (who had just walked into the class room), and headed towards the courtyard.

"Where is she going?" Sunmi pouted.

Seungri scratched his head. "Maybe she's meeting someone."

"Aww man. I was gonna ask her if she wanted to go get some ice cream with me." She sighed. "Oh well. You can come with me Sungyeol. (Infinite shout out! xD)"

He frowned and grabbed his backpack. "Okay." T.T

 

In the courtyard

 

    Out of breath and energy, Sohee reached her destination. She scanned the wide space in search of Taeyang. It didn't take long, considering he was the only student not dressed in a uniform. He was sitting off to the side with a single ear bud in. Once he noticed her, he stood, smiling, and jogged over to her.

"You're here. Ready to give me the tour?"

She smiled and nodded. "Let's go."

She showed him the entire school. From the lunch room to the subject halls. The gym, the library and the theater. After that, she walked him back outside.

"And here we are back in the courtyard."

"Thanks for showing me around. It was really helpful." He bowed.

"No problem. Well see you around." Right when she was about to walk away, he started to tug on the back of her shirt. She turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Who was that guy in the hallway earlier."

It took her a few seconds to realize what he was talking about. Then she answered. "Oh him. That was Kwon Jiyong. He's my frie- er- ex friend."

"Oh. Is that all he is to you? He's not your boyfriend or anything?" He tried not to sound suspicious.

She almost considered telling him the truth about the whole 'arranged marriage' thing... almost. She decided that it would be best if she just denied the entire thing until she figured out a plan. "Yeh, that's all." She technically wasn't lying. She hated him, he hated her, at least she thinks he does. And they weren't really in a relationship despite the fact that he's her fiance. So she kinda told the truth.

He smiled. "Oh okay. Hey um. This may seem a little weird since we just met and all, but I was wondering if since tomorrow is Saturday, would you maybe want to go to the mall with me a-as friends. I've ben dying to get some new hats but I don't want to go alone-"

"I love shopping!" She cut him off. "Sure, I'll go with you. Let's meet up at 2pm okay?"

He held out his hand. "Shake on it?"

She took his hand and shook it, making him smile. "Well then Sohee, it's a date."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is waaaay too short. I'm definatly gonna update a new chapter either tonight or tomorrow.

Hope you like it so far ^^

Tell me what you think <3

 

 

Listening to: One of a kind by G-dragon