Wedding dress

A Class Love

It had been 2 weeks since Sohee had been let home from the hospital and her father was making her go back to school on Monday. 

"But appa." She said. "I'm still sick. See!" She began to cough and beat her chest.

He rose an eyebrow. "That's funny, an hour ago you were just fine. Where did this sudden cough come from?"

She shrugged. "It comes and goes."

Trying to hold back his laughter, he shook his head and put his shoes on. "You're going back to school and that's final."

While pouting, she nodded her had.

"Good girl. I'm going to go see my friend's baby in the hospital. Be back soon sweet heart." With that, he headed out the door, leaving Sohee to her thoughts. Feeling defeat, she fell face foreword on the couch and released a frustrated groan. 

"Maybe if I wear a wig and some heavy makeup then no one will recognize me." She spoke out loud. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing. Having her face buried in a pillow, she blindly searched for the object.

"Yeobseo?" She answered half heartedly.

"Sohee ah, how are you doing?" Taeyang's soft voice spilled through the other end.

She sat up, smiling a bit. It was nice to hear his voice even though she saw him every day since being let out of the hospital when he came to visit. Sunmi and Lim also came to see her everyday after school and she appreciated that. She liked the attention. Though there was one thing she didn't like, the occasional visit from Jiyong. He would always barge in and pester her about her health. She wasn't sure if he was pretending our genuinely concerned about her. In all honesty, she was too damaged by him to care.

"Oh, I'm great thanks for asking."     

"That's good." His voice answered back in a soft tone. Something was different, he wasn't all cheerful like usual. He seemed a bit worried.

"Oppa is everything okay?"

He was silent for a while then he finally spoke. "Everything's fine just that... I'm going to be in Japan for a couple of days taking care of my great aunt. I wont be able to take you to the amusement park like I promised until I get back." He sighed.

"Oh, well I guess that can't be helped." She sounded a bit disappointed.

"I'm really really really sorry Sohee. I'll make it up to you."

"It's okay oppa, you don't have to apologize."

"Are you sure?" He sounded concerned.

She smiled at how sweet his heart is. "Yes I'm sure. What kind of person would I be if I kept you all for my self? Help your aunt and I'll wait for you."

He seemed a bit relieved. "Aw thanks sweet heart, I knew you would understand. Tell you what, as soon as I get back to Korea, you'll be the first person I run to. You'll have my full, undivided attention."

She gigled. "I'll look foreword to it."

After another 30 minutes of chit chatting, the two said their goodbyes. Then, as if on cue, the door bell rang, startling Sohee. She slowly picked herself up and made her way to the door. Being the cautious person that she is, she glanced through the peep hole to find Jiyong waiting patiently by the door. She groaned and pounded her fist against the hard wood.

"Go away."

"But I wanna see you." He responded in an hopeful voice.

"How about you look at those pictures you made of me." She retorted coldly.

It was quiet and for a moment she thought he left, but then he began to jiggle the doorknob. "Sohee ah, I bought you something. Don't you wanna see what it is?"

She rolled her eyes. "Not really."

"Well... I can cook you something, I bet you're hungry."

"No, I don't want your stupid cooking."

"Wanna watch tv? I brought over some of your favorite movies."

"NO!" She started to become frustrated. "How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?!"

Her sudden outburst took him by surprise but he shook it off. His struggles with the doorknob stopped once he realized something, her father always kept a key under the mat. A bit cliche but convenient. He swiftly slid the key in the key hole and swung the door open. Sohee was on the couch with a horrified expression on her face.

"How the heck did you-"

"The key under the mat remember?" He gave her a big smile.

She sighed and shot him the meanest glare she could produce.

"Anyway." He continued, shutting the door behind him and sitting next to her on the couch. "I really wanna show you what I picked up for you." He reached into his backpack, pulling out a medium sized box, and placed it on her lap. "Open it, I hope you like it."

She stared at the box then threw it to the ground. "I'm not interested in anything else you have to give me." She stood. "I'm going to the bathroom, when I get back you better be gone." She stomped away, leaving Jiyong pouting on the couch.

Moments later when Sohee returned, she was annoyed to see Jiyong standing in the middle of her living room. He was holding something but his back was turned so she coudn't see what it was.

"Yah, didn't I tell you to get lost?" She huffed in frustration. He said nothing, just turned his head and gave her a small smile. She became red with anger. "Are you deaf?! Get out of my-" Her words were then cut off once he turned around and reviled what he was holding. It was a long, platinum wedding dress. It seemed to glow under the dim lights of her apartment. He held it out to her like a small child holding out a favorite toy.

"I picked it out this morning. What do you think?"

She eyed the clothing then looked him in the eyes. "I think you should take it back."

He lowered his arms and frowned. "You don't like it? Then I'll buy you another one. You can come with me to pick it out."

She stared at him in disbelief. "You can't honestly expect you to marry you after all you've done. Besides, you were sooooo pissed off about this marriage a few weeks ago. It's NOT happening, so stop pretending like you care."

"But Sohee..."

"Shut up Jiyong, I'm just giving you what you want."

He ruffled his hair in frustration as he looked at the hurt on her face. Right when Sohee was about to retreat to her room, he spoke again. "Maybe that's not what I want anymore."

She turned to him, clearly confused. "What?"

"Maybe I want us to get married..." He lowered his eyes, not sure why he was saying all of this. Perhaps he felt guilty about what he did, or it could've been that he was jealous of the relationship between her and Taeyang. If she married him then she would leave that guy alone and love only him. At least that's what he thought. He'd have to convince, no, make her love him even if it meant forcing her to marry him. It was the only way.

Then came the silence. No one said a word. Jiyong's ious comment was a lot to take in. Then out of nowhere, Sohee's stomach began to growl, breaking the atmosphere. Jiyong's twisted thoughts were put on hold as he looked at her tummy.

"Ha! I knew you were hungry." Before Sohee could even say her own name, Jiyong had picked her up, carried her to the kitchen, and placed her down in a chair. "What do you want SoSo?" He asked with his head poking through the refrigerator. "I can make anything from Italian to Mexican. Whatever you want I can give to you."

"Jiyong." She said blankly.

"Hm?" He responded, still looking through the fridge.

She sighed before continuing. "I really hate you."

He paused, then griped the refrigerator handle so hard that it became hot and bent out of place. Quickly, he gathered himself and turned to her with a smile on his face. "We'll see about that."

Sohee hadn't realized the danger in his words at that moment. She would soon learn just how deranged Jiyong really was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here goes another chapter ^^

Jiyong is going a bit crazy over Sohee o.o (he's getting his crayon B^] ) 

Hope you liked it <3

 

Listening to: Madness ft Taecyeon by Miss A 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another thought... SUNYE IS GETTING MARRIED! TT.TT I'm so happy for her and James.