Oppa's here

A Class Love

Sohee picked herself up and dragged the box inside, shunting the door. She sat on the couch with the box in her lap and opened it. The first thing she saw was a note with a simple sentence on it:

Since you think it's okay to mess around in my life, how about we mess around with yours

-Jiyong and Hyori

 

"?" She set the note to the side and looked through the rest of the items. There two plan tickets. Attached to them was another note.

I suggest you use these and get out of town fast. Why? Just look at the pictures at the very bottom of this box.

-Hyori

 

Confused, Sohee took out two photos. She stared in horror at the pictures in her hand. One was  photo shoped picture of 'her' with two men touching her private parts. The other was a photo shoped pic of 'her' walking out of an abortion office. On the brink of a heart attack, she scrambled through the box for an explanation. Lo and behold, there was another note:

Like the picture? Jiyong is really good with computers. I myself took the liberty of sending them to everyone at your school. The power of email is fabulous. By now every one will know the type of you are.

-Hyori

She dropped everything on the floor as her body began to shake. Tears ran uncontrollably down her cheeks. Right when she was about to run into her roon, she spotted one last item with a note beside it. Hesitantly, she picked it up and realized what it was, the picture of her and Jiyong when they were younger. It had been torn into two pieces and crumpled up. It hurt to look at that but the words on the note was what really broke her heart.

Why do you still have this picture? It's pathetic really. We are NEVER going back to those days idiot.

-Jiyong

She gathered up everything in her hands then locked herself in her room. Heart broken.

 

The next day

Jiyong walked into school feeling satisfied with himself, no one was pestering him about his arranged marriage. Instead, they were all going crazy over the fake photos. He walked to his locker were Seungri and Daesung were standing.

"Hey Ji did you see them? Those pictures??" Seungri asked with his hands wagging in the air.

"Mhm." He simply nodded as he placed books in his locker.

"Those things are so fake. Any idiot could tell that those are photo shoped." Daesung added, shaking his head.

"Yeah but too bad we go to a school with a bunch of idiots." Seungri crossed his arms.

Then, out of no where, Lim spun Jiyong around and pushed him. Mimi was behind her with a pissed off expression on her face.

"What the hell do you two want?" Jiyong asked, turning back to his locker.

"It was you wasn't it?! You were the one who made those dumb pictures of Sohee weren't you?!" Lim exploded there in the hall."

He just shrugged and closed his locker. "We could point fingers all day. It won't get us anywhere. The damage is already done. Move on."

Grunting in disgust, Daesung pulled on Jiyong's arm. "Are you the one who did this to Sohee?"

"Sohee? What about Sohee?" Taeyang came out of the blue and looked at Daesung. "You know Sohee?" He asked.

He let go of Jiyong's arm and nodded. "Yeh, but these girls are more close to her." He pointed towards Sunmi and Lim.

Excitedly, Taeyang turned to the two girls. "You girls know Sohee? I've been looking for her all morning but couldn't find her. Can you tell me what her first class is?"

"She's not here." Lim answered.

"Why not? Is she sick?" He asked, worried.

"Haven't you heard? Didn't you get the pictures on sent to your email?"

"Nuh uh. I haven't gotten my computer hooked up in my new house yet. Plus I don't have an eamil. What's going on with Sohee?"

Lim sighed. "Someone sent out fake pictures of Sohee and sent it to everyone." She pulled out her cell phone and showed him the photos.

Taeyang gasped. "W-who would do such a thing to her?"

Lim crossed her arms and glared at Jiyong. "That's just what I was about to find out."

"Well?" Seungri asked, looking at Ji.

"Ok FINE! I did it. Just stop staring at me." Jiyong finally admitted.

Everyone was in shock at his answer. It was silent among them for what seemed like an hour.

"YOU BASTARD! I'LL ING KILL YOU!!" Lim pounced for Jiyong. It took Sunmi, Taeyang and Seungri to hold her back. "Just let me beat the sh*t out of him." She tried breaking away from them.

"Aish you crazy girl." Jiyong backed up, a little frightened.

Tayang quickly pulled Mimi to the side to talk to her. "Hey, could you give me Sohee's address? I wanna make sure she's alright."

She eyed him up and down, not sure he was sincere. Finally, she pulled out a pen from her bag and wrote down the address on his hand. He bowed to her and ran out the door.

When Sunmi turned back to the others, Daesungs was pulling Lim down the hall while she yelled various curses and death threats. Jiyong was was texting someone and Seungri was rolling his sleeves up.

"So... Sunmi. " He said nervously. "I'm sorry that all of this happened. Let me walk you to class. Then after school I can make it up to by-"

"Just save it. I want nothing to do with you. You can't honestly expect me to go hang out with a person who's friends the the jerk who ruiend my friends reputation."

"But I-"

"Goodbye Seungri." She fliped her hair, letting it hit him in the face, and walked away.

With anger filling the pits of his soul, Seungri turned to Jiyong. "How could you do this?! The first time she remembers my stupid name and she's mad at me."

He shrugged. "Find another girl."

"UGH! Sometimes I wonder why we're even friends." He stomped down the hall like a diva on a fit.

At Sohee's apartment

Taeyang knocked lightly on the door, impatiently waiting for an answer.

Just then, Sohee's father opened the door. He looked a mess. His hair was half combed, one shoe on with the other one in his hand, belt a little too loose and eyes blood shot.

"Who are you?" He asked, putting the other shoe on.

"I'm Dong Yongbae." He bowed. "I'm a friend of Sohee. You must be her father."

"Oh, yeh. Nice to meet you. If you're here to see her then come on in. She said she was sick but she locked herself away and I haven't been able to get to her. If you could get her to come out and and eat something I'd be really grateful. I have to go to work now so bye." He ran out the door and down the stairs.

Shrugging, Taeyang entered the apartment, closing the door behind him. "Sohee ah." He called out. There was no answer. He walked around the small space until he came to a closed door. Placing his hand on the knob be twisted, only to find out that it was locked.

"Hmm." He thought for a second then pulled out his credit card. He slid it through the door and it opened slightly. "Ha!" He stuffed his card back in his pocket and stepped in her room. "Ah cute." He said, noticing how small the room was. His eyes then fell on Sohee who was laying in her bed. He smiled and tip toed over to her, crouching down in front of her face.

"Wake up sleepy." He poked her fore head. Her skin was surprisingly cold. "Sohee?" He shook her but she didn't open her eyes. That's when he realized something was wrong. Her skin was cold and pale and she wasn't waking up.

"What's going on?" He looked around the room in panic. There was something that caught his eye. He crawled over to it, picking it up, he realized what it was. An empty prescription pill bottle.

"Oh god no." His face went blank. Then, he turned to Sohee and shook her harshly. "Sohee ah wake up! Please wake up!" No response. "I gotta get you to the hospital." He picked up her unconscious body and ran out of the apartment.

"Hold on Sohee, oppa wont let anything happen to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap :o

Tell me what you think <3  

 

 

Listening to: Me, Myself and I by Beyonce