New kid

A Class Love

Sohee walked into school a bit self conscious. Though she wasn't sure, she couldn't sworn that everyone was staring at her. When she got to her locker, she could hear a bunch of girls whispering.

"Why in the world would he chose her?" The fisrt girl said.

"Maybe he feels sorry for her." Another one said.

"Maybe she's pregnant." The last one said and they all started to giggle. Sohee turned around to see who they were talking about. So when she saw them staring directly at her she was a bit shocked. 

'Are they talking about me? No that couldn't be.'  She shut her locker and headed to her first class. Once she opened the door she could tell something was wrong. Usually the kids were loud and jumping all over the place before the bell rings, but today everyone was quiet. The boys were all mumbling to themselves and the girls were all glaring at her. She shrugged it off and took the seat next to Sunmi.

"Hey, what's going on with everyone?" She leaned in and whispered to her unusually quiet friend. Sunmi kept her eyes glued on the black board. "I-I'm sorry Sohee ah."

 

Jiyong walked into school with the worst headache he's had in years. "Why did I even bother coming to school today?" He questioned himself.

"Your fault for getting too worked up and then drinking." Daesung nagged from behind him.

"Is it just me or is everyone staring at Jiyong hyung?" Seungri noticed people's stares.

"People always stare at me. Why are you so slow?" Jiyong growled, gripping his head.

Seungri shook his head. "Not like this, it's different. It looks as if they're curious about something." 

"Yeah, something's up." Daesung also started to get paranoid.

Jiyong ignored them and proceeded to his locker. Once he reached it, he placed his forehead against the cold metal, hoping for some sort of release from his hangover. "Aish damn alcohol." He mumbled to him self, placing a hand on the locker's handle. Just as he was about to open it, a girl spun him around and slapped him. The impact of her hand on his face made such a loud sound that everyone in the hall had to stop and look.

"YAH! What the hell was that for?!" Jiyong yelled, staring, no glaring at her with a murderous look.

"How could you!?! You said you loved me and I even let you sleep with me and now you go and do this !?" She spat back at him with tears in her eyes. Seungri gasped and Daesung started shaking his head.

He was slightly confused at this point. He remembered sleeping with girl but never remembered telling her that he loved her. He also didn't know what she was mad about. "What the hell are you talking about?" 

"I'm talking about that little junior that you're getting married to. What's her name? Sohee? How could you?!?!" She began hitting his chest in fury of rage. His eyes widened. "H-How did you know about that?"

"Everyone knows about it!!" She stomped her feet and beat against his chest like a child.

Seungri pulled her away before Jiyong did something he regretted. "How do they now already?" Daesung asked, looking around.

"I don't know." Jiyong replied, clenching his fists. "But I'm gonna get to the bottom of this right now." And with that, he marched angrily down the hall.

 

Confused, Sohee leaned in closer to Mimi. "What do you mean? What are you sorry for?" Mimi forced her gaze to look at her.

"I told... I told some people and it kinda got out of hand. Some people told other people and now everyone knows!" She flopped her arms around and panted heavily. With all the information she was giving, Sohee was still confused.

"Whoa calm down, what are you talking about?"

She took a deep breathe before replying. "There were some senior girls who were messing with me. They were so loud and obnoxious, they were really getting on my nerves so I kinda let it slip that I was going to be going to Kwon Jiyong's wedding while they were sitting in the corner ing like es. When they didn't believe me I told them that you and Jiyong were getting married after he graduated. I gave details and everything. Then I told them to go it. I'm such a bad friend!" She hit her head against the desk.

Before Sohee could react, the class room door flew open, revealing a very angry Jiyong. All the girls suddenly became cheerful and started calling out to him.

"Oppa! Saranghae!!!"

"Remember me oppa!?!"

"Oh oppa, are you here for for me?"

Ignoring them, Jiyong swiftly rushed over to Sohee's desk and grabbed her arm, lifting her up.

"Yah! What are you doing?" She tried objecting to his actions but his grip was too strong. As he pulled her towards the door, she could feel the jealous glares of girls piercing through the back of her head.

"Aish that man eater."

"So I guess the rumors are true."

"Why on earth would he want HER?"

Once they were far enough away from the class, he slammed her up against the locker. She flinched in pain as the cool metal met her back. Seeing this made him let out a bitter laugh. "Stop trying to get my ing sympathy.

She gave him a 'wtf' face. "Are you on drugs?" She attempted to push him away, only to have him push her harder against the locker.

"I'm referring to you telling everybody that we're getting married, as if it was actually gonna happen. And right when I was starting to feel bad about what I did. Guess I was right about you."

Sohee put her hand to her hand and puffed out her cheeks. "Oh that. No it was Sunmi that told. Not me."

"You're a ing liar! You're just trying to build off my popularity like a little leech."

"Yah! Why are you cussing? And I already told you that I didn't tell anybody. It was my friend. Why in the world would I try to build off of you. I don't want your stupid popularity and your fake friends." After all that was said she spit on his shoes. He gasped and stared wide eyed at her.

"You little!" He rose his hand, about to strike her. She closed her eyes and waited for the impact. Just as he was about to back hand her, someone grabbed his wrist, stopping him. 

Sohee opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar boy in a leather jacket and sagging skinny jeans. "Don't you know it's not polite to hit a lady?"

Jiyong jerked his hand away and glared at the slightly shorter boy before him. "What lady? All I see is this peasant trying to feed off of my fortune."

Sohee grunted. "What did I just say?!"

The boy pushed Jiyong away. "I suggest you get lost before you make me really mad."

Jiyong rolled his eyes before pointing to Sohee. "This isn't over. You're gonna pay for this ." And with that he walked away. The shook his head and then turned to face Sohee. He flashed her the most precious eye smile she's ever seen. She found herself being mesmerized by his innocent charm and sweet aura.

"Are you alright?" He asked, checking all around her body to cheek for bruises or cuts.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I-I'm Ahn Sohee, a junior." She bowed.

He flashed the same heart stopping smile and bowed 90 degreases. "I'm Dong Yongbae, but you can call me Taeyang. I'm a senior. I'm new here so I don't have many friends." He blushed and looked down at the ground. "Maybe you could show me around some time?"

She giggled at his shyness. "Yeh of course."

He looked up at her, his eyes looking bright. "Great! Meet me after school in the court yard. You can help me get used to the school then we can get to know eachother."

"Yongbae! Come, we need to get your classed situated." The principle called from down the hall. "And you young lady. Get to class before the late bell rings."

Taeyang bowed to Sohee. "See you later Sohee ah." and then ran down the hallway.

She watched him make his way towards the principle and smiled. "Taeyang... what a sweet boy." She sighed and headed back to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to add Taeyang ;D

Tell me what you think <3

Listening to: YMCA baseball team by YG family (love the old YG fam)