Friend date (part two)

A Class Love

"Aish, don't be like that Ji." Sohee tried to calm down her friend. He had gotten into a fight with his father a week ago and he had been staying at her apartment ever since.

"Like what? I'm being completely reasonable." He said pouting, folding some of his pants and placing them in his back pack. 

"You can't run away to Russia. You're only 13."

"SO?"

"You'd get arrested and brought back to your parents before getting anywhere close to the airport." She crossed her arms and sat down on the couch, watching him sit on the floor and blankly stare at her. 

He shook his head before zipping up his back. "Then I'll go Pusan. I have an aunt out their with a huge house." He put his bag over his shoulders and stood, walking over to his shoes. "No one's ever gonna see me again."

He heard her let out a sigh of disbelief. "So you're just gonna leave me all alone?" The hurt in her voice made his heart soften and he calmed down a bit. Of course he didn't want to leave her, she was the most precious person in his life. Before putting on his shoes, he came and sat next to her on the couch.

"Come with me."

She raised an eyebrow. "You can't be serious."

"More than I'll ever be. We can both live in Pusan, go to a new school, find new friends, and never be sad again." He smiled excitedly at her.

She shook her head and sighed. "As much as I would LOVE to stow away with you, I'm gonna have to say no."

Pouting, he dropped his shoulders. "Wae?"

Out of no where, she threw a pillow at his head, almost making him fall off the couch. "What was that for??" He asked confused.

"You don't know how good you have it. A gigantic mansion, 3 summer homes, all the electronics in the world, money as far as the eye can see, and you want to run away from it all. Look at the boo boo whole I'm living in." She gestured to her entire apartment. "I practically have nothing but my appa and you and I've never once complained."

"But he said I would never amount to anything. What kind of a father says that to his?!"

"Then prove him wrong! If some one says you can't do something then the only thing to do is to prove that you can do it. It's not good to run away from your problems oppa."

Realizing she was right, he dropped his bag on the floor and laid back. "I guess that makes sense."

She pat his shoulder. "Glad you finally came to your senses."

"Yeh cause of you... the only person who gives a crap about me."

"Don't say that, your parents love you very much."

He held her hand and looked at her. "Thanks Sohee ah."

She smiled sweetly. "That's what friends are for."

He gave a small smile before leaning in and giving her a small kiss, their first kiss. Sohee was so shocked that she just stiffened and sat there.

"YAH! What are you two doing!?!" They both jumped up and stared at Sohee's father. He was standing at the front door with her older sister and his hands on his hips. "I leave for two hours and THIS is what happens?? You start macking on my daughter!? Aish, headache." He went to his room and shut the door.

Sohee turned to Jiyong. "Dude, what was that for?"

He shrugged. "Just seemed like the right thing to do."

"..." 

"No?"

"-___-"

 

END OF DREAM

 

Sohee woke up to the bright sunlight spilling through her blinds. Her previous dream was enough to make her want to stay in bed all day and sulk. "Ugh, that jerk." She put the pillow over her head and started flailing her legs around.

There was a knock at the door, followed by a soft voice. "Are you alright sweet heart?" It was her father.

"Go away." She answered in a groggy voice.

"Are you still angry with appa?"

She took the pillow off of her head and sat up, glaring at the door. "Oh no. It's completely fine that you just signed away my future for 500 bucks without even telling me. That's not something to be mad about at all." She answered back sarcastically.

He sighed. "Well I'm off to work. I'm really sorry. Please don't hate appa anymore." The sound of his foot steps disappeared behind the closing of the front door. She groaned, laying back down and sighed. Her eyes averted to the clock in an act of curiosity. The blocky numbers read 12:50. "Why did I sleep so late?" Then she remembered about her 'date' with Taeyang. She shot up and smiled. "Oh yeah, I should start getting ready." She skipped to the bathroom.

30 minutes later, she came into the living room and looked for her shoes. "I knew I had them some where." She stuck out her tongue. "Ah. There they are." She smiled, putting them on, and headed out the door.

Meanwhile

Jiyong was on his couch scrolling through his phone when the doorbell began to ring. He ignored it and continued what he was doing. It rang again... and again... and again. After about 3 minutes of obsessive ringing, Jiyong became frustrated.

"Isn't some one gonna get that!?" He yelled.

"Why don't YOU get it!?" His mother yelled back from her office.

He mumbled cuse words under his breath and walked to the door. His jaw just about dropped when he saw who it was. Hyori, the stripper from the club.

"Hello there Jiyong." She smiled mischievously.

"N-noona? What are you doing here?"

"Well when you told me your name I thought it sounded familiar so I looked you up. You are a very important young man. Heir of the Kwon family, future of all 5 businesses. You are an interesting character indeed."

He gave her a bored look. "And?"

She laughed. "I'll just be straight foreword with. I want you, you're like no one I've ever seen before and I like that about you."

He smirked. "Why am I not surprised? But unfortunately I can't take you up on your offer. I'm having a little problem with this girl."

"I can help you with that."

He rose an eyebrows then pointed inside. "Come in."

At the mall

Sohee stood at the front door and waited patiently for Taeyang. She was a bit early so she starting singing to pass the time.

~Beautiful boys, all over the world

I could be chasing but my time would be wasted

They got nothing on you baby. Nothing on you baby~

She jumped when she heard some one chuckling. She turned around to see Taeyang smiling at her. He was wearing a white muscle shirt that showed of his well built body, baggy pants, a backpack, and a hat that said HYPE. He had one foot on a skate board, making him look cool beyond belief.

"I had no idea you have such a sweet voice."

She blushed a bit and bowed. "I didn't notice you there."

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He kicked his skateboard up and put it in his bag.

"N-no. It's okay."

He laughed again but then stopped when he noticed what she was wearing. A white jacket with a red tank top under it. Dark blue skinny jeans and white sneakers. Her hair was long and pretty over her shoulders.

She realized his staring. "What's the matter? Do I have something in my hair??" She started to comb hair with her hands.

He shook his head. "Nuh uh. Just that... we kinda match... like a couple."

"Huh? Oh I guess we do."

~Awkward silence~

"...........Uh, so you ready to go?" He asked.

She nodded and walked inside with him.

    The first store they went into was a shoe and hat store. There was foot and head wear on every inch of the wall. "Whoa! So many hats." Taeyang exclaimed and ran round like a little kid. Sohee giggled and followed him around the huge place. In no time, she had about 20 of his hats in her hands while he stood in the mirror and tried them on.

"Do you like this one?" He asked, putting on a black hat with monster teeth.

"Yhasmfff." She mumbled behind the mountain of hats.

"What?" He turned around to look at her. "Oh gosh sorry." He grabbed the hats and placed them on the ground. "So. What do you think?" He asked, modeling the hat. She examined it and have him a thumbs up. "I like it."

"Then I'll get this one." 

 

After paying for the monster had, and a couple of other ones as well, they walked around the mall a bit and just chatted.

"What's wrong Sohee ah?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"You seem worried about something."

She stared at the ground as she walked. "I just had a little fight with my appa. He did something that made me mad and I've been giving me the cold shoulder lately. I feel a bit guilty for being so cold."

"Well whatever it is I'm sure you'll forgive him. He's your appa and you love him right? Just think what it would be like if you didn't have him."

"You're right. His decision was for the best of us."

He pat her head then dragged her to sit on a nearby bench. "There ya go. So other than your appa how about the rest of your family?"

She puffed out her cheeks then after a while answered. "I have an unnie. She got married a few years go. She calls from time to time. I miss her a lot but I'm glad that she's happy."

"What about your umma?"

"Uh... well. She doesn't live with us anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"She got remarried and left when I was 6. I haven't heard from her since." She bit her lip, trying to hold back tears.

He poked her cheek and looked at her with worried eyes. "Yah, don't cry." She sniffed a bit but didn't reply back. Then he got an idea. He reached into his bag, pulled out his HYPE hat, crouched down in front of her and placed the hat on her head and then pulled her hood over it. "Not that you're not pretty when you cry, I just think you're the most beautiful when you smile." 

She looked up with slightly puffy eyes. "Th-thank you." A small smile formed on her face. Out of no where, her stomach started to bark.

His eyes widened. "Have you eaten today?" 

She bit her lip. "I knew I forgot something."

He chuckled and motioned for her to follow him. "I'll buy you anything you want to eat." 

An hour later

Taeyang walked Sohee to the bus stop, even staying and talking with her until it arrived. Once it pulled up, she stood and said goodbye.

"Thanks for today Taeyang. I had fun."

"No problem. And for now on call me oppa ok?"

She smiled and nodded. "Oh yeah your hat." She was about to reach for it but was stoped when he brought her hands to her sides. "No. You keep it. It's a thank you gift for being so kind to me." And there was that glorious eyes smile. In return, she flashed her own eye smile, making him loose his breath for a moment.

"Thank you Tae- I mean oppa ^^" She bowed and hoped on the bus.

He waved until the bus disappeared down the street.

At home

Sohee finally reached her apartment after walking up 3 flights of stairs. She jammed her keys in the doorknob and swung the door open. "Appa I'm ho-AHHH!" She tripped over something and almost fell flat on her face.

"What in the world just happened?" She looked over her shoulder and saw a medium sized, black box. She crawled over to it and read the address sticker.

To: Sohee

From: Hyori & Jiyong

She scratched her head. "Who's Hyori??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's late... I know... I'm sorry T.T

I was pre occupied with Grand theft auto. I was going to set it down but es be crazy on there. Trying to mess with my gang on my turf - _-

Anyway! hope you liked this one :)

 

Listening to: A Yo by JinuSean