Broken Hearts

My Choi Savior

Siwon’s POV
It’s him! It’s really him. I finally found the man I’ve been waiting for, for two years. But he was crying .. again! I wonder why! Didn’t I say I don’t want to see you cry again Kyuhyun-ah?

After a few seconds just standing there in front of the elevator, my legs finally obey me as they start walking in the direction that Kyu went in. I don’t know where he went or why he ran from me but I have to find him. I need to find him.

I forgot about the reason I came to the hospital in the first place, but I’m sure Hyuk-ah is fine. He has his boyfriend to take care of him. All I can think of now is finding Cho Kyuhyun. I’m not letting you go this time.

I spent several minutes running around the hospital, searching floor by floor, room by room for him. I didn’t care about the patients that I walked on them or how the nurses were looking at me like I’m a crazy man. No, nothing matters to me right now more than finding him.

I was panting and sweating from all the running until I finally stumbled into Hyukjae’s room.

“Siwon-ah, is everything okay?” I can see he’s worried about me but all I want to do is keep looking for Kyuhyun. I know he can already have left the hospital but I want to find him so bad. My brain doesn’t seem to work or care to answer Hyukjae. Instead, I divert my sight to Donghae who’s sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Donghae-ssi. Please tell me, did you keep contact with Kyuhyun after that day?”

Donghae looks at me puzzled with a question mark written all over his face, but I’m glad he understood what I asked because he soon answers…

“Yes I did. He’s my best friend now”

What? Best friend? I have no idea what’s happening to me right now but a smile soon pricked into my lips. If Donghae is his friend, then he must know where he is right now. This is finally my chance to meet him again and I’m not going to waste it.

“Please can you tell me where he lives? Where can I find him? I need to see him. Please” I can feel how I’m out of breath and my head feels dizzy but I try to stay focus.

“Siwon-ssi, are you okay? Maybe you need to sit down first. You’re pale and you look like you’re about to faint”

He’s right. I do feel like right now. My eyelids feel heavy and I feel I’m about to pass out. So to not to, I choose to sit down and take the glass of water that Hyukjae is handing me.

“Siwon-ah … D-did you see him?”

“See who?” Looks like Donghae doesn’t know about me and Kyuhyun because he looks confused. But why Kyuhyun didn’t tell him about that night? Did it not mean anything to him? Did he think it wasn’t worth talking about?

I shake those ideas from my head and turn my focus to Donghae again. I don’t have to ask again because he can clearly see that I’m waiting for his answer

”He’s living with me. We’re roommates and he also works with me at this hospital”

“Really? Is he a doctor too?”

”Y-yes he is … B-but I don’t understand”

Kyuhyun is a doctor. My babykyu is a doctor? I didn’t see that coming, he looks too young to be one.

“Can you give me the address? Where can he be now?”

“I think he’s got work right now. B-but I’ll give you my address and you can wait for him there?”

”Thank you. I know you’re confused but Hyukjae here will explain everything”

Cho Kyuhyun, wait for me… I note the address and head out of the room, but before I can go out a figure is standing in front of me …

Kyuhyun’s POV
I can’t believe I just embraced him. How can I do that? Why did he have to be him! Why did Donghae have to date Siwon’s friend of all men? All kind of questions are running through my head and I can’t seem to stop wondering if I was late at meeting him. Did he start dating after that night? Or was it last year? What If I found him before now, would I find him single then?

It doesn’t matter anyway. If he already has a girlfriend it means he didn’t care about me. I personally want to love freely without anyone holding me down, so that’s why I gave up on women who are too fragile, to choose a man who can love me properly but not any man … Him. If it’s not him, then it’s no one. That’s why I had stayed alone. That’s why I had hoped to meet Siwon again.

So much for my shattering wish, ha? How can I be so stupid! I didn’t even know him that well and I let myself sleep with him and fall for him? What was I thinking? Stupid Kyuhyun! That’s why you’ll end up alone!

Now what should I do. I’m here sitting in a corner on the roof of the hospital crying my heart out like a pathetic idiot. Earlier, it felt like I was suffocating just hearing his voice. Why couldn’t you believe in us Siwon? Why did you have to break my heart? I did say that I believe we’re destined, didn’t I? Then why? Just why?

I pull my knees to my chest as my tears keep streaming down my face. I know I have to snap out of this, but I’m allowed to cry, aren’t I?

After a few minutes hiding in the roof like some runaway bride, I come to a decision…

Just when Siwon is about to walk out of the room, his eyes widen as his beloved Kyuhyun is right in front of him with his puffy red eyes, staring back at him.

“We need to talk” is all that Kyuhyun say before he turns around and starts walking towards the elevator, leaving Siwon startled for a short second, probably because of hearing Kyuhyun’s voice again, before following him.

Hyukjae’s POV
Me and my big mouth, how can I do such a thing? Kyuhyun clearly was crying. His eyes were so red. Was it because of what I said? Because of Siwon having a girlfriend?

Well they’re together now and we’ll see what will happen. We’ll see if they really love each other. They need to talk first. I just hope my stupid mouth won’t end up hurting any of them. I meant no harm. I just want to protect my friend.

He’s going to be mad at me if I ruined his reunion with Kyuhyun. So better not talk about it for now.

“Hyukkie … care to explain?” Oh boy! How should I explain? It would’ve been easier if Kyuhyun told him about Siwon earlier.

“You mean Kyuhyun and Siwon … My Kyuhyun and Your Siwon … They slept together?? I knew it! I knew something happened that night, but ? Didn’t see that one coming!”

”Yep. And since then Siwon couldn’t seem to stop thinking about him”

“So all this time … when Kyuhyun had been miserable and refusing to date anyone … It wasn’t because of her … But because of Siwon? Siwon?”

Kyuhyun is nervously walking towards the elevator. He feels his heart is about to explode just thinking of Siwon who’s now walking behind him. He seriously doesn’t know how he will manage to talk to the guy without that night flashing in his mind, because that’s what's been happening to him whenever he even think of Siwon. Now that this man is inches away from him, god knows how Kyuhyun will survive it.

Meanwhile, Siwon, who is hoping for the best, is obediently following Kyuhyun with a wide smile plastered on his face. He’s finally sure that the feelings he has been having for the past two years are true and that now looking at this man in front him, he knows for sure that he’s in love.

Luckily, the elevator door is already open so Kyuhyun just steps in and holds the door for Siwon. Once both in, he presses the roof button.

As the lift goes up, they’re both silent as they both look for something else to focus on, other than the fact that they are alone in an elevator … together. Neither had bothered to start a conversation as each, are absorbed in their own thoughts.

Kyuhyun’s POV
I'll admit, I whimper as the elevator starts moving up. Dear God, I can't wait for it to land. This closeness between us is torturing me and it makes what I’m about to tell him next even harder.

Why does the elevator need to be this small? Our bodies are almost brushing that I can feel the warmth coming from his body. I close my eyes for a second to inhale the scent coming from him. It’s the same as that night. Nothing is changed about him … Well except the fact that he’s dating someone.

I suddenly feel my face being on fire which I only realize why, when I turn my face and see him staring at me. His face expression is serious that I can’t help but stare back at him.

Why are you making it hard for me Siwon? Can’t you just stop acting like this? I need to let you go … please. You already found someone else…

Siwon’s POV
I can’t believe we’re standing next to each other. He’s looking more adorable than ever. I can’t wait to have him in my arms, to kiss his plmupy lips, to devour his body with my touches. I miss you so much Kyuhyun-ah, you have no idea how much …

But then I remember what happened earlier, how he bumped into me and how he was crying and it got me wondering … Was he hurt again? Could it possibly be that he already found someone and that’s why he was crying? Maybe they had a fight?

My heart can’t help but sting just thinking that Kyuhyun may already found someone else. I can’t deal with that. I just can’t.

I didn’t realize how my sight diverted to him until I see him staring back at me with those brown orbs that I adore. Kyuhyun please don’t let go of me, I need you …

Kyuhyun was the first to break the eye contact as he sighs and focuses on the door in front of him, wondering when the hell this ride will end. And that’s when, much to Siwon’s dismay, the elevator stops.

It’s Kyuhyun who gets out first, relieved to get away from the awkward situation he was in. He walks towards the roof as he inhales the fresh air and next, with determination, he turns to face Siwon.

“I’ll talk first so you should just listen … please”

Siwon stands there astonished at how Kyuhyun is looking right now with the sunrays lightening his already beautiful face. His heart can’t help but beat fast. On the other hand, Kyuhyun who didn’t get a reply decides to start talking.

“Well, about that night …” Siwon felt his insides shift the moment the subject is brought up, while Kyuhyun tries to sound as tough as possible even though it’s very hard seeing how the things that he keeps pushed down into the farthest corners of his mind, are all spilling out.

“L-let’s just forget it ever happened” Uh-oh! That’s not what Siwon was waiting to hear. Forget about it? How can he forget about the only thing that got him going for the past years?

While Kyuhyun diverts his gaze to look at the walking people downstairs, Siwon is left frozen in his place. His mouth suddenly gets paralyzed and he can’t seem to utter a single word.

“H-how? W-why would …” Siwon can’t seem to form a simple sentence. He’s too dazzled with what just came out of Kyuhyun’s mouth that his mind just shut off.

“It’s been two years. It was a one night stand based on how messed up our lives were. So no big deal” Where did Kyuhyun get all this courage? He himself is wondering about that. He’s not the kind of person who can hide his feelings this good, but this is a critical situation so it’s his only choice.

Although his heart is breaking to pieces right now, his tears are threatening to fall down that his eyes are now stinging, even though the only thing he wants right now is to jump on Siwon and tells him how much he loves him and beg him to be his … He just can’t.

“N-no big d-deal?” Siwon's hands are turning into fists as he's trying to endure the stinging feeling in his heart.

“Your best friend is dating my best friend and we’re bound to meet. So let’s just pretend nothing happened and no one will get hurt”

No one will get hurt? Seriously? My heart is about to jump out of my chest and you’re telling me no one will get hurt? How could you? You were the one who gave me hope with that note! You said you won’t let me go if we were to meet again! You promised to love me! H-how could you?

That’s what Siwon said in his mind and that’s what he's supposed to say out loud, but he just can’t … Instead he says “Ok” before turning around and leaving a broken Kyuhyun behind.

Siwon doesn’t realize that what Kyuhyun said is the opposite of what he felt. He doesn’t know that this is all a big misunderstanding and that they both want the same thing. He doesn’t know that right now, as he walks away, Kyuhyun is crying. Crouching on the ground and crying his heart out, moping about his broking heart and his lost wish. 

They say that you can only see a rainbow after it rains, so right now that it’s a storm in their hearts … will they find their rainbow?


Okay, so I wasn't suppose to update tonight but I couldn't let you wait for long, and I know this is angsty but I can't help it *sorry* I'll reward you with a sweet phonecall tomorrow :p
And I'll give you another update very soon ^^
As for the comments on the last chapter ... Pleaaaase don't kill Hyukkie yet! I still need him :(
♥ Thank you my beautiful readers