Cho Kyuhyun

My Choi Savior

 

Cho Kyuhyun is running. Tears are flowing down his face but he lets them be because he doesn’t have the strength to wipe them. He doesn’t care about his surroundings at the moment or people’s stares. He just wants to shake off the stinging feeling in his heart.

Cho Kyuhyun is an unfortunate boy, who had to live in an orphanage when his parents died due to a car accident. He didn’t have a family or relatives, so he became an orphan by the age of seven.
 

She was an orphan too. She was two years younger than Cho Kyuhyun. One day she was getting bullied by some mean girls and he was there to defend her.

’I think we’re going to be the best of friends’ He said to her while drying out her tears. From that day forward, they became long life friends and lovers by the time high school came.

She was abandoned by her parents at birth, so Cho Kyuhyun was there for her from the start. They were inseparable and did everything together. Cho Kyuhyun was the only person she knew and loved.

Sadly, time changes everything.


 

It’s hard for Cho Kyuhyun to process everything that just happened. He doesn’t know where his feet are taking him. He just runs and runs while the streaming tears are starting to sting his eyes. People who are passing by gawk, but he doesn’t care because there really is no reason why he would want to hide his broken heart from anyone.

After everything Cho Kyuhyun has done for her, after all the love and support he gave her when she didn’t have anyone, what did he get in return? Betrayal.

They’ve been dating for as long as he can remember. Unfortunately, it all came down shattering in one second. He walked on them having on their bed. The bed they shared together for the two years and a half, she was now sharing it with the second person he trusted the most.

Cho Kyuhyun didn’t need to hear any explanation, what he saw have said it all. She cheated on him. What hurts the most, is that she didn't cheat with some random guy, but with his best friend.

He couldn’t handle that view. He just dashed out of the apartment even though it was his. A part of him told him that he should kick them out of the house but he just couldn’t stay there for another second. He felt disgusted.

Cho Kyuhyun loved her. Who could’ve imagined that she would do something like this to him? He was the one who introduced her to his friend. Never did he imagine that he would be replaced by him. Who knew how long had she been cheating, or how many times did they sneak out behind his back.


 

Cho Kyuhyun keeps running until he is now standing on the Han River Bridge. He wishes he didn’t stop though, as memories of him and her came flowing back to his mind. How they met, how he did everything for them to be together, how much he fought for their love. She was the centre of his life and they were both glad that they found each other.

They were together their whole life and he was planning on spending the rest of his life with her. He thought she wanted the same. 

’I can’t imagine myself with someone else other than you’, that’s what she used to tell him. Who knew that it would all change? Who knew that She would change?

Both hands resting on the bridge's crossbar, Cho Kyuhyun’s line of memories was cut off by the phone vibrating in his pocket.

Message From: My Lovely <3

"Oppa, mianhe … I don’t know how or when it happened but I just fell out of love with you. I didn’t mean for it to happen this way, but I love him as much as I once loved you.
Kyuhyun-ah you’ll always be my savior. We’ll talk when you’re ready."

“Savior my ! How can she betray me like this? God what did I do to deserve such pain? Why me? Why does it always have to be me?”

Cho Kyuhyun is a mess, and to add to that it started raining. He is soaked wet and the tears that keeps flowing down his cheeks was now mixed with the rain drops.

He doesn’t think he has a reason to live anymore, since they were the only people in his life.

‘I should’ve guessed when they started hanging out without me. They must think I’m a pabo’

Cho Kyuhyun thinks it’s his fault for not noticing something earlier. But how could he know? There was no sign of it. He trusted her.

Cho Kyuhyun is scolding himself. He’s frustrated. He starts throwing with his leg some rocks from the edge of the bridge into the river, but since the road is slippery, he ends up tripping and about to fall into the river.


 

If one thing was known about the Han River, is its ability to swallow people’s lives. It’s known by running against the flow. No one dares to swim in it.

So when Cho Kyuhyun slipped from the bridge, he knew it’s over for him. He already heard some drowning cases where nobody had survived. No one comes out alive of it.

So at this point, where Cho Kyuhyun is falling from the bridge, he knows he’s going to die in a matter of seconds or maybe minutes if he’s lucky. His heart is still aching from the betrayal, mixed up with the fear of dying. Yes, he said he doesn’t have anything or anyone to live for anymore, but he didn’t mean that he wants his life to end right away.

Well It’s not like he has a family or friends to say goodbye to, but he’s a doctor. He saves lives. It’s true that he only chooses medicine because of her, but he ended up liking it later on. He always thought it felt nice to save people. It makes him feel good about himself because he wasn’t able to save his parents from the accident. Now he can save others because he doesn’t want another child to go through what he already went through.

Now, look at the irony of things. Cho Kyuhyun who saves lives, is about to die and doesn’t have anyone to save his. He closes his eyes surrendering to the fact that his life will end in a matter of short minutes.

Nobody’s going to miss him and nobody’s going to even notice that he died. Who knows when the river will wash out his body to the surface.

Cho Kyuhyun closes his eyes tightly and spreads his arms in the air. He thinks there’s no need to scream or ask for help, because there’s no hope. It’s the end for him…
 

Splash !!


Hello again ^^
This chapter is kind of like an Introduction from Kyuhyun's prespective, so don't mind the several 'Cho Kyuhyun' :p
I put some changes in the foreword, so check it out. I don't have the entire plot yet, but hopefully it will come in time 
Let me know what you think and I hope you'll find this first chapter interesting enough to support this fic ^^