Special Corner

Boss, I am your “Male” Secretary!

 

Hi people!

As you can see from the title, this short update is a special corner for celebrating my country's birthday! Ha!

It's not on Amber, but on Victoria. 

So people, don't feel cheated by me! If you are disappointed, I appologize! *Bows to you*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this small update! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Victoria’s POV)

The one and the only reason why I do not want to marry Kris were not because I hated rich guys. It was because I am waiting for my destiny to come.

In the party, I noticed that Kris was staring at Amber and through his eyes I already knew that he got interested with her so, I decided to push Amber towards him. I persuaded her to work in Kris’s company hoping that the two of them would fall in love with one another and Kris would cancel off the marriage.

 

I knew that I’m selfish, but I really want to meet that guy again…

 

(1-year ago- Thailand)

I was taking a one-month break and I decided to go to Thailand for my vacation. I had always wanted to travel on my own and I finally managed to persuade my parents to allow me.

 

As I pulled my luggage along with me and walked out of the airport, suddenly I heard screaming. I turned around and saw a whole bunch of girls and even reporters crowding around the arrival section and was moving along.

I raised one of my eyebrows as I stared at them. Is some big star going to arrive?

 

‘Whatever. It’s none of my businesses.’ I shook my head and continued to walk towards the exit where the taxis are.

 

I flag a taxi and got into it, as I was about to close the door, someone pulled it opened and sat beside me.

I stared at the man who was wearing a sunglasses and a hat with a plained white T-shirt and a blue Bermuda pants.

 

‘Who the hell is he?’

 

“Sorry, can I share this taxi with you?” The man said in English as he took down his sunglasses and looked at me.

 

‘You are already in the taxi and it had already set off…’ I gave him a ‘you don’t say’ look.

 

As he took down his sunglasses, I was shocked by his charming appearance. He had a pair of big eyes and thick eyebrows. His smile was so bright that it totally stole my attention. My heart was beating real fast.

 

‘What happened to me? I am supposed to be annoyed with him!’

Suddenly, the taxi driver stepped a brake and he turned to us and looked at the man in shocked.

 

The two of them were talking in Thai language and I could see that the driver was excited and the man placed a finger on his lips telling the driver to keep quiet.

When finally the taxi started to move again, the man turned and looked at me.

 

“Are you all right, why are you staring at my face?” He said.

 

I immediately drew back my attention and said in embarrass, “Sorry, I was just shocked by your actions.”

 

“Er… Sorry about that, I was in a hurry… Well, you looked like a tourist.”

 

“I am… and I just got here…”

 

“Welcome to Thailand!!” He gave me a big smile.

 

“Er… Thank you.” His smile was too eye catching and I could feel my heart starting to beat fast again. I had never experience this before. Could I be in love with him at first sight?

 

“How long would you be staying here?” He asked.

 

“A month.” I said without looking at him, as I have to stop myself from staring at his smile.

 

“Do enjoy k?”

 

I nodded my head and gave him a small smile.

 

For the rest of the journey, we were keeping quiet until the taxi stopped at the hotel that I was going to stay in. I took out my purse and wanted to pay for the fare but his hand stopped me. I looked at him not knowing how to react.

 

“In return of your kindness, I will pay for the fare!” He smiled.

 

“Alright, thank you!” I said without further argueing.

 

“Before you go… don’t mind telling me your name, miss?” As I was about to opened the door, he grabbed on to my wrist and pulled me.

 

“Before asking someone to tell you his/her name, you should announce yours first!” I said.

 

“HAHA! Interesting! Aright, I’m Nickhun.” He answered.

 

“Nic-khun…” I said softly trying to pronounce his name correctly.

 

“Correct! Now, how about your name?”

 

“Victoria…” I replied.

 

“Suits you a lot. Your name is as graceful as you.” He replied.

 

I could feel my blood gushing onto my cheeks. I looked down immediately to hide my face.

 

“Er… Thank you…”

 

“Well. Goodbye, Victoria!” He patted my head and said.

 

“Nickhun… will we meet again?” I did not know why, but those words just came out of my mouth so naturally. Maybe, because I was not willing to end this meeting…

 

He was shocked by my words but immediately smiled and said, “If destiny allows us to…”

 

I looked at him and nodded my head, then waved my goodbye to him after I had took down my luggage.

 

Destiny… Will destiny make us meet again?

Even though I had never met him during my vacation in Thailand anymore, but I had this feeling that we will meet again someday…