9

Mixed Feelings..

"Junhyung??" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"So you're the person who wanted to rent the room?"
"Yeah.. Why are you even renting out rooms?" I asked
"Because i'm lonely. My parents constantly had work when i was little, so they moved closer to their work place and left me with my grandparents. They would only visit me once every 6 months or twice if they are lucky to get a day off. After i was old enough to buy myself a house annd live alone. Since everyone had their parents to ask them 'How was your day?' or 'Did you eat yet?' i felt extremely lonely, so i decided to rent out my rooms. And what a surprise.. you're here."
"Oh i see.. so i'll take it?" I sorta felt guilty because after he said those things, he looked sad. "I actually lived by myself aswell because my parents are overseas working so i guess we're both lonely.. well we were?" I gave him my awkward eye smile. I guess living with Junhyung would also help me figure out my feelings.
"I'll show you the room."

I followed him upstairs and took me to a room that was next to his. Inside the room, the walls were pearly white. Everything was white. The bed was at the centre and the pillows were neatly placed on it with the blankets. There was a rectangular rug that was fluffly. I just had the feeling to roll on it. But i couldn't because Junhyung was here. There was a cabinit with pretty decorated vases on them. There was a book shelf on top of that. On the other side of the wall, there was a red wardrobe in the centre was a Plazma TV on the bottom of it was four long drawers and on the right hand side was a mirror and on the left hand side was a sliding door for the clothes and shoes.

"Wow.." was all i could say
"Do you like it? If you don't, i could show you to another room.."
"No its fine. I like it" I showed him my eyesmile. "But then.. a room like this is going to be expensive."
"It's actually supposed to be $500 per month. It's at a cheap price because my parents are quite rich so i don't mind spending money, but since i know you, i'll let you pay half price."
"REALLY?! Thank you!!" I embraced him without thinking. After realising i was hugging him, i quickly got off him.
"Ahem.. When are you going to move in?" He asked breaking the awkward silence
"Today.. Now? Here's the money." I handed him $250 and went back outside to get my things. I went back inside and found Junhyung in the living room watching a drama on his huge Plazma TV.

"You wanna join me?" He asked, still focused on the TV.
"Nah. I'm fine.. I'll just organize the room. Maybe later? when i finish."

I jogged up the stairs and closed the door softly. I dropped everything and quickly sprinted to the bed and started rolling and jumping on it. I sat on my bed and observed everything. I saw a door and walked towards it. I slid it opened and it was a rooftop spa. The spa made a triangular shape on the left hand side and had steps leading to go into it. The right hand side was a table with two chairs. It looked so pretty and even better at night. There was a rail which was shiny and sparkled in the night. I leaned against the rail and looked up and at the stars. I suddenly felt a back hug and someone's head lay on my shoulder. I could hear the sound of his breathing.

*KNOCK KNOCK* I stood straight and went to open the door.
"Yes?" I asked.
"You dropped your phone downstairs and its ringing." He handed my phone.
"Oh thanks.." I closed the door as he left. Phew! so i was just day dreaming.. Do i really like him?

"Hello?" I answered my phone.
"Fanny~~"
"Hi Sica"
"Did you find an apartment?"
"Yeah i did. It's not exactly an apartment but the owner rents out rooms."
"Really? So is the owner male or female??You have to be extremely careful if its a man"
"I know ahha. But you will never guess who the owner is!!"
"WHO?!"
"Junhyung!"
"REALLY?!! DAEBAK!!!"
"I know.. But don't you think it would be easier for me to figure out my feelings faster? I do"
"Of course!"
"I have to hang up because i should start organising my room"
"Okay! Cyas tomorrow Fanny`~"
"mmm You too!!"

I tied my hair into a high bun and started arranging my wardrobe, hung pictures, put books onto the shelves, my lotion and cream products on top of the cabinet , organised the perfume next to the products with earrings and makeup. I tidied the room the way i wanted and when i was done, i got dressed into my pjs, a black three quarters shirt with a V neck and denim shorts. I jogged my way downstairs and sat next to Junhyung who was watching Playful Kiss. I grabbed the cushion and placed it onto my lap.

"Finished organising your room?" Junhyung asked
"Mhmm" I nodded my head.

We watched playful kiss quietly till it was around 1am. I was getting tired, but tried my best to keep my eyes opened. I couldn't resist, so i fell asleep and im guessing i landed on his shoulder. I don't know.. I'm too tired to look.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And heres another chapter!!! <3 I hope you liked it!! :D