8

Mixed Feelings..

*Your POV*
I had woken up a bit too early than the usual time because i had a jumpy feeling from yesterday..
"Maybe i do like him..." I had to facepalm myself for saying that. "No i can't like him! I CAN'T!! Wait.. why am i talking to myself?? Stupid" I quickly brushed my teeth and decided to go for a run since it was like 6.32 in the morning. I put on a plain white shirt and gym shorts with a pair of Nike joggers. I put on a hat, grabbed my keys, earphones and my phone. I locked the door and sorta slammed it a bit too hard. I heard a cracking sound, but i assumed it was nothing. I listened to music and started jogging . I was jogging around the park until i saw someone very familiar.. of course it's always him. As he got closer, my heart started to beat faster. I didn't know why.. I lowered my head so he wouldn't see me.. but i guess he did.

"What are you doing here so early?" Junhyung asked
Arghh... i could have just pretended not to have seen me.. "Nothing just out for a quick jog because i couldn't sleep. You?"
"Same"
"I gotta go cyas.."
"Cyas" he replied.
I continued to jog. Why am i suddenly acting so shy in front of him?? Maybe i should go talk to Sica about this.

As i got home, my house looked crooked. It was slanted at a 45 degree angle. I'm pretty sure it was straight when i got out. Then i remembered when i had slammed the door too hard that i heard a crack. "OMG my house is falling apart!!!!" I observed the house inside and out.. There were cracks everywhere. I was so angry that i had kicked it and it made another big crack through the middle. I immediately called the owner who had sold this house to me. My parents who are currently working overseas had bought this house for me and said it was good. This house is crap. A bunch of crap. The lady had arrived and we had a big talk. It was probably about 7 and school starts soon!

"So what are you going to do about the house??" I replied coldly
"I'm sorry.. I will have to give you the money to repair this house."
"Just give me the money and i will have to rent an apartment or something. You can have your crappy house back. I don't care whether it was a contract or not, but you sold me a freaking crappy house!!"
She gave me the envelope of money. I took it as a yes that she would take the house back.
"You can leave. I'll start packing and leave this afternoon." I told her

I went inside and slammed the door hard. I was pissed because i had trusted her. She told me it was 100% in good care. It was just a bunch of bull. I didn't want to end up living on the streets. I opened the envelope of money. There was $5000. I looked at my watch it was 7.15. School starts at 8.00 but i always go early to have chats with Sica. I took a 10 minute shower, Got into my uniform and skipped breakfast. I wasn't in the mood to eat breakfast. I grabbed my bag and started walking to school. I arrived and the front gate and walked towards our spot. I didnt like my hair down today, so i had tied my hair into two ponytails (In the CF Cooky).

"Fanny!!!" I heard a yell. It was Sica and she sat next to me on the bench
"Hi Sicaaa!! Unni.. I have to move houses because the lady sold me a crappy house. I slammed the door hard and the whole house is slanted and has more big cracks in it now"
"Are you serious? Did she at least give your money back?"
"Yeah. She gave me $5000"
She nodded at satisfaction. "She should have given you more"
"Nah its fine" I smiled
"But then Sica.. I tutored Junhyung and i sorta had this happy feeling when i got home.. Do i like him?"
"That.. I wouldn't know of course. It's your feelings not mine. That's what you have to figure out."
"Right? But then i don't know. I have this feeling of hatred but also happiness when he is around."
"You'll eventually figure out your own feelings. It could take time but you just have to be patient.
I just nodded as an answer.
"Now i have to move out of my apartment and find a new home. I have to find one by this afternoon."
"Do you want to stay with me while you're finding a home?"
"Nah its fine. I dont think your parents would let." Sica's parents are pretty strict, so she's been raised as a girl who musn't rebel.
She pouted and nodded sadly.
The bell rang and we started walking.

As for school, nothing big happened, but all of a sudden, Sica and i started hanging around with Kikwang, Yoseob and Junhyung. Weird huh? But we had heaps of fun, we chatted without awkward atmospheres or awkward silences. It was actually loud. I tried to avoid Junhyung's eyes, but once in awhile i would glance at him, and he looked so handsome. When i got home, i was even more shocked to see that the house when more crooked to a 30 degree angle! It was sorta awkward for me to walk inside the house like that. I quickly packed everything and sold the things online which i didnt need, it sold quickly and was able to gain another $800. So i had $5800. I havn't eaten all day, so i ate whatever i could find: 4 packets of instant noodles, an apple and a water bottle. I ate 2 packets of instant noodles and put the other two in my suitcase. I found a few houses on rent, audition and on sale. I decided to see a few of the houses where there the owner only rented the rooms, not the whole house.There was only 8 people who only rented those rooms and I called those 8 people. 4 didn't pick up, 2 didn't have any other rooms available, 1 of them decided to sell the house and i had found 1 house that only rented rooms, was pretty cheap and also still close to my school. I caled that person and he told me to come and have a look to see whether i would like it or not. This address did seem a little bit familiar, but who cares. I had 2 suitcases, one country road bag, and i put those into my car. I looked inside the house to see if i was missing anything, but everything was empty. I walked outside and the house went lower to a 35 degree angle. Dayumm! If i were in there any longer, i would have to crawl my way outside. I got into the car and drove to the house. I parked my car outside the house and it looked quite similar to Junhyung's house. Now that i think about it the person on the phone sounded very similar to Junhyung. I shook my head at the thought of living with Junhyung. It gave me shivers. I rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?"
"Hello. I'm the person who called earlier. I wanted to rent one of the rooms"
"Come in." I opened the gate and went inside.
"Tiffany?" I looked up and saw it was Junhyung
"Junhyung?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!! As soon as i had my chapter 7, i immediately wrote a new chapter!! I hope you like it :D I'll be writing like 3 chapters on the same day to make up for not updating in a long time!!

Please comment and subscribe and tell me what you think!! :D