13

Mixed Feelings..

*Tiffany POV*

I was walking home from school. I saw a familiar figure walking a few metres away from me. It was Junhyung. I ran up to him and poked him on the opposite side of his cheek i was walking from. He turned to face that direction. I started chuckling and he looked startled as he turned to look at me.

"Annyeong." I smiled. He didnt answer.
"Ya I said hi. You should answer! " I poked in between his rib cage, he flinged by the sudden touch.
"Are you ticklish?" I giggled.
He still didn't answer.
"Aish, you're no fun"

We walked side by side silently. I cleared my throat, interferring with the awkward silence.
"Do..do you really not remember anything?" I looked at him.
"...." He didn't answer. I continued to look at him.
"Stop looking at me its making me uncomfortable." He replied coldly without looking at me.
"Well I'm going to continue to look at you until you give me an answer." I snapped at him.
"*sigh* No i don't remember anything i already told you i was drunk and stupid" He still wasn't looking at me.
"Yeah suree. You totally looked and smelt drunk. And like you would ever call yourself stupid." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
"Well even if i did kiss you, i was stupid. I regret it. It's the most dumbest thing i've ever done in my whole entire life" He replied in the most coldest voice.
To be honest i was really hurt by that. I was almost in the verge of tears, but i swallowed them down.
"Aren't you exaggerating a little bit?" I shook my head "I mean a lot?! It couldn't have been the most dumbest thing you've ever done" I bit back my tears that were about to explode.
"No. Why would i exaggerate? When i say something i mean it. i repeat, kissing you was the worst mistake of my life."

I never replied to him afterwards and began walking faster and into the house. I quickly took my shoes off and ran up stairs. I went into my room and slammed the door behind me. I kept my back to the door and sat down. I buried my hands into my face and kept on replaying about what Junhyung had said, "Well even if i did kiss you, i was stupid. I regret it. It's the most dumbest thing i've ever done in my whole entire life. I repeat, kissing you was the worst mistake of my life". Tears continuously poured out of my face. Does he not like me? Did he hate it that much that he had kissed me? Maybe i was stupid enough into thinking that he had liked me. I was stupid enough for me to like him.

After an hour or 2, I stood up. Nothing is going to help with crying. Ok, so he thinks that it was a huge mistake for him to kiss me. So what? I wiped off my tears violently and grabbed my phone and dialled Jessica's number. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hello?" Jessica said on the other line.
"Hey Sica! Can you introduce me to new people?"
"New people? as in guys? why? Did something happened?"
"Yeah new guys. It's nothing. I'll tell you everything specifically at school.If you want to know now i'll tell you long story short, I'm going to forget about my feelings for Junhyung, so introduce me to new guys okay?! I know what's best for me."
"Alright, I''ll see you at school. Bye~"
"Bye!"
I hung up. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I washed my face and put on casual clothing. I grabbed my wallet and car keys. I went inside my car and drove off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived in front of a piercing shop. Today i decided to change myself. I walked in. I have a cartilage piercing at the top right corner of my ear and two ear lobe piercings and three on the other. I have decided to get three cartilage piercings on the left ear and a tragus piercing on the right.

After i got those piercings, I went to the hairdressers. I wanted to dye my hair and get a little trim. After my trim, i decided to dye my hair red. I also thought i should change my image a bit to a more cute looking and chic style rather than a plain casual look. I went into my favourite tops, outwears and shoe shops and got these type of things. I saw a new shop, and skimmed through many clothing. I bought the things i wanted and put them in my car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grabbed the bags of clothes i bought and as i went inside, i spotted Junhyung eating dinner and watching TV. I thought a lot and i don't want to have anymore feelings for that coward. As i walked upstairs, my eyes never landed on him, but i felt his lazer eyes staring at me, which made me a bit uncomfortable. I went inside my room and placed down all my things. I decided i was going to meet new guys and Sica is going to introduce them to me. Liking Junhyung was a waste of my time. I felt so stupid for liking a jerk like him. I grabbed my phone and thought what the hell. I pressed on Junhyung and texted him,
"R.I.P to the girl you used to see, her days are over!" a small smirk crept onto my face.
"I've changed Junhyung."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOHELLO!! (; finally another update! sorry for the late update ): Hope you liked it and subscribe and comment about the story :D oh and tell me what kind of idols Tiffany should meet then i'll pick at least 5-6 to put into the story (: REPLY ASAP SO I CAN UPDATE THE CHAPTER FASTER!!! Byeeee~~ xD