15

Mixed Feelings..

 

*Your POV*

"Hi long time no see Tiffany" He smiled at me
"oh.... Hi.. ummm what are you doing here?" I smiled
"To drink coffee? Duh what else would i do in a cafe? Swim??" He snorted "What are you doing? Take a seat"
I was unsure it was him because meeting him could be a coincidence.
"Umm i would love to chat but i have to meet someone" As i was about to walk away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to sit in front of him
"Silly, the one you're meeting is me. Taecyeon" He chuckled and he looked soo adorable.
"Oh.. ahah." I facepalmed myself for being so stupid.
"Why you don't want to go on a blind date with me?" He pouted
"NO its not that.. i just.. umm.. you know it's been a long time since we've seen each other, you were my first love blah blah blah its kinda awkward?" I bushed and giggled.
"You're so cute!" He pinched my cheeks
"Oww.. that hurts!" I pouted and rubbed my cheeks.
"So you didn't know you were going to be meeting me?"
"Yeah.. Jessica wouldn't tell me" I rolled my eyes.
Teacyeon tilted his head and was looking right at me then smiled."You look prettier."
"Thanks.." I blushed
"You're hair looks nicer in red" He gave me thumbs up. "Anything you want to drink?"
"Thanks and yeah Ice coffee please" I said fanning myself.
" One Ice coffee coming up"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in the coffee shop for about 2 hours, talking about our past and our lives now.

"So you're living with a guy you have no feelings with?"
"Yeah.. kinda. He's the reason why i changed into.. this."
'Mhmm.. how come i have this feeling that you like this 'guy'.."
"Really? If i still liked him, i wouldn't have come out today to meet you" I said taking a sip out of my coffee.
"True, BUT you never knew it was me"
"Still..Ugh let's get out of here." I took a last sip of my coffee and stood up.
"Where to?" He stood up aswell.
I thought for a moment. Should i invite him to my house? Nah it's a bit too ealry to do that... the amusement park? I'm kinda tired to go there.. Swimming? nah that's boring.. And a light bulb appeared above my head.
"How about the park?" I gave him the eyesmile. "The park is like right in front of us. Come on lazy bum!" I smiled and before he could answer, i grabbed his hand and walked to the park with him. I let go of his hand and sat on the bench. I patted the seat next to me and he sat down. I was admiring the view in front of us: the trees, the fountain in front of us and the flowers were so beautiful. I swung my legs playfully and smelt the fressh air, both of my hands on each side of me. I closed my eyes and the cool breeze sent shivers down my spine, and i felt something warm on my hand . I opened my eyes to see Taecyeon holding my hand. I felt safe. I smiled at him and held his hand.

"I know we just met each other today, but i really like you" He smiled. I felt my heart flutter and i felt like there were millions of butterflys flying around in my stomach. My heart was racing a thousand times per second.
"I like you too" I looked him in the eyes and smiled. I looked back at the view in front of us.
"I know this is still early but will you go out with me?" I turned to him and nodded. He let go of my hand and gave me a warm hug and i hugged him back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Junhyung's POV*

Tiffany slammed the door behind her.

*sigh* As i finished eating my breakfast, i threw my bowl and spoon into the sink and sat in the living and decided to watch something. I was watching Star King. When it was finished, i went up stairs, into my room and changed into my casual clothes. I jogged downstairs and grabbed my house keys, closing the door behind me. I walked to the park in front of a cafe. I was walking in the park when i saw an unsually familiar figure in a dress and it was Tiffany. I was about to go up to her, but i saw a guy with her. It was Taecyeon... He was holding her hand and then he asked her something. I can't lip read, so i just stood there oberserving them. I saw Tiffany nod, then he.. hugged her?? and did i see correctly? She hugged him back. My fists immediately starting to grow into a ball. My eyes were bawling. Veins were popping up my arm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

I was walking home with Taecyeon, hand in hand. Our hands were swinging and we were talking happily. We arrived in front of the house.

"This is the guys house?"
"Yup"
"Wait... This house seems awfully familiar.. Who's the guy??"
"Junhyung. Why?" Taceyeon face palmed his face. "What's wrong?"
"Are you sure you don't have feelings for him and are you sure he doesn't have feelings for you?"
"Yes! Why?"
"Well..Junhyung's my..cousin. Thank god i'm older than him"
"Wait what? Are you serious?"
"Yeah. Does it look like i'm telling a joke?" He snorted.
"Tcch"
Taecyeon opened the gate for me and we walked in front of the door. I fumbled for the house keys.
"You can go now if you want. I think i know how to open the door and go in by myself" I smiled and he chuckled
"I know but still." I got the door opened and went inside.
"Do you want to come inside?"
"Nah i have a thing later" he said and  I nodded in reply
He kissed me on the forehead and bid me farewell.

"Bye!" I waved and he walked off. I closed the door and smiled sheepishly. I felt so happy. I jogged upstairs and jumped onto my bed."

*BEEP BEEP*

I grabbed my phone and it was a message from Taecyeon.

"Thanks so much today! :D I had fun <3"

"Hehe me too >.<" I sent

I decided to text Jessica and thank her for today

"OMG thanks so much for the date today with Taceyeon ^^ had the best time ever and he even asked me out! and i said yes :$" I closed my phone, waiting for a reply, but no one replied. I checked and gasped. I sent it to the wrong person.. it was Junhyung

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!! ^^ please don't hate me ): Subscribe and comment. PLEASEE NO SILENT READERS!!! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SUBSCIRBE AND COMMENT <3  Sorry i didn't update in a long time i had my exams and i still have another week of hell ==" I'll try to update again next week!! LUV YOU MWAHHH