11

Mixed Feelings..

*Your POV*

"How does this look?" I asked Jessica
"You look gorgeous!!" She gave me thumbs up.

I added perfume and hairspray. I looked at myself in the mirror i had a sparkly dress with a bow in the middle, pearl dangly earrings, silver heels, a black chanel purse, pink lipgloss, light pink blush, silver bangles, gold sparkly nail polish, heart silver necklace, two rings a gold bow which went on my left index finger and a big silver ring on my right middle finger and smoky eyeshadow with gold and black. I smiled with satisfaction at my look. Jessica went to put on her dress, makeup and accessories.

"Are you done yet?" I sat on my bed.
"Yes"
"Come out then!"
Jessica walked out of the bathroom and into my room.
"You look stunning" I winked
"Aahahhaa You too!!"

Jessica also has a sparkly dress, bow earrings, gold heels with patterns, a black oval ring which went on her middle finger on the right hand and a black ring with a type of jewelery on it on the left hand on the index, cream chanel bag, pink blush, red nail polish, pink lipgloss and smoky eyeshadow with brown and blue. She glanced at herself in the mirror. She looked very happy.

"I like this look" She mumbled
"Me too" I stood up and fixed her hair. We finished doing our makeup and hair then went downstairs and slipped our heels on. I grabbed my car keys and we drove to Yoseob's house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at Yoseob's house and our jaws dropped. I was dumbfounded by how huge the house was! it was like 10x bigger than Junhyung's house. Freaking massive.

"Rich much..." I mumbled
"I know right.." Jessica replied

There was loud music coming from inside. We stepped inside only to find hundreds of people dancing. The girls were wearing dresses that looked too expensive and really high heels. The guys wore tuxedos with polished black shoes. I saw the three playboys, Yoseob, Kikwang and Junhyung grinding against girls. Again another huge crowd of fangirls. I rolled my eyes. i grabbed a gold bag with Yoseob's present in it. I bought him 2 snapbacks that said NY on it, one black and one navy. Jessica got him a warm knitted scarf and a plain t-shirt. We walked up to him, who was chatting and receiving gifts, kisses and hugs from other girls and gave him a friendly hug, handed him a present and wished him a happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday Yoseobie~" Jessica sang.
"Happy Birthday!" I smiled
"Thanks! I'll open them later." He placed them on the table where all the other presents were. "Oh, by the way.. you guys look pretty" He sent us a wink.
"Thanks ! " Jessica blushed.
"Hehe thanks Yoseob! You too" I winked back.

I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and dancing against my body. I turned around to find a guy from my class. He was the absoloute . I slapped his hands away, only to find them back onto my waist. I turned around and slapped his face. I grabbed Jessica's hand and went to a quiet place to sit down, but we werent alone. Junhyung, Kikwang and Yoseob were there talking with a few other girls trying to grab their attention.

*Attention seekers* i rolled my eyes.
Jessica and i plopped onto the couch in front of them. I eyed them as the girls purposely lifted up their skirts that barely covered their thighs and crossed their legs in a seductive way. I smirked with a snort. *I can see why they are much more than players*

"I don't see what you see in Yoseob" I whispered to Jessica. Jessica just stared at the three guys that were totally mesmerized by the ty chicks, but Kikwang wasn't looking at the girls. He was caught staring at Jessica by her. He blushed and looked away.
"I don't know what i was thinking about Yoseob.." She whispered back. Jessica admired Kikwang. His smiled was so angelic, but looked back at Yoseob and he winked at her. She blushed and looked down.

"You guys paid a lot of attention to your looks today." I could recognise that voice anywhere.It was Junhyung. He said it coldly.
"Yeah we did. You have a problem?" I folded my arms.
"Nope.. It's just it would be nice to have a makeout session with you."
"Gross.. I think i'll pass. I'd rather kill myself." I replied with a disgusted look on my face
Junhyung smirked. *I thought he was actually kind-hearted. I guess not.. He is still the same bastard. Tch.. what was i thinking? Me liking him? I was crazyyyy!!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Junhyung POV*
Arghhh why did she come here for? She will think of me as a bastard now that i'm with these girls. Wait? What am i thinking? Who cares if she thinks im a coward. Why would i care? I'm not being myself i should just be like me usual cold self.

I would glance at Tiffany at times and see her deep into thought.. Is she thinking about how much of a bastard i am? I hope not. WAIT?! What the hell am i thinking.. Who am i to care about these things? arghh. From now own i'll avoid her or answer in really short sentences or words. I'm confused.. do i really like her? arghh i don't know.

"Hyung.." Kikwang nudged me.
"Yeah?" I just realised i was deep into thought. I snapped back to reality.
"What are you thinking about that you didn't realise a girl kissed you on the lips?" Kikwang said.
"Oh.. Somebody kissed me? I didn't realise" I sure hope that girl was Tiffany.
"Yeah that girl that was sitting next to you."
I nodded as a reply and looked up to see an empty couch.
"Where is umm.. Tiffany and Jessica?"
"They went to grab a drink dance. Look they are over there" Kikwang said pointing in the direction they were at.
Tiffany and Jessica were dancing to the music and swayed their hips swiftly. They chatted, smiled and laughed. I only saw Tiffany. With her curled hair and dress, she looked so mesmerizing.
"Junhyung hyung, Kikwang! Let's go dance!" Yoseob grabbed us by our hands and dragged us to dance. We were only a few metres away from Tiffany, and my eyes never left her...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tiffany POV*

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and the guy's body dancing with me. I turned around ready to slap who i thought was the dude in my class, only to see that it was Junhyung. I started blushing.

*Why am i blushing?? Why is he doing this to me?? Why am i falling for him??! He is a coward*

"Junhyung.." I whispered, dumbfounded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGOMG what will happen next (: Hope you liked it. Subscribe and comment!!!!! (: Thanks !