12

Mixed Feelings..

Hello!! I have a poster!!! YAY finally (: I didn't have photoshop or anything and i tried downloading it but you have to buy it and all that so i just asked hottest4lyfe to do it for me (: credits go to her NOT me.. ish! I like it ~~~ :D Anyways here's your update (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

"Junhyung.." I whispered, dumbfounded.

He didn't answer, but he kept his hands on my waist and started swaying to the music. I was frozen, not knowing what to do. I couldn't control my own body as it started moving to the beat of the music. We were there all night dancing to the music and making eye contact. I couldn't help but turn around and put my hands around his neck, his hands were still on my waist. His features stood out well under the colourful vibrant lights that flashed. His cold like eyes, slender nose, pink lips and flawless skin. I observed every bit of of his face. It just seems so... perfect. He was looking at me aswell, but i didn't bother. I was too distracted from admiring his features.

*Junhyung's POV*

I grabbed her waist unexpectedly and started dancing to the music. I couldn't help it.. I got carried away. She looked so pretty and irresistible to dance with. I was expecting a death glare and a slap, but she started swaying to the rhythm with me. She turned around and wrapped her hands around my neck. She was looking at me. I didn't bother to ask why, but i was so mesmerized by her beauty. She looked beautiful in that dress with her makeup. Her brown eyes, perky pink lips, and perfect lined nose, not to mention her non acne skin. She looked so angelic. I unknowingly cupped her face and brought it closer. I leaned in and kissed her pink rosy lips. I cringed at the thought that she would physically hurt me, but she wrapped her arms around my neck even tighter and kissed back. I brought my hands to her hips and pulled away to gasp for air. We just stood there, looking at each other, not the death stares, but the stare when you like each other.

*I think i like her...*

*Your POV*

*I think i like him...*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning (Your POV)

I woke up in bed, tired from all the partying and dancing. I had just remembered that i kissed Junhyung.. wait no he kissed me. I puckered my lips and touched them. The thought of it made me blush. I started kicking like crazy and smiling like a freak. I dug my face into my pillow and muffled a scream. I kicked off my bed sheets and washed up, getting ready for school. As i was looking at myself in the mirror and smoothing out my uniform, i was deep into thought.

*I think i do like him.. but why him.. that cold coward. I mean i don't get it.. Why him? I guess this explains why the night before the party i was excited, i just wanted to be with Junhyung and spend a night with him. Oh..My..Gosh..and we did.." The question "Why him" was stuck in my head. It replaid over countless times, but i still couldn't find an answer and it won't stop until i find one.

I ran downstairs. Junhyung was eating toast at the table while looking at his phone.

"Good morning!" I was in a really cheerful mood.
"Morning" He said in his cold voice.
I sat in front of him and grabbed the toast from the plate in front of me. "So.. yesterday was...interesting wasn't it?" I took a glance at him. He wasn't even looking at me
"What are you talking about?"
I frowned at his answer. "You're seriously asking me?"
"Well.. i did ask." He replied
"Pftt.. You're telling me you don't remember that you kissed me?"
He didn't look surprised, instead he just had that poker face. "If i did kiss you then i was probably drunk. So i probably had no feelings and you shouldn't too. Forget what happened and move on." He stood up, chugged his juice in one go and brought it to the sink. "I'm gonna go first." And just like that, he took his bag, slung it over his shoulder and left the house.
"Tch.. Are you serious? He doesn't remember, he didn't look drunk though. But then again i wasn't with him the whole time so i'm not sure whether he had drank any alchohol or not." I gave a little pout. and sighed. "I thought he had feelings for me though.. But then he didn't.. Oh my goodness.. That bloody bastard took my first kiss!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I stormed out of the house, grabbing my backpack with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Junhyung POV*

*Sigh* "Sorry.. but i'm not sure whether or not you return the same feelings for me.. And i'm still unsure of my own feelings. I have to act like myself. I'm very confused at the moment." *Junhyung control yourself!*

I walked to school and found Yoseob and Kikwang. I told them everything that happened. I got high fives from them as i told them i kissed Tiffany. We just discussed what are the negatives and positives of what would happen if i didn't act like i didn't know.

"You could have ended up dating her" Said Yoseob.
"Or you would be even more awkward and not talk to each other." Kikwang finished off Yoseob's sentence.
"Yeah.. I just know what i have to do. Act like who i was before. The mean, cold bastard who liked teasing her."
They both just nodded as a reply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

I was mumbling to myself about Junhyung.. again. I was angry. My first kiss was supposed to be someone i cared and love for. *Sigh*

"Tiffany!" Jessica put her arm around my shoulder.
"Mmmm" I replied
"Why are you sighing? Are you alright?"

I told her what happened and she just nodded. She was a little be taken back that we kissed. We had discussed what i should do now, and that's to act like it never happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In English, still your POV*

I sat next to Jessica at the back. I wasn't in the mood to listen to the teacher. *Sigh* I was just into a lot of deep thought. Jessica was playing on her phone. I would take short glances at Junhyung who just laid his head on the table and slept. *Sigh* He would open his eyes at times in my direction and i would quickly look back at the front. *Sigh* I'm wondering whether or not he actually can't remember what happened last night is it short term memory? But who wouldn't forget that you kisses someone..unless you were hungover or something. *Sigh*.

"Stop thinking about it Tiffany" Jessica whispered.
"Thinking about what?"
"Last night? Duh"
"How did you know??"
"Well with all the "sighs" why wouldn't i know." She mimicked me and i just giggled.

The whole day, i was too distracted from thinking about Junhyung and taking short glances at him. Does he really not remember anything? I was a little bit disappointed but my mind wouldn't take it easy. I would continuously think about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe Hope you liked it (: Subscribe and comment please <3 :D