14

Mixed Feelings..

*Junhyung POV*

I was watching TV in the living room when i heard the door close. It was.. a stranger? No it was Tiffany. She had dyed her hair red and it was tied up into a messy bun, i was able to see a little bit of redness on her ears and saw her new piercings. She never turned around to look at me, but i couldn't keep my eyes off her. She looked stunning, but i wouldn't mind if she didn't change her looks. I felt a vibration, so i took my phone out of my pocket. It was from Tiffany. I turned off the TV and clicked onto the message.
I read:
"R.I.P to the girl you used to see, her days are over !"
I read the message over and over again. What does she mean?
i walked upstairs, about to knock onto Tiffany's door because i was confused by the question, but i stopped as my knuckles were about to touch it.
"I've changed Junhyung" I heard a smirk. I walked off to my bedroom and closed the door softly. I layed onto the bed and placed my hands behind my head and rested onto the pillow.

"R.I.P to the girl you used to see.....R.I.P to the girl you used to see.... Her days are over.. Does that mean she's changed because of....me?" I mumbled repeatedly until i fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tiffany's POV*

Today was a Saturday. I was so happy to rest. I smiled sheepishly to myself as i walked myself to the bathroom. I looked at myself and my smile turned into a frown. I really liked my change, its my style, but the reason of why i changed makes me upset. Let's just.. not think about it. I smiled. I did my morning routine and walked out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. I grabbed my phone and found 5 missed calls and 8 text messages. They were all from Jessica.

"Fany~ You have time today? :) "

" Fany~~ why aren't you answering? If you don't want to go just say so ): *pouts* "

" Fine i wasn't going to tell you, but you asked me to introduce you to guys yeah? So i decided to find your first love and he agreed to meeting you! Aren't you excited? "

"Fany~Fany~ You there?! "

" Reply!! Don't want to come? "

" Hey you asked for this favour and i was happy to help! ): "

" Are you still sleeping?... well.. WAKE UP! THERE'S NO TIME TO SLEEP SLEEPY HEAD! "

" NO KIDDING! YOU HAVE ABOUT 2 HOURS TO GET READY! "

"TWO HOURS?!" i yelled. I quickly went to my wardrobe and tried on every bit of piece of clothing. I finally found an outfit to wear which took me 30mins. I got my phone and texted Jessica:

" Hey Sica (: Sorry i didn't reply ): I was showering and my phone was on silent. And i would love to meet up witht the guys you planned, but i can't remember who my first love was O.O my memorys like.. kinda gone? i guess.. keke sorry! but i would love to meet up with.. whoever he is. Who is he? "

Who was my first love?

*BEEP BEEP*

"Finally! You reply -.- Anyways sure i'll pick you up in about one hour? (: and its a secret! shh... keke ^ ^ "

I ruffled my hair, fustrated because she won't tell me who it is.

" Who is it?!! TELL ME!! Please?? *pouts* ): "

"Nopes (: Now hurry up and get ready! You have like 50 mins left! "

I gasped. Ohmygoodness
"I NEEDA GET READY!!" I yelled across the room. I heard the door knock
"SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" I heard Junhyung yell from the other side of the door.
"NO YOU SHUT UP!!"
"GOD YOU YELL LIKE THOSE AHJUMMAS SELLING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES!"
"WELL YOU SOUND LIKE THOSE BLOODY AHJUSSHIS WHO SELL STINKIN FISH!!" i blew a rasberry, loud enough for him to hear, and in return he did the same. I smiled by the argument we just had.

"Wait.. i don't like him. Stop thinking about him Tiffany"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I straightened out my dress. I had makeup on with black eyeliner, natural coloured eyeshadow and pink rosy lipgloss. I had curly red hair and straightened out my bangs with a comb. i added the accessories and put on my top cartilage piercings. i got my handbag and put in a hair comb, makeup,phone, wallet and a mirror. Just in case. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, satisfied.

*BEEEEEEP* i heard the car horn.

"COMING!" i yelled.
I grabbed my bag, and quickly grabbed my lipgloss and put a little on. I put on my hills and walked my way down the staris as i was afraid to fall if i ran.

"Going somewhere?" Junhyung asked as he was eating and watching TV at the same time.
"Where?"
"None of your business" i rolled my eyes and walked out, slamming the door behind me.

I sighed heavily as i stepped outisde. I saw Jessica roll down the front car's window and wave to me.

"What are you dong?! Get in!" She smiled and gestered my to come. I smiled and opened the car and slumped inside.
"What's wrong?" Jessica started the engine and drove off to.. wherever we are going to.
"*sigh* Nothing."
"Doesn't seem like nothing to me"
"It's nothing. Where are we going?"
"You mean YOU not me. I'm just taking you there" She smiled innocently.
I groaned "Always, its alwys your tricks. So where?"
"At a cafe."
"With whom may i ask?"
"You'll see" Jessica smiled cheekily.
"Pshh.. fine i'll just wait then." I crossed my arms and pouted, looking straight ahead."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're here!" Jessica yelled excitedly and tapped me on the shoulder. I didn't notice i fell asleep.

I yawned and stretched my arms. I quickly pulled out the mirror out of my bag and checked to look at myself. I dapped lipgloss on my lips and applied blush to my cheeks. I took out the comb and brush my bangs.

"You look fine" Jessica smiled.
"Mm just in case." I gave her the eye smile.
"Alright now get in there" She gave me a wink.
"But w-"
"You'll know when you get inside. You won't miss him" Jessica cut me off. I sighed.
"Fine" I rolled my eyes.
"Have fun and do good!! Hwaiting"
"Mmmm" I nodded. I waved goodbye as she drove off.

I looked at myself reflecting from the window. I straightened out my dress and fixed my hair. I smiled and opened the door. I looked shocked as i saw who it was.

" Hi long time no see Tiffany" He smiled at me.

Boy was Jessica right. I wouldn't miss him as i recognised him as soon as i walked in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii (: Another chapter for yous ;) My best friend is writing a fanfic and its her first one. But trust me its really good!! (: Please check it out - The Unfair Truth :) Pleaseeeeeee subscribe and comment to my story (: <3 Love you all my dear readers hehe ^^