19

Mixed Feelings..

*Your POV*

I woke up with a wet towel on my forehead and Junhyung next to me while holding me hand. He had fallen asleep. I pulled Junhyung softly and made him sleep on my bed. I got up and placed the blanket onto him. It was 4 in the morning, so i stayed up since i had enough sleep already. I took some medication and made breakfast. I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Mmm Yeah kind of" I smiled "I should probably get dressed and ready for school" I placed the bacon and eggs on the plates and kissed Junhyung on the cheek.I felt Junhyung grab my wrist and pulled me back.

"No you can't go to school today you've only just recovered."

"I'm fine now. If i feel sick then i'll go to the infirmary" I smiled at him reassuringly

"Ermm.. Alrights then" He kissed me on the cheek.

"Eat first and i'll come down after i've dressed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Junhyung were walking hand in hand to school. It seemed like my life was a puzzle which has been solved. We walked into the school grounds and saw that Kikwang and Jessica were holding hands while sitting down and talking. And Yoseob... he seemed like the third wheel and trying to them. Junhyung and i ended up bursting into laughter.

"SICA UNNI!!!" I yelled and ran up to her

"FANYY-AH"

We both embraced each other tightly. We linked arms and walked up to the bench and sat with the three guys. We all had laughs and giggles, but one thing i noticed was that Yoseob would take short glances at Jessica and looked quite down. I stared at him and lifted my eyebrow as he looked at me. He mouthed "What". I shook my head as an answer "Nothing".

*RING RING*

We all got up and walked together. Yoseob was walking at the back of us. I let go of Junhyung's hand "I need to talk to Yoseob". Junhyung nodded in reply.

"So... you still like Jessica huh?" I said smirking.

"Pftt..no i don't need Jessica i have all these other girls that i like.."

"Yeah right" I rolled my eyes. "So what exactly happened?"

"What?"

"About you and Jessica duh what else." I folded my arms. "You two really seemed to like each other a alot"

"Umm.. well i guess even though i liked her i seemed to be flirting with other girls and hugging them or kissing them." Yoseob said while rubbing his neck.

I shook my head. "Yoseob do you want a funfact?"

"No but you'll tell me anyways."

"Did you know... that you're stupid"

"Hmm yeah kind of"

We laughed.

"So after that Jessica stopped liking you and she started to like Kikwang?"

"Yeah i guess so.."

"Oh geez you're really a bastard sometimes." I sighed

I heard Yoseob chuckle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of weeks later, I recieved a text message from Yoseob.

"Heyy, got time?"

"Sure watsup? (: "

" Let's meet up at the cafe near Junhyung's house now and i'll tell you everything later (: Cyas there!"

I got dressed into an outfit. Yeah it seems all black and grey, but i felt like dressing in black and white. I jogged my way downstairs and found Junhyung watching TV.

"Woah... why do you look so black today? Hot" Junhyung smirked

 I giggled. " Thanks babe. I'll be back. I'm meeting up with Yoseob" I kissed him on the cheek.

"Alright bye babes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the shop to see Yoseob sitting in front of a girl. I couldn't see her face because her back was facing towards me.

"Hey Yoseob" I sat down. I took a quick glance at the girl. She looked pretty and cute. Her personality seems gently and quiet.

"Oh hi!"

".... You wanna introduce me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh right. Holly this is Tiffany. Tiffany this is Holly.... My girlfriend."

 

-----------------------------------                                                     -----------------------------------------                                                  

HIII !! :D I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how much you guys loveee cliffhangers ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (:
                                   SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

I KNOW THERE ARE SILENT READERS!! COME OUTT!! D: