2

Mixed Feelings..

*Junhyung POV*
In the music classroom, i took a seat next to Kikwang and Yoseob. Immediately, girls in short mini skirts ran up to us and started screaming. I blocked my ears from all the noise and gave a cold look to all of them. Kikwang gave them their eyesmile and continued to play with his phone. Yoseob started giving his aegyo smile and melted all the hearts of the girls. I rolled my eyes and smirked at the squealing girls. They started screaming louder. I didn't mind that much besides them trying to blow up our ears *sigh*, then i turned my head where i saw two girls pushing out of the crowd and started rolling there eyes at the other girls and started talking which i couldnt hear from all the screaming. I shrugged it off and started talking with Yoseob and Kikwang. The teacher, Mrs Choi walked in and settled the class to become quiet.

"Okay class, i want to test how well you guys can sing or play an instrument. This is an assignment, you can be in groups of 2 or 3 people no more than that. You are assigned to sing a chosen song fit best with your group and present it in front of the class. This is due in 2 wks! If you are later than that, marks will be deducted immediately. Thank you. You may now spend this whole music lesson planning for it."

"The three of us yeah?!" Kikwang said and flashed a smile
"Of course! We're obviously gonna Ace this!" Yoseob said smirked
"Duh! What song should we do?" I asked
"Dunno. Let's think about it later! It's free period now!!!" Kikwang said excitingly

I heard giggling, so i turned my head and saw two girls giggling and joking with each other. One of the girls was looking at us and blushing. I quickly turned my head back, cornering my eyes to see what they were doing, but i couldnt see much all i could hear was giggling. I didn't really care so i proceeded with the conversation with Yoseob and Kikwang.

*RING RING RING* The bell rang for lunch. I saw the two girls that were giggling in class, being pushed and bumped into by other students. I gave out a small laugh.
*What's so funny hyung?" Yoseob asked.
"Huh?.. Nothing. Let's go" I smiled
"Okay.. Then let's go quickly. I'm hungry!" Yoseob pouted
"Me too!" Kikwang pouted aswell
"Is anyone stopping you? Let's go quickly!" I shook my head
Yoseob and Kikwang giggled
"KAJA!!!" Kikwang and Yoseob said together and put both of his arms around Kikwang and my neck.

We went to get our lunch from the canteen and walked to our spot on the benches around 5 metres from a tree with beautiful pink flowers and the girls in my music class were sitting under it. *Now that i thought about it i don't know their names.. ohh who cares.* i said in my head. Then as i turned my head, a bunch of girls who looked like a pack of hungry lions came charging towards us. I literally fell off the bench.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!" Kikwang and Yoseob asked with a shocked face, but could tell that their faces were gonna explode from laughter.
"Yeah! God girls these days!" I blew my fringe out of the way.
Kikwang and Yoseob cracked up and helped me up.
"HI! OPPA!!!!" the girls cried
We waved awkwardly
"Junhyung oppa! Are you okay? It looked like someone pushed u off the bench. WHOEVER IT IS, THEY'RE GONNA GET A PIECE OF ME!!" the girl said angrily and cracked her knuckles and neck.
All three of us started laughing so hard that our stomach ached.
"Yeah! you better bash them because they hurt him so badly!" Yoseob saying with a giggle
"Mhmm.. Junhyung hyung was really pissed. You don't want your oppa angry do you?" Kikwang winked at me
I just laughed and ate my food

The girls then started taking photos of us and begging us to take photos with us. They were seducing us and touching us and would scream out "OPPA YOUR SOO HOT!" I gave them and awkward smile and a wave. The three of us just kept on talking and ignored everyone else surrounding us.

*RING RING RING* Lunchtime was over.
"Bye everyone!" Kikwang and Yoseob said and smiled while waving at them
Instead of a nice "Bye", they received squeals and screams of wild-like fangirls.

And the day just carried on like any other ordinary school day.

[School had finished]
I walked home with Yoseob and Kikwang. I gave them fist bumps and walked inside the house. I drank some water, took a hot shower and went to bed. Exhausted, i fell asleep no longer then a minute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI!!! (;
This is my second chapter. If you get confused, this is the same day as the first chapter in just Junhyung's POV. It's gonna get interesting soon ;) Please wait until my next chapter. It won't be long (:
Support me by commenting about how you think about my story and subscribe (:
Thank You and Bye for now! :D