5

Mixed Feelings..

-6.45am- *Junhyung POV*

My alarm rang! I hit the button on the top and went back to sleep. Just before i could even drift off to dreamland, my phone rang.

I can't take my breath breath breath
Sigani galsurok jeomjeom jinagalsurok oh nan deo
I can't hold my breath breath breath
Galsurok naneun deo jakkuman nae sumi makhyeo wa nae sumi yeah~
 

I groaned. "Hello?"
"Yah hyung! You can't go back to sleep! Hurry up and GET UP!!!"
"Who is this?! Who are you to yell through the phone huh?!" I yelled angrily because i couldn't go back to sleep.
"Yoseob! Hurry up and wash up! we're coming to your place and picking you up at 7.15. Bye~"
"WHAT?! 7.15? HELLO?! HELLO?!!!"

"Aish!! Yoseob! How did he know i was going back to sleep? Stalker much. And it's 6.50. ARGHHH!" I rolled my eyes. I took a quick 2 minute shower, brushed my teeth and blow-dried my hair. I did my usual hairstyle, picked up my bag and hung it on one shoulder. I toasted a piece of bread and put strawberry jam, quickly eating it and grabbed chocolate milk, gulping all my food down in one go. I looked at my watch. Exactly 7.15. *Impressive Junhyung, Impressive* I smirked. BEEEEEEP! I jumped at the sudden sound and ran out of my house, locking it.

"Hi Hyung!!!! Kikwang yelled from the window.
I put my hand up and glared at Yoseob. He saw me and shrugged with a cheeky grin. I hopped onto the car sitting at the back with Kikwang. I fist bumped Kikwang and Yoseob.

"Hi Junhyung!"
"Hey" I said without looking up, but it was a girl's voice. I looked up only to see it was Jessica sitting at the front smiling and talking with Yoseob.
"Yah Yoseob!"
"What? You have a problem that Jessica is in here? It's my car" He replied coldly
"Really?! Junhyung, you don't like me?" Jessica questioned me sadly
"Huh? No.. Sorry" I whispered "sorry"
Jessica smiled "No, Its okay!"
"But Yoseob, We're going the wrong way. School is that way *pointing to the other direction*.
"Yeah i know! We're picking up Tiffany. She agreed for me to pick her up since Sica begged her" He smiled cheekily at me and Kikwang nudged me and Jessica giggled.
"What is it?" I was puzzled
"We know you like her!!" They all said together. I started blushing
"I DON'T LIKE THAT AHJUMMA!!! OKAY?!" i practically yelled till my throat started hurting
"HAHA okay okay! calm down Hyung!" Kikwang patted my back
"But- wait.. if i'm sitting in the middle that means- NO !!! KIKWANG SWAP SPOTS WITH ME!!"
"Huh?! No i like sitting here!" He smiled
"NO SWAP! I'M NOT SITTING WITH THAT GIRL!" Before i could swap seats with Kikwang, someone already opened the door. She glared at me and hesitantly sat next to me, leaving a big gap between us.
"Hy...u..ng.. Your squishing me! Move ov..er" Kikwang said taking big breaths.
"No! Its your fault you didn't want to swap seats with me" I whispered in his ear squished him even more
"I think you should move over. Kikwang looks like he is going to suffocate and die if you don't" I turned my head and saw that it was Tiffany who said that.
"Why do you care?" I replied coldly
"Hmm.. Why should i care?" She glared at me. "Because if you don't want Kikwang to die then i suggest you move over."
"Yeah Hyung! Listen to her!" Kikwang struggling to push me further to Tiffany.
"You just want me to sit closer to you. Don't you?!" I smirked. She sneered at me
"Fine. If you don't want to move over- Kikwang sshi, i think you should swap seats with Junhyung if you don't wanna die" She smiled at him and gestering him to sit next to her by patting the gap. I stared at her. Her smile seemed so angel like.
"Okay! Hyung move!" He smirked at me
"Pfft.. Fine" I moved over to Kikwang's seat and he sat next to Tiffany, The gap that was between Tiffany and me decreased as Kikwang sat next to her. They started talking about age and all that, but Jessica and Tiffany are older than all of us.
"So.. should i call you Tiffany noona?" Kikwang asked
"Yes i guess so." She smiled. "I'll call you Kikwang sshi"
"No call me Kikwang!" He smiled and put out his hand. She shook it politely and giving each other eye smiles. I rolled my eyes, but couldnt help that once in a while, i would glance at her.
"We're here!" Yoseob getting out of the car and opened Jessica's door. I quickly opened the door and shut it loudly.
"Are you jealous?" Yoseob nudged my elbow and smirked
"About what?" Pretending like i didn't know
"Pfftt.. If you don't know then don't worry" He walked off with Jessica. I quickly barged in between them and eyed Yoseob
"Yah! What is it?" Yoseob glared at me like i was a stranger
"Yah?! I'm your hyung and you 'yah' me?!"
Yoseob rolled his eyes. "What do you want?I was talking with Sica noona!"
"Are you two dating?" I asked looking at Jessica and then turning my head back to Yoseob.
"NO!" He yelled
"We're just.. umm.. close friends?" Jessica blushed. "We should be friends too" She put out her hand and smiled
"Okay.." I shook it but with a cold expression
"Let's go to maths now before Mr Jung kills us" Tiffany said behind us

We made it to maths in time before Mr Jung could come. I took my seat. The chair next to me screeched loudly.
"Aish! What the hell?!" I yelled
"What?!"
"Can't you sit down quietly?"
"Tchh.."

When Mr Jung came in, we all bowed and sat. He wrote some notes for us to jot down and examples to solve then do exercises from the text book. I took the notes down, but i didn't know how to solve the problems, so i just sat there staring at my work. I felt like dozing off. Aishh why is maths such a complicated subject.

*Tiffany POV*
I jotted down the notes of the board and did the examples on the board. I was up to doing the questions in the text book. The questions were quite easy. But i realised Junhyung was just staring down at his work. Is he day dreaming?

"Yah! Junhyung" I nudged his elbow
"What?"
"Are you day dreaming?"
"Why do you care?"
"I don't. But you should be doing your work" I folded my arms
"Tch.. I don't care about maths okay. So don't mind me" He said coldly to me.
*Aishh. He is such a freaking coward. I would just flick his forehead* I smirked. "Ahh.. It's not that you don't care. You just don't know how to do it. Admit it ahjussi. You don't know how to solve the problems" I folded my arms.
"W-what? N-no.. I d-do know h-h-ow to do it! Ahjumma"
"Do it then" I raised an eyebrow, taking a pen out of his pencil case and handing it to him. "Do it." i ordered him. He took the pen and just stared blankly at the questions. "Well?"
"Aishh.. this ahjumma! I don't... I don't.."
"You don't what? You don't know how to do it?"
"Yes i don't know how to do it okay! Happy now?!" He slammed the pen on the table
"Geez. Calm down. If you didn't know how to do it you could have just told me."
"Pfft.. What would you do if i told you?"
*sigh* "Help you dummy. Duh!" I grabbed the pen and started helping him do the questions and gave him some other examples. He seemed to have gotten the hang of it. "Do you get it now?" i put the pen down and folded my arms. Waiting for him to reply, just in case he wouldn't know to do it so i could explain it to him thoroughly.
"Yeah i guess so.. umm.. thanks?"
"mmmm.. No probs" I said cooly. "But then did you realise that Mr Jung has been staring at us for some time." I took a quick glance at Mr Jung.
"He was? Probably because we were kinda talking and he wants to move us. Good thing!"
"Tch.." *Hate me that much?* I rolled my eyes

*RING RING RING*
"You guys are dismissed. Except for Junhyung and Tiffany!" Mr Jung said
"Ehh?.." I looked at Junhyung with a puzzled look.
He shrugged. "Maybe i was right." He smirked as he walked passed me and to the teacher. I followed after.
"What's up sir?" He asked
"I was observing you guys earlier.. and you co-operate well."
"Ahh.. you wanna move us?" Junhyung smirked
"Why would i move you when you work well together? No. Junhyung your grades aren't good. Tiffany i was wondering if you could tutor Junhyung until you have your exams?"
"WHAT?!" We both yelled at the same time.
" Until the exams start? Thats like in the middle of the year!"
"Exactly. I think Junhyung would improve a lot if you tutored him because you came first last year and seem to improve everyday. Why not? I'm just asking you to tutor him. It's not much to ask for." Mr Jung crossed his arms.
"Hrmm.. I guess so.." I replied hesitantly
"Good."
"Sir! Shouldn't i have a turn to say?" Junhyung blurted
"Turn to say what? You have nothing to say Junhyung"
"Well.. Can't it be Yoseob or someone else that can tutor me?"
"No"
"At least you could tutor me?"
"No. I'm a busy teacher."
"Tch.. Busy my " He mumbled under his breath.
"What was that Junhyung?" Mr Jung raised his eyebrow
"Nothing Sir!"
"You guys are dismissed. And Tiffany, it's your responsibilty if Junhyung's grades don't improve"
"Yes Mr Jung"

I ran off to Jessica and Junhyung went to the cafeteria to get food with Yoseob and Kikwang who were waiting for him. I could hear Junhyung telling them about the whole thing that happened in class and the conversation with Mr Jung. I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace to Jessica. I finally arrived at the benches under the shady tree.

"Jessica!" I smiled
"Yah! Fany~ah. What took you so long?"
"Ah.. i have to tutor Junhyung. Tch.. Just because i helped with his stupid questions."
"WHAT?! TUTOR??! Yah.. Mr Jung is indeed something"
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing.." She smiled
"Your acting strange. What is it??" I begged
"You like Junhyung~~" She sang
"What?! How many times do i have to tell you? I don't like him! I was just helping with his problems. He needed help! I was being nice for like the first time to him."
"Yeah sure.. I know you were helping him, but you haven't realised your own feelings! You obviously like him! I can see it you know! Junhyung is the same. He likes you, but he doesn't know that. Obviously your a pabo for not realising. Your so slow! Aish. Your so denial these days!"
"Yah! Stop talking nonsense and eat your food will ya?!" *What? Junhyung likes me? Tch.. yeah right* I shook my head from all the fictional information i just took in.

*Junhyung POV* (Back at where they were walking out of the classroom)
Tiffany ran out of the classroom. Probably to Jessica. Before i knew it, i felt a slap on my back.
"Hey Junhyung! What took you so long?" Kikwang said, putting his arms around my neck.
"Nothing much.. Tiffany has to tutor me! Aish.."
"WHAT?! TUTOR YOU?!" Yoseob and Kikwang yelled across the hallway. Tiffany was only a few metres away from us. I quickly covered Kikwang and Yoseob's mouth. Tiffany was walking even faster and disappeared when she turned left. *sigh* I took my hands off their mouths.
"Yes! Tutor me! This is like the worst punishment. I'd rather get suspended."
"HAHA. Getting suspended for being dumb!" Yoseob laughed
"Yeah Tiffany is smart.. She came first in maths and english.. followed by Jessica" Kikwang said
"oohh~ Just you and Tiffany. You like it don't you?" Yoseob nudged me
"Tch.. Stop talking crap and lets eat!" *Pfftt.. Me like Tiffany?*
"Denial.." Yoseob and Kikwang shook their heads.
"It's the truth! I don't like her!"
"Yeah yeah.. How many times have you told us already?" Kikwang sighed

When we went to the cafeteria, a bunch of girls started running towards us and gave us their food and drinks. They were all talking to us at once. I didn't understand one word.

[The day proceeded with nothing special going on]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~ Sorry this chapter took long! I'm running out of ideas! But don't worry i'll think of some :D Support me by commenting and subscribing. My story isn't very popular ): But oh wells.. this chapter isn't very long because i didn't wanna keep you guys waiting.
bye byeee~