Chapter 9

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you really want me to tell you?” Top asked her.

“Okay! Enough!” Jessica yelled for the two to stop. “Time for class.”

Tiffany was saved from the situation. All of them quickly walked off to their classes without noticing if the two were still fighting or not.

“We are going to continue this at home.” Top whispered to Tiffany.

“Deal with your girl first.” She retorted.

“Tiffany!” Jessica called for Tiffany. The two had the same break time after their first class.

“Hey Jessica.” Tiffany smiled to her.

The two sat outside at the usual table.

“Fany-ah, I have something I want to ask you.” Jessica began. “Why were you all fired up this morning?” Jessica asked.

“Ummm… You know being sick and tired. My mood and behavior were just grumpy. And that guys actions totally pushed it further.” Tiffany lied. It’s not like Tiffany would tell Jessica that she was pregnant and it was all the hormones.

“Don’t lie to me. You know that I know you better than anyone here.” Tiffany’s heart felt as if it had stopped at the moment. Did Jessica already figure that she was lying to her about her and Seunghyun?

“What?” Tiffany’s voice shivered.

“You like him, don’t you. You’ve fallen for him.” Jessica gave her a smile and then Tiffany exhaled in relaxation. She was still safe.

“No… Why would I like him…” Tiffany stuttered. But Jessica’s question led her to think about her actions and behavior. Did she start to fall for him? But she can’t, she’d never do that to Jessica.

“Fany-ah, I know you too well. You’re the type that worries about everyone around you and you don’t even care about what you like. You’re just worried about me right? Well I can tell you that I don’t mind if you date him. He was really just nothing in my life. We didn’t even go out for more than a month. If you avoided every guy you meet then I can tell you that you will never be able to date. Trust me, just go for it.” Jessica told her. Jessica really knew her well. She even knew that I’d avoid him because of her. This made her even guiltier for lying to her from the beginning.

“Sica-ah… it’s more complicated than you think. I really don’t even know if I like him. It might just be those simple things he did for me yesterday.” Tiffany told her.

“Sometimes even these simple things can lead you to the love of your life. Just try it. If you really don’t like him then you can always break up with him.”

“Still there is more than love when it comes to a relationship, and plus he probably doesn’t even like me. He has many other girls walking in and out of his life. I’m just one of them. And like I told you I don’t think that I really do like him.” Tiffany still was not ready to face the truth. It might really just be the hormones that are getting to her.

“Well and if you’re worrying about Suzy, she’s really not anything to worry about. I saw her making out with another guy yesterday. She’s probably been cheating on him all this time. She’s not as innocent as we all think she is. And like I told you, Top and Suzy have been on and off. I believe that soon they break up again. After what Top did this morning she might use that as an excuse to break it up.” Jessica told her.

But Tiffany had a sour feeling inside of her.  What would really happen if Seunghyun found out that he had been cheated on this whole time? Would he be able to take it? Seunghyun really seems to like Suzy a lot. All kinds of images and questions popped into Tiffany’s head at the moment.

For the rest of the day Tiffany couldn’t focus on her classes all that was in her head was what Jessica had told her before.

After school had ended she was walking with Jessica as they were going to start a project for one of their classes that they had together. And on their way to the library she saw Seunghyun with Suzy again. And like always they were stuck together like popsicles. That made her even more worried for Seunghyun. What if he has fallen for her deeply?

That night when Tiffany got home she noticed that Seunghyun was still not home yet. It was a good thing because then she wouldn’t have to deal with him at that moment. So all she did was wash up and headed to bed.

Tiffany’s POV

The alarm on my cell phone rang. I don’t want to wake up. I love the feeling of this comfortable bed. No wonder Jessica never makes it on time for our morning hangouts. But something felt different this morning. It felt as if something was wrapped tightly around me. I slightly turned to the other side of the bed to notice Seunghyun sleeping next to me.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” I yelled to him and pushed his arm off of me.

“Sleeping of course… what do you think I was doing?” His eyes were still closed but his mouth was blabbing.

“I’m asking you what are you doing sleeping here on the bed?” I quickly pushed him off.

“Oww… are you trying to kill your own husband? I must have just fallen asleep here by accident. I got home late last night. I probably was too tired to realize I slept in the wrong place.” He snapped at me.

“You can say whatever you want but I’m not going to believe it.” I left for the bathroom to get ready for school.

End of POV

Seungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter