Chapter 12

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun and Tiffany arrived to school the next morning as usually walking one after another to the picnic table to meet their friends.

“Tiffany, you’re wearing flats again?” Jessica exclaimed. “Do you not have any money to buy new shoes? If you want I can lend you some of my heels. I just ordered some new heels last night.”

“No, it’s fine. I have gotten used to wearing heels and I find it more comfortable walking around this large campus with flats.” Tiffany explained. Indeed it was more comfortable, but it was also safer. She is carrying twins and she has Seunghyun nagging her 24/7 about what she shouldn’t be doing.

“I think that Tiffany looks good in anything.” Daesung seems to like adding a mouth into every conversation about Tiffany.

“Seunghyun, what do you think?” and as always Jessica has been trying to lure in Seunghyun on topics about Tiffany.

“She looks good in anything, but right now I think that she looks absolutely beautiful in flats.” Tiffany could feel butterflies in her stomach when he said that. But also in her mind she was wondering if he really meant it.

“Oooohh…” Sooyoung and Sunny gushed from the side. These two onlookers never had enough of these kinds of scenes.

Tiffany sat next to them watching the two laugh and gush over the most ridiculous things. But while watching them Tiffany all of a sudden had a craving for pancakes. The longer she thought about it, the more she wanted it. And the more she wanted it, the more she pouted.

“What’s wrong Tiffany?” Daesung’s had noticed Tiffany’s pout and had a never ending concern about her… it’s just that he didn’t know he was up again is buddy to her attention.

“Is there something wrong Tiffany?” Jessica also turned her attention to her best friend.

“No… it’s nothing…” Tiffany sulked, and was hesitant to tell them.

“Then why do you look so sad?” Sunny also asked.

“I want… I want…” Tiffany hesitated to tell them. She was really craving pancakes but she didn’t want her friends to think of her as a weird person because she sulked over a sudden craving of pancakes.

“What is it that you want?” Seunghyun’s annoyed voice asked her. It’s not like that he was really annoyed, it’s just that he wanted her to tell them what she wanted faster so that he could get it for her.

“I want to eat pancakes.” Her lips pouted out like a cute duckling.

“Gosh, you scared me. It’s only pancakes… why were you so hesitant about it?” Jessica lightly slapped Tiffany’s arm.

“I don’t know… I just really want to eat pancakes right now.” Tiffany’s glaze automatically turned to Seunghyun. As if she was secretly informing him to get it for her.

Seunghyun took his cue and took out his wallet and handed Daesung a large bill. “Daesung, take this and go to the cafeteria to tell them to make some pancakes for her.”

“Tiffany, hang on there. I’ll be back with a hot plate of pancakes.” Daesung quickly ran for his life to quickly get it for her.

After hearing that, Tiffany immediately regained her smile and unable to hide her joy.

“Tiffany, why are you so easy to please? Just a plate of pancakes and you smile like a child getting candy.” Sooyoung shook her head. But within the whole group it was only Seunghyun who knew why she was like that.

“Oh everyone!” Jessica loudly called out. “I was thinking about having a pool party at my house this weekend. What do you all think? I mean the weather had been really nice lately and it’s been a while since we had a nice gathering. And I think that Tiffany will look hot in a bikini.” Jessica smirked at her last sentence.

“Pool party!?” All of them exclaimed except for Seunghyun.

“Awesome, I love pool parties.” Seungri’s eyes lit up at the thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter