Chapter 6

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is only one more week before classes start for Tiffany’s second year of University. She had been busy preparing for her classes. Tiffany as usual would try to avoid Seunghyun, but at night she would get home for dinner, because she knew that Mrs. Choi would be happy if she’d spend dinner at home.

But on this night, she came home to a quiet house with no one home. Walking towards the kitchen she saw a note on the dining table.

Tiffany

Sorry, we have a business trip to attend we won’t be home for 3 day, I let the maids off for these three days. Spend some time with Seunghyun and please feed him.

Mom

“I guess its dinner alone tonight.” She sighed and approached the fridge to see what there was to make.

“Looks like we’re to spend 3 days alone together.” The sudden voice startled her.

“Can you walk with sound? You startled me.” She shouted.

“Sorry.” He apologized.

“What are you doing here? I thought that you’d be out with your girlfriends?” She took out some ingredients for pasta.

“Mom told me to come home early, but she’s not even here.” He pointed to the note on the dining table. “Oh and she told you to feed me.”

“I read that.” She groaned.

“It feels so good to have my wife cooking for me.” He teased and sat next to the kitchen island watching her cook.

“Why don’t you go watch TV? I feel uncomfortable with you watching me cook.” She told him.

“No, I prefer watching you cook.” Top watched her quietly cooking, and unknowingly his smile got wider. A weird warm feeling grew inside of him.

After 30 minutes Tiffany handed him a plate of cream sauce pasta and a side of salad. “Here.”

“It looks alright… but I hope the taste isn’t as bad.” He slowly took a bite of it.

“So?” Tiffany suddenly felt nervous.

“It’s alright…” He lied. He had never tasted something so good before. It had a strange addition to it, even the food his mom made didn’t have this strange addition to it.

“Just alright? This is the best meal I’ve made for anyone other than my father.” She pouted at his comment, but to her it tasted just perfect.

After the meal the two went their separate ways. Top sat in the living room watching TV, while Tiffany finished with the dishes, and then began preparing for her start for University in Seoul. And after a few hours of reading the boring textbook Tiffany had fallen asleep on her usual couch.

“Why are you always sleeping here?” Top walked into the room seeing Tiffany sleeping on the coach again, but this time with a book on top of her instead of a blanket. “Mom is going to kill me if you get sick.” He mumbled to himself. So then he lifted her and placed her on the bed and tucked her in tight with a blanket. “So you go to the same university huh? Can the world get any smaller?” He silently laughed off the coincidence and then also prepared himself to sleep, but tonight he’d sleep in the guest room.

The next morning when Tiffany woke up she found herself sleeping on the comfortable king sized bed with Seunghyun missing from the room. Although they haven’t been living under the same roof for that long she knew that since it was the summer break he’d never wake up before 12.

Without thinking much she just got up to begin her day as usual, but today she’d be making her own breakfast and not the maids. She began preparing the eggs and milk and toast as it was all in the fridge.

“LALALALA…” She began singing randomly. She was in a good mood from sleeping on the comfortable bed.

As she was focused on making breakfast she wasn’t aware of her surroundings. Seunghyun who woke up from hearing sounds in the kitchen slowly sneaked down the stairs seeing Tiffany happily singing and making breakfast. A big smile appears on his face seeing such a lovely scene as soon as he wakes up.

He stood casually leaning on the kitchen door watching the image of his wife’s back while she was cooking.

“Oh my god! You scared me.” She turned around seeing Seunghyun leaning on the door.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. It’s just that I heard noises so I came to check what it was.” He told her.

“Oh I see… Well since you’re up here have breakfast.” She handed him the plate of french toast.

“Looks good, but I hope that it tastes good too.” He teased.

“Fine then, don’t eat it.” She tried to snatch the plate away but he was rapidly eating from it.

“Where are you headed?” Top saw her heading out the door.

“I’m going to the mall.” She simply stated.

“I’ll drive you there. I don’t have anything to do, why not take a drive?” He quickly grabbed his keys.

“No, its fine. I can’t get there myself.”

“Is it that hard for you to think of us as friends? Just simple friends?” He asked.

“It’s not that… It’s that I’m meeting up with a few f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter