Chapter 5

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something heavy was wrapped around Tiffany’s skinny waist. She felt the sunlight shining into the room. Her head felt heavy from the alcohol last night. Trying her best to open her open he eyes to see what it was that was on top of her.

“Urrgg…” She groaned at the painful headache. But once she opened her eyes, she saw something worse than that. It was Seunghyun… lying next to her. She quickly pushed him away to only notice that she was also . “.” She cursed for the first time when she was not drunk.

Yes, a nightmare in front of her had happened. She looked around the room to find herself not in her room, so that means this was his room. But how did she get there, her memories from last night have completely out.

Gathering all her strength she gently got off the bed, careful to not wake him up. She quickly gathered her clothing and ran for the bathroom that was in his room.

“How did this happen?”  She tried to recall a bit of memory, but got nothing. “Tiffany, stay calm. Just act like nothing happened. Breath.” She told herself. Then she remembered her clothes and things were already sent here yesterday morning, so she quickly walked into the closet that was attached to the bathroom to find a new set of clothes to wear after a quick shower.

After getting out of the shower she heard her phone ringing from the bedroom.

“Hello?” She answered quietly, careful not to wake him up.

“Tiffany, where did you leave to last night?” Jessica asked.

“My dad wanted me to get home.” She lied.

“Oh, well you want to get lunch?”

“Sure.” She needed to leave as soon as possible, avoiding him at all means.

For the next two weeks Tiffany tried to stay as far away from Seunghyun as much as possible. She tried to make excuses like staying at Jessica’s or going back to spend time with her father.

Top on the other hand was also out partying with his gang, and once in a while with a girl or two by his side.

*Ring Ring* Tiffany’s phone rang.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Tiffany, its Mom.” Mrs. Choi told her. “I just wanted to ask you if you could come home for dinner tonight. I haven’t had dinner with you in a long time. I miss seeing you.” Tiffany hesitated before thinking of how to reply.

“Okay, I’ll be back by 5.” She told her. She felt sorry, she was only trying to avoid Seunghyun not her mother-in-law.

“Great, I’ll see you then.”  She hung up.

“Who was it?” Jessica asked.

“Oh ah, my father.” Tiffany stuttered, lying again. Sooner or later she’ll be an expert at lying. “I have to go home for dinner tonight.”

“Oh, that’s fine. I have a date tonight anyways.” Jessica happily told her.

Tiffany finally got home after meeting with Jessica. She walked  through the big white doors of the Choi’s mansion.

“I’m home.” She yelled through the door.

“Miss Tiffany, please come with me.” The maid told her.

“Where are you taking me?” Tiffany asked, but got no answer.

Tiffany was brought to a guest room filled w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter