Chapter 14

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you done yet?” Seunghyun groaned as he waited for Tiffany in their room. “We’re going to be late…”

“AHHHH!” Tiffany screamed. Seunghyun quickly ran towards the closet to where Tiffany was.

“What? What happened?” Seunghyun worriedly ran towards her.

“Look, the babies got bigger… I can’t fit into any of my shorts.” Tiffany pouted as she sat down.

“Then wear something else… Here wear this. I think that it’ll look y on you.” Seunghyun teased, and handed her a pink sundress.

“This is all your fault. You’re the one who made me like this.” Tiffany continued to pout.

“Yes, yes, it is. But right now is not the time for you to blame me. You have to change and get ready so that we can head over to Jessica’s.” Seunghyun told her.

“Alright…” and she pushed him out of the room to change.

*Ring Ring*

“Tiffany! Your phone is ringing!” Seunghyun called for her.

“Coming!” Tiffany ran out, “can you help me tie this?” She asked Seunghyun to help her tie up her halter sundress. “Hello?” she answered.

“Fany-ah! Where are you? I told you to get here early…” it was Jessica.

“I’m coming… Just running a bit late, don’t worry.” Tiffany told her.

“Hurry, I have a surprise for you here.” Jessica said.

“Okay well, hold it. I’ll be there as soon as possible.”

“Hold it… I don’t think I can, but I’m sure that this surprise will stay to wait for you.” She hung up. Jessica’s words confused Tiffany. Tiffany wondered what she meant by her words.

“Was that Jessica?” Seunghyun asked. He finished tying up her dress for her and was just standing around waiting for her to get off the phone.

“Yeah, she said that she had a surprise for me.” Tiffany told him. “Let’s go.” And the two headed out.

In the car

“I wonder what Jessica’s surprise is.” Tiffany said.

“Maybe she has a new boyfriend.” Seunghyun joked.

“Hey, don’t say that of her. You’re not any better yourself. And plus she said that it is a surprise for me.” Tiffany told him.

“Don’t tell me that it’s a boyfriend for you? If it is then I’ll kill her.” Seunghyun’s jealously rose.

“So what? It’s not like you don’t have a girlfriend. Maybe I should get one myself.” Tiffany snapped back at him. To her he had no right to get jealous because he still had Suzy.

And before he could say anything they have already arrived at Jessica’s.

“Sica!” Tiffany ran in to greet her. “Sorry, I’m late.”

“Tiffany! You’re finally here. This surprise has waited too long.” Jessica said as Seunghyun walked in.

“Hey Jessica.” Seunghyun waved to her, but Jessica was too busy talking to Tiffany.

“Well, what is this surprise that you have for me?” Tiffany asked, and Seunghyun also walked up to hear what it was about too.

“Okay, get ready? When you see this I’m sure that you’ll be really happy.” Jessica’s big smile got Tiffany more curious about what it was. “Come here!” Jessica yelled.

“What is it?” Tiffany was anticipating.

“Tiffany Hwang, remember me?” A tall guy with handsome features walked in.

“Oh my god, is that really you? Siwon Choi?” Tiffany’s smile instantly got bigger. “I’m not dreaming right?” walked up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter