Chapter 13

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seunghyunnie!” An unfamiliar figure ran up to them and into Seunghyun’s arms with her arms wrapped tightly around Seunghyun. “I missed you!”

Tiffany’s attention quickly lay upon the figure clinging onto Seunghyun. And it wasn’t Suzy, but indeed it was a girl. She had long dark hair, slightly tanned skin, and a curvy figure.

Everyone else around just watched what was happening, but it was to no one’s surprise because they all knew of Seunghyun’s player legacy.

“Who are you?” Seunghyun tried to pull the girl away to get a look at her.

“What? Don’t you remember me?” The girl already sat onto Seunghyun’s lap still clinging on as tightly as possible. Tiffany couldn’t look at them anymore. All she did was stuff her face furiously with food.

“No…” Seunghyun blankly answered.

And at that moment Tiffany’s phone rang. Tiffany walked away from the group to answer her phone, because the caller ID indicated Mother-in-law.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Tiffany dear, it’s me… Mom, I couldn’t get a hold of Seunghyun so I called you.” Mrs. Choi said.

“Yeah… he’s kind of busy right now.” Tiffany told his mother as Tiffany’s eye never left him and the clinging girl.

“Well, I just wanted to tell you guys that the maids had informed me of Yoona’s return to Seoul with her childhood friend.” Tiffany had no idea of what she was talking about. Who was Yoona and who is her childhood friend, and what do they have to do with Seunghyun.

“What?” Tiffany asked to clear the confusion.

“Yoona is Seunghyun’s sister, and her childhood friend Yuri. They have just arrived back to the country from studying aboard.” Mrs. Choi explained. Seunghyun has a sister and Tiffany had no idea about it.

Tiffany took a closer look at the girl, but there was only one girl there and Seunghyun said that he didn’t know who she was. Then where is his sister?

“Oh okay, Thank you, I’ll let him know.” Tiffany hung up the phone to thoroughly think this situation out.

“It looks like you haven’t changed much.” Tiffany overheard the girl saying. Where is his sister? But wait there is a bigger problem. Tiffany didn’t know if his sister knew about them getting married. And if she did what would happen if she told everyone about it.

Tiffany and Seunghyun really did not have any conversations about one another, but she didn’t think that it would become this big of a problem either. Neither did she think that Seunghyun wouldn’t tell her about him having a sister. They might have not been married for that long, but at least he should tell her these things.

“I can’t recall who you are.” Seunghyun told her. Tiffany needed to think fast.

She walked back to the table and pulled Seunghyun out of his seat to a place far enough from the table so that they can still see what the others were doing and so the others couldn’t hear what they’ll be saying.

“Careful.” Seunghyun reminded the careless Tiffany that she is pregnant.

“We have something urgent.” Tiffany whispered.

“Huh?”

“Mom just called and apparently you have a sister?” Tiffany snapped at his carelessness.

“Yeah, but she’s studying aboard.” He told her.

“Mom said that she came back, and with her childhood friend.” Tiffany pointed to the girl.

“So what? She’s back, and with a childhood friend.” Seunghyun still didn’t get the point.

“Does your sister know about us?” Tiffany finally asked him.

“No… I don’t think Mom have told her anything. And I sure haven’t. She probably doesn’t know.” Seunghyun was a bit dazed by the girl.

“If she doesn’t know about us getting married then that means we are safe from telling the others. Whew.” Tiffany finally relaxed a bit.

“You’re only worried about that?” Seunghyun felt bitter that Tiffany still wasn’t ready about telling the others.

“Well, a bit. I mean I did say quite a lot of lies to them to cover up this situation.” Those lies all seemed to float out within her head again. “But that’s not the point right now. The point is, where is your sister then?” Tiffany looked at the table still seeing the girl sitting there not moving an inch.

“Yeah, if my sister is not here… what is that girl doing here?” Seunghyun asked.

“If you don’t know, how am I? You didn’t even tell me you had a sister.” Tiffany hissed and left for the table, followed by Seunghyun right behind her.

“What were you guys saying in the corner?” Sooyoung smiled at them as if they were having an affair or something.

“I just wanted to help him get away from this girl. I mean he did help me out a lot, so at least I should help him with this.” Tiffany lied.

“Yeah, so who are you anyways?” Seunghyun asked the girl who was still sitting there.

“If you don’t remember her, then you should at least remember me.” Another girl popped out.

This must be his sister. Tiffany starred at her for a moment, and indeed she looked slightly like him, but not a whole lot.

Seunghyun eyed Tiffany to hint to her that this was his sister.

“Yoona, when did you get back?” Seunghyun remained his same cool to ask his sister.

“Just before, but I did head home before I came here to see you.” Yoona told him.

“And this is?” Seunghyun pointed to the girl.

“Yuri is my best friend, the one that went with me to study in Australia.” Yoona happily walk up to her brother to give him a hug.

“I think that he must have thought that I was one of his ex-girlfriends that was coming back to get him or something.” Yuri laughed.

“Oh yeah, mission complete.” Yoona high fived Yuri.

“You… I will get back at you when we get home.” Seunghyun warned.

“Well then, we’ll get going… We’re going to the mall. See you tonight, and dinner will be at Mom’s favorite restaurant.” Yoona quickly dragged Yuri out of there while waving good-bye to her brother.

“Yah, what time?!” Seunghyun yelled to her.

“6!” She yelled back.

“Well, that was a nice drama.” Sooyoung let out.

“Yeap, better than watching the ones on TV.” Sunny added.

“Hyung, why didn’t you tell me that you had a sister?” Daesung asked.

At least Tiffany wasn’t the only one who didn’t know about it. Even his friends that he knew for longer didn’t know about it.

“If I told you, do you think that you wouldn’t go after my sister?” Seunghyun knew of his friends behaviors.

“Well… at least I have Tiffany.” Daesung’s attention quickly changed back to Tiffany. But to Seunghyun it was no better.

“Yah, get lost.” Seunghyun’s anger rose diligently.

Daesung quickly made his escape. “Got to go. See you all later.” And ran for the nearest building.

And soon after, everyone else also made there leave for their next class.

After school on the way home in the car…

Tiffany sat quietly in the car with a solemn face looking out the window.

“What’s wrong?” Seunghyun asked while driving with his left hand and held onto her hand with his right.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you had a sister?” Tiffany finally asked him and pulled her hand away from him.

“You didn’t give me the chance to have a decent conversation with you. How will I have the chance to tell you that I have a sister? And plus she has been studying in Australia since she was 12, and these past few years she didn’t even come back once. It just didn’t come to mind. I’m sorry.” Seunghyun explained.

“Sorry isn’t enough, do you even know how scared I was?” Tiffany furiously turned the other way not even wanting to look at him. That moment when she heard over the phone about his sister, she thought that she’d blast to everyone about them. It’s just that she’s lucky enough to have passed it.

“Yes, I know… Scared of what will happen when the others know.” Seunghyun sulked at the thought. He didn’t understand why it was so hard for Tiffany to accept their relationship. It was understandable at first, because they were forced abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter