Chapter 15

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I said that maybe… we can even recall old love.” Tiffany deliberately repeated her words… pushing his anger even further.

“Are you really repeating it again?” Seunghyun took a deep exhale to calm down.

“Yeah I just repeated it, what’s wrong with that?” Tiffany retorted.

“Then don’t regret it.” He suddenly submerged himself into the pool. Everyone around didn’t know what he was trying to do. They just stood around watching him sinking into the pool.

Tiffany on the other hand became nervous. She felt weird movements inside. Her heart began beating faster and harder by the second. And each second that Seunghyun didn’t move for, her breathing got heavier. Many things appeared in her mind, images of her and Seunghyun, images of the babies, images of her alone without Seunghyun. It can’t happen.

“No! Seunghyun! Get up now, get out of there.” Tiffany panicked and tears immediately blurred her vision. And then images of her mother came out, her mother had left her too suddenly… she can’t let Seunghyun leave her too. “Seunghyun, get out of there. Don’t play with me.” Tiffany screamed.

“Tiffany calm down… He might just be playing with you. No need to be all serious.” Jessica told her. Although Tiffany was being a bit absurd she just remained calm to calm her down.

“No, he’s being weird can’t you see it. He’s being too calm, he’s not like this. Just seconds ago he was yelling at me. Why is he doing this?” Tiffany tried to get into the pool to pull him up, but Jessica pulled her back.

“Tiffany, I think that you should calm down.” Siwon stepped up

“What do you know!?” Tiffany yelled. This is the first time that everyone saw Tiffany out of her mind. “You’re not me! You wouldn’t know what I’m feeling at this moment!” Tiffany yelled.

“I thought you hated him. Why are you so worried for him right now?” Jessica asked the worried Tiffany.

“He still hasn’t done enough to finish what we haven’t started yet.” Minutes have past and Seunghyun hasn’t moved once underwater.

“Daesung, pull him up for me! Get him!” Tiffany demanded when Daesung still stood frozen at current situation. “Save him!” Daesung quickly came to his senses and acted to Tiffany’s words and jumped into the pool to pull Seunghyun up.

“Tiffany, will you calm down and just tell me why you are acting like this.” Jessica tried to ask, but Tiffany’s attention was still towards Seunghyun.

When Daesung pulled Seunghyun up, Tiffany pushed Jessica out of the way to get to him. He was unconsciously laying by the poolside.

“Seunghyun, get up. Don’t play with me… Get up please…” Tiffany got down to him, and lightly slapped his face hoping that he’d become conscious again.

Everyone got around becoming worried of Seunghyun. It seems as if he was really unconscious.

“Seunghyun, please don’t leave me…” Tiffany continually pounded his chest hard, hoping that he’ll get up… but nothing. “I’ve already learned to accept the changes that have been happening in my life. I’ve gotten use to you nagging. I’ve gotten use to your smile, and your weird behaviors. Please don’t leave me like my mom did, I need you…” She cried begging for him to give her a response.

And just then she felt Seunghyun grabbing onto her banging fist. “Why didn’t you say that in the first place? Do you know how hard it is to hold my breath under the water? And do you know how hard your punches are?” He longed for a breather, and finally responded to her while sitting up from his laying position on the wet floor.

“Seunghyun!” Tiffany cried even harder when he pulled her in for a hug. “You scared me. How can you do that? Do you know how worried I got?” Her questions and feelings all spilled out.

“Yes babe, I know now… and I promise it won’t ever happen again.” Seunghyun comforted her by her hair.

“Why did you do that? How can you play with me?” Tiffany’s anger suddenly rose, and pulled away from his hold to hit him hard in the chest one more time.

“You started it… You’re the one making me jealous with this guy” He childishly pouted, hoping that she’ll smile again.

“Why would you get jealous? I’m not anything to you. I am the one who should be jealous… you’re the one with someone else on the side.” Tiffany’s back now faced him. She didn’t even want to look at him right now.

“Someone else on the side? Who? These people?” Seunghyun joked.

“Suzy! I’m talking about Suzy!” Tiffany yelled to him.

“Oh… her…” Seunghyun smiled at Tiffany’s worried face. Every time he sees Tiffany’s jealous reactions his smile just gets bigger.

“I heard that she left and went to Busan because her fiancé lives there.” Jessica interrupted the two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter