Chapter 10

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suzy I’m sorry, I something to do right now. I’ll call you later. Alright?” I kiss her on her cheek before walking in the direction that Tiffany left in.

While walking through the hallway I see Tiffany walking out of a classroom with Daesung by her side.

“Hey Daesung.” I casually waved to him.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” he asked.

“I think I saw someone looking for you outside. I think you should check it out.” I lied.

“Thank you, Hyung. I’ll see you later Tiffany.” As soon as he walked off I pulled Tiffany into an empty classroom so that no one can see us.

End of POV

“Yah, what are you doing?” Tiffany asked while trying to get out of his hold.

“When do you end today?” Seunghyun asked her.

“Why do you care?” She retorted.

“Just tell me.” I tried to keep my volume at an appropriate level.

“I don’t know… I have to see if Jessica has time to do the project tonight.” She told him.

“Well, cancel everything after 2.” He told her.

“What? Why?” She was confused by his words.

“My Grandparents are coming back this afternoon at 3. We have to go get them at the airport.” Seunghyun informed her.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I have a class at three though.” Tiffany became nervous at the fact that she has to meet his Grandparents for the first time.

“Mom just called me and told me that she only knew of this today too, and she and dad have a meeting at that time so we have to go. Just tell one of your friends to lend you the notes later. I know that you might be nervous because it’s the first time you’re going to meet them, but they are nice and I’m sure that they’ll love you.” Seunghyun told her.

“But wait, you drove the Ferrari today. How are we going to pick up your grandparents with a 2 seat sports car?” She reminded him.

“Have you forgotten who my parents are? They have it all under control. We’ll go to the airport in the car and by the time we pick up grandpa and grandma they’ll have a SUV ready for us.” He told her.

“Okay then, I’ll meet you in the parking lot at 2.” Tiffany rolled her eyes at him before leaving the room.

“Wait, one last thing.” Seunghyun stopped her. “Please change back to your heels. First impression is very important, especially with us Choi’s.”

“You’re the one who told me not to wear heels. And now you’re telling me to change it again?” She whined.

“You’ll be at my side after, so I’ll be able to watch you. I’ll meet you in the cafeteria at lunch so that I can help you change back your shoes.” And with that Seunghyun left for his next class.

Lunchtime in the cafeteria

Seunghyun walked towards the cafeteria after class. And not soon after he saw Tiffany walking over with Jessica.

And as soon as Tiffany sat down at the table she saw Seunghyun bringing over a tray of food to the table.

Tiffany’s POV

“Here is a healthy chicken salad for you.” Seunghyun handed me the salad and placed a warm skim milk next to it.

“I don’t have any appetite. I still feel a bit nauseous.” I told him. I know that he’s doing this for my own good, but this pregnancy has hit me quite hard.

“I know, but you should still eat. It’s only good for you to get better.” He convinced.

“Top, where’s mine?” Jessica asked him.

“Here… a nice ham and tomato sandwich for you with a coke.” He also handed her one. He sure knows how to please my friends.

“Thank you. And Tiffany you should really eat. It’s hard to find someone who’d already have lunch ready for you.” Jessica was also helping him to convince me. And at last I gave in.

“Oh Jessica, I would like my heels back in a second. It would be easier to change if I have someone by my side. And since Top is here I think that this would be a good time. Oh and also I have to leave a bit early today so I can’t make it to my last two classes if you don’t mind could you please lend me your notes for that class tomorrow.” I said all in on go.

“Sure.”

Then I begin to eat my salad with Seunghyun monitoring me eat every bite.

“Yah, don’t watch me like that. It’s creepy.” I told him.

“I have to make sure you eat all of it. If you don’t eat it all how will you be healthy?” I watch him point at my stomach. I know that he wants to tell me that I’m pregnant and that I should eat for our child’s sake.

“Hey, don’t you think that it’s a little creepy of you to follow Tiffany around all the time?” Jessica asked him. And I agree with her, he is getting a little creepy although his intentions are for the good.

“She’s an ill person. I think that it’s only good to keep an eye on her.” He told her.

“Well I think that you should keep an eye on that girlfriend of yours first.” She told him. She was right he should spend some time to keep an eye on her.

“I can do whatever I want, just eat your lunch and mind your own business.” He snapped at her.

All I can do is sit around and watch then quarrel with each other.

Soon after I see Sooyoung and Sunny walking towards us with their lunch, but something wasn’t right. As soon as I see Sunny put down her lunch I see a bowl of beef rice. The strong smell of the beef hit me hard.

“Oh no, can you please get the plate of beef away from me? It smells horrible.” I plug my nose so that I can’t smell it.

“What? You love beef.” Jessica said to me, but not today… it smelt horrible.

“No, just get it away.” I can feel the food that I had ate earlier starting to make its way up again.

“Just get it away.” Seunghyun told them as he had his hand soothing my back the whole time. “Do you feel any better now?”

I nodded. I am relieved to have him by my side. “Thank you.”

“Here Fany.” Jessica handed me my heels, then I see Seunghyun take them from her. He kneeled down in front of me to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter