Chapter 8

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tiffany… Tiffany…” I yelled for her. I knew it, the only lucky thing was that I didn’t leave her side.

“Tiffany! Tiffany!” They all called for her.

“I’ll take her to the hospital… You guys deal with her classes.” Seunghyun told them. He had to get her out of there and take her to the hospital without the crowd following him.

As soon as they reached the hospital Seunghyun could feel that Tiffany’s body temperature was hotter than before.

“Tiffany, please don’t scare me.” He whispered to her as he quickly carried her into the emergency room.

“Please wait outside.” A nurse pushed him out of the room to conveniently check up on her.

After 10 minutes the ER doctor came out of the room.

“Is my wife alright?” Seunghyun asked.

“We still need to perform a few more tests on her, but as of right now she seems to have caught a slight fever. We will monitor her for a couple hours just for safety sakes. A nurse will bring her up to a room in a moment. Don’t need to worry too much.” The doctor told him.

“Thank you.” Seunghyun thanked and followed the nurses to take Tiffany up to a room.

He sat in the chair next to the bed watching Tiffany sleep peacefully. It was probably the first time that he felt so worried about her. He constantly checked her temperature hoping that it would cool down a bit.

Just then he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

“Hello?” He answered… his caller ID indicated that it was Jessica.

“Where is she? Is she fine?” Jessica asked.

“She’s resting… don’t need to worry.” He told her.

“How can I not worry? My best friend is sick, and not to mention that she’s in your hands. You like her don’t you?” Jessica asked for the millionth time today.

“She’s fine, just let her rest. I’m sure when she feels better she’ll give you a call. Bye.” He hung up quickly to avoid her questioning.

“Was that Jessica?” Tiffany’s weak voice spoke up.

“Did I wake you? I’m sorry.” Seunghyun quickly held his hand against her forehead to feel her temperature.

“No, I’m feeling better. And it wasn’t you who woke me up… it was Jessica.” Tiffany smiled.

“At least you can still joke.” Seunghyun finally felt relieved to see her smile again.

“You didn’t tell your parents or my dad yet did you?” She asked.

“No I didn’t have time. And I’m sure that you wouldn’t want them to worry right?” Seunghyun became to know her better.

“Thank you.” It was the first time that Tiffany acknowledged his appearance.

“You’re my wife after all. It’s the least I could do.” It felt warm to hear her say thank you.

Tiffany’s POV

It was the first time in a long time that I felt for someone’s care. Ever since my mom left, I was the one who would take care of others hoping that they all were happy. I would never let myself break down with any sort of illness. But this was the first time I didn’t have the strength to tell myself to stay strong.

As I was in the cafeteria before Seunghyun was standing by my side the whole time. At the moment he handed me his warm soy milk a warm feeling filled my heart. It was the first time I felt his sincerity towards me.

And before when I was really dizzy I felt him carrying me through the hospital. His words told me that he cared for me. I began to second thought on my actions and words. Was I too harsh to him, have I gone too overboard with my actions towards him. And after a moment of awkward silence the Doctor walked in.

“How are you feeling?” He asked me.

“Fine, but still a bit tired.” I honestly informed him.

“I figured. You should be a bit more careful of your health from now on. Your health reports have just come out and there is nothing bad on your health. But I would like to congratulate the both of you for become parents. You’re 4 weeks pregnant, Mrs. Choi. Make sure you sleep and eat properly and don’t overwork yourself.” With that the doctor walked out leaving the both of us stunned by his words. I’m pregnant. Just that one careless drunk night and I have to deal with a result so big that I don’t even know if I can handle.

End of POV

 Seunghyun repeated the doctor’s words in his head over and over again. She’s pregnant. He’s going to be a father. They didn’t even know each other well enough to live life as a couple and now they have to deal with something even more. What are they going to do?

He looked at Tiffany seeing her also lost in the situation.

“I don’t want to talk right now. Can you leave me alone?” Was the first thing that came out of Tiffany’s mouth.

Seunghyun didn’t say anything all he did was leave her alone to think. He knew that he was wrong. After all it was him who put her in such a difficult situation.

Tiffany POV

After I watch Seunghyun walk out of the room I felt my long lost tears streaming down my cheeks. I always tell myself to stay strong and calm in all situations. But this time I have lost it. I can’t hold it any longer.

End of POV

Seunghyun POV

I definitely need to do something to get our lives back straight. I need to make sure that Tiffany feels happy. I want to at least try to things work out for our family.

End of POV

The both of them arrived home after the doctor released Tiffany from the hospital. The car ride was silent. Seunghyun dared not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter