Chapter 11

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Month Later…

Tiffany POV

“Tiffany, are you alright? Open the door!” I hear his annoying voice yelling through the bathroom door. I was too busy hugging the toilet throwing up all the breakfast that I ate this morning. Every morning since I have found out about the pregnancy I have been doing as part of my new morning routine.

I rest on the floor in the bathroom with my knees tucked tightly in my chest. I am lucky that today is a Saturday. I don’t need to make it to school.

Many things start to flow through my mind as my surroundings start to quiet down, and my tears start to form in my eyes.

What would happen when my stomach starts to show? How will I break it to all the people around me? What will happen to Seunghyun and Suzy? Will Jessica hate me for lying to her?

Everything in my life turned upside in just one night. Everything came too fast… I hate it. I hate it so much that I wished that I have never came back. I miss the peace and quiet life that I had back in the US. I miss the warmth of my mom’s hold. If only she was here to tell what to do, if only there was someone who would help me figure out how to walk through the hardest times in my life.

“Tiffany...” I looked up to see Seunghyun walking into the bathroom, with a key in his hand. It must have been a spare key to the bathroom. “Tiffany… are you alright? Why are you crying? What happened? Don’t scare me.” I see his worried face in front of me. I look into his eyes. My senses told me that he cares for me. But why?

I quickly wipe my thoughts away, wipe my tears away. I look back at Seunghyun. He is waiting for me to reply to him. “Nothing… I’m fine. I just miss my mom that’s all.” I finally let out to him.

“You scared me…” He simply let out. “Let’s get out of here.” He helped me get off the floor and back to the bed.

“I want to spend some time quietly. Can you please leave me alone?” I asked.

“Okay then, you should have some rest. I have to go out. If you need anything just call me, alright?” He told me. I just nod to him, and then he quietly walks out leaving alone in the room.

He has a date with Suzy… I know it. I don’t know why but I feel bitter when I hear that he has to go out. Although I want some time alone I still don’t want to see him leave. Over this one month, he has been by my side everyday making sure that nothing happens to me. I have gotten used to his voice, his gestures, I have gotten use to his sudden appearances in front of me, the small wars that I have with him. Is it just a matter of getting use to things that suddenly walk into your life? But what will happen when I get too use to this life? What will happen if I have leave this all behind? He may one day find someone he truly loves… it may be Suzy… or it may be any other girl he meets. When will things get simpler?

End of POV

Tiffany spent the rest of her day reading her textbooks and working on assignments while resting on her bed. As time passed by Tiffany eventually fallen asleep.

Seunghyun got home at midnight to a quiet house, his parents were at a party and his grandparents were in Busan for a small trip for a few day.

He walked up to his room to get a check on Tiffany.

“Tiffany?” He carefully whispered, but only to find out that Tiffany was sleeping on the bed.

“Don’t leave!” He heard Tiffany say in her sleep. As he walked closer he realized that she was sweating. “Don’t leave!” she said again.

“It must be a bad dream…” He said to himself, and wiped off the sweat on her forehead.

“Please don’t leave me… I need you.” Tiffany bolted up from her sleeping position and her arms wrapped tightly around Seunghyun.

“It’s only a bad dream… it’s alright… I won’t leave.” Seunghyun hushed her, as he also held on to her tightly brushing her hair and patting her head to calm her down.

“I’m sorry…” Tiffany finally let go. And Seunghyun helped her wipe her tears. When Tiffany finally calmed herself down she asked him, “When did you get back?”

“Just now.” He told her. “Okay, get back to bed now.” He got off the bed to tuck her in.

He turned to walk away, but was stopped by Tiffany as she got a hold of his sleeve. “Where are you going?” She asked him.

“I was going to go change and then back to my sofa.” He told her.

“Ummm…”

“You want something? I’ll get it for you. Are you hungry? I’ll make you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter