Chapter 3

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has finally come. The five of them were sitting in the lawyer’s office getting ready to sign the papers.

“Ready?” The lawyer asked the two. Tiffany let out a slight sigh, and Seunghyun just simply shrugged his shoulders. “Okay, well then can you sign here, and you sign here.” He pointed to the specific spots on the documents. “Then we will have one witness sign here, and the other sign here.” He told Mr. Choi and Mr. Hwang. “Congratulations, I hope you’ll become a happy family.” The lawyer stood up to shake each of their hands.

“How does it feel? You too are now married. If only your Mom was here to see this.” Mrs. Choi cried.

“Mom, no need to get too emotional. We get it.” Seunghyun rolled his eyes at his dramatic mother.

“Mrs. Choi I know how you feel. I wish that she was here too, I wish to see that smile of hers.” Tiffany walked up to hug her.

“Okay enough, I need to get to work so does John. We’ll leave first.” Mr. Choi excused himself and Tiffany’s father.

“Yes, and we need to get to the bridal shop. I made an appointment for you guys to take wedding photos.” Mrs. Choi quickly wipes the tears off her cheeks, and happily smiled at the thought.

“Why do you always have to get things done all in one day? I’m tired.” Seunghyun complained.

Tiffany didn’t know what to do with him. She was also tired of his bad behavior. “Shut up, let’s go.” She grudged.

“Let’s go.” He groaned, and didn’t even bother to look at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bridal shop…

Tiffany finally walked out of the fitting room with her first wedding dress on. “Do I have to do this?” she asked Mrs. Choi. She felt uncomfortable in the strapless white dress.

“You look perfect. I’m sure that Seunghyun wouldn’t be able to get his eyes off of you when he sees you in this dress.” Mrs. Choi told her. “Come on, let’s get started.”

Tiffany was dragged out to the first set for their first photo shoot. Seunghyun was sitting on the couch lazily in his tux waiting for Tiffany to come out.

“Doesn’t she look gorgeous honey?” Mrs. Choi asked her son.

Seunghyun changed his attention to his mom and Tiffany who had finally came out.

“She’s alright. Her body isn’t as good as my girlfriends though.” He lied. She was beautiful, but his mind was telling him not to show any affection towards her. “Let’s get this over with. I have to meet up with a few friends later.”

“Get a little closer, and look slightly towards each other.” The photographer told them. “Show a bit more affection, show me the love.” He continued. “Okay now kiss her. Slightly pull her closer to you and kiss her.” The photographer instructed.

Tiffany suddenly got stiff. “Kiss?” she thought to herself. Then she looked up to Seunghyun worried at what he was going to do. “Don’t you dare.” She whispered to him.

“Let me show you what a good kisser is.” He teased, and got into position.

“Don’t you dare!” She whispered louder, while trying to push him away.

“Get a little closer.” The photographer told them. “Last one.”

“Come on. Let’s just get it over with… Mom is watching.” He pulled her closer and pulled her chin up so that her face was facing him. She glared at him hoping that he’ll back off, but he didn’t. In fact he gave her a smirk watching her funny actions. And without notice he forced his lips onto hers.

“Okay, we’re done.” The photographer told them, but Tiffany was still stuck stunned by his actions.

“Happy marriage, Wife.” He smirked before walking off to change out of his tux.

After hours of changing and posing and… kissing, they were finally out of their outfits.

“Mom, I’m leaving.” Seunghyun told his mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter