Chapter 7

I Hate You, I Need You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun got home late that night from partying it hard before school starts again. Luckily he hadn’t forgotten about the skirt that he had bought earlier that day at the mall. He walked into his bedroom, seeing Tiffany sound asleep on the sofa again.

“Is it really that comfortable here? Or are you really that scared of me?” He quietly asked himself while putting down the bag on her dressing table. He then turned back to her to lift her up to put her on the king sized bed.

He then walked back to the same guest room from the night before.

Tiffany POV

I felt the bright sun shining into the room, but something felt different. The ray of lights didn’t shine onto my face like the other days have when I have been sleeping on the couch. I’m on the bed again. The last day sleeping on it… although I never intended to, I’ll miss you. It was definitely Seunghyun again. Every time I try to avoid him he always seems to have him way of breaking through the wall. My heart aches thinking of my long lost peaceful life that I miss so much, but all is worth it when I think of my mom knowing that she’ll be happy that I fulfilled her last wish.

I got out of bed and headed for the shower. I have exactly one hour before heading out the door for breakfast with Jessica. That girl really never gets enough of hanging out or partying or shopping.

“Why is there a bag on my dresser?” As soon as I walked out of the shower I walked out to see a small pink bag on my dresser. I walked closer to see what was inside. “The skirt from yesterday?” But why is it here? Then I see a sticky note on the table next to the bag.

Thought that you can get some new

clothes just so that you look

presentable in case you run into some

of my relatives.

“Stalker…” I felt someone staring at me yesterday as I left the store in the mall, but I thought that I might just be thinking too much. Although I do like this skirt very much, but it is something that I will never be able to accept… Especially from him.

I got dressed and left the bag in front of the guest room door.

End of POV

Seunghyun’s POV

I was woken by the quiet rustling from outside the room. I looked at the clock on my phone it indicated 10:07. What’s with the noises? I got up from the bed to check what was going. As soon as I opened up the door I heard the loud noise of the front door closing. It must be Tiffany, but where is she going at this time. I then looked towards the floor in front of the door and saw the bag that I put down for Tiffany yesterday.

“Why are you so hard to handle? It’s only a little gift.” I got frustrated. “I will make you wear this no matter what.”

Tiffany’s POV

Jessica is late again like usual. I sat quietly in the hotel café looking around at the luxurious décor. I remember the last time I was in the place like this was when I met Seunghyun officially. I have never liked places like this and I think that I never will. This place is too formal for low class people like me. I prefer hanging at the mall, or sitting around at a park.

“Fany-ah,” I heard loudly coming in my direction. “I’m sorry that I’m late again.”

“Jessica Jung, when will you ever change this bad habit of yours?” I slightly joked.

“I don’t know… Never… you know that it takes me forever to get up in the morning. My bed is just too comfortable.” Of course it’s comfortable. She buys everything in brand names including her bed.

“It’s okay… I’ve gotten used to it.” I gave her a big smile. Then suddenly I heard my phone ring. It was an unknown number. “Hello?” I answered.

“Why didn’t you wear it?” A guy from the other end loudly shouted through the phone.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“What!? You can’t even recognize the voice of your own husband?” It was Seunghyun? That was then I realized that I never got a chance to get his number.

“How did you get my number?” I asked him in a calm voice just so that Jessica doesn’t get too suspicious.

“Didn’t you know that the maids have all the numbers?” His arrogant voice informed me.

“So, what is it that you want then?” I retorted.

“Why did you give the skirt back to me?” His suddenly changed, but I couldn’t figure out in which way.

“I don’t want to accept it. It’s not necessary.” I told him.

“What do you mean not necessary? I don’t like seeing you walking around in those cheap clothes of yours. What if a relative sees you like that?” He began to shout again.

“I don’t care. I’m not accepting it, and don’t call me ever again.” I tried my best to stay calm.

“You’re going to wear it… or I’ll tell everyone of our marriage.” He threatened.

“We’ll talk later… I’m busy right now.” I quickly hung up the phone, and took a deep breath before putting on my smile again for my best friend that was already busy eating her food.

“Who was it?” Jessica asked.

“No one special. It’s just some advertising selling things.” I lied again. Yup, getting better by the moment.

“Oh well, then what are you going to do after we finish here?” She asked me.

“Aren’t we doing something together?”

“Sorry Fany, I have to meet up with my boy.” Her pouting face never fails.

“Well I guess then I’ll just go home. School starts tomorrow, got to prepare.” I told her, but also I have to deal with Seunghyun.

“Alright then.” She smiled as she finished up her food.

I finally got home, but this time back to a loud house full of maids. Finally I can stop being alone with him.

“Welcome home Miss,” one of the maids greeted me.

“Welcome back.” I greeted back. I miss them being around this large house.

But I didn’t even get the chance to greet the others and was already dragged up the stairs by Seunghyun. “Let go.” I shouted to him.

“Then wear this.” He handed the bag to me.

“I told you that I don’t want to accept it. Why are you so compulsive?” I was tired of fighting with him. I was never a good at talking, less alone if it were in a fight with someone that I didn’t want to bother with.

“I bought it for you, if you don’t wear it who will?” He shouted.

“You have plenty of girlfriend’s. Give it to one of them.” I calmly told him back.

“No! I bought it for my wife, so you are going to wear it. If not, then our wedding picture will be all over the walls at school tomorrow.” He’s threatening me again. My head is aching from his loud voice booming through the room.

“Fine, I’ll wear it… I’ll wear it tomorrow.” I gave in. I didn’t have the strength to fight back.

After he had left me alone in our room I began to think of the recent changes in my life. School is tomorrow and it has been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter