The Dream

Expect It To Go Wrong

 SMACK!

 "What the hell?" I mumbled to myself as I rubbed my head. "What just hit me?" I also mumbled to myself, but this time a little bit louder.

 "My ruler." Someone replied harshly. I fall out of what I thought was my bed, but seemed to be a hard desk. I look at my "bed" confused then wildly looked around the room. 

 "This isn't where I went to sleep! Where am I?!" I asked freaking out. The man just gives me an ice cold stare and goes back to his desk and I quietly and awkwardly sit back in my desk and try to figure out where I'm at and how I got there.

 Thump.

 Thump.

 Thump.

 I narrow my eyes as spit balls keep bouncing off the back of my head. As I feel one more come in contact with the back of my head I violently whip my head around to face the person. "What?" I growled. I slightly blush as the boy just looks at me with an innocent stare. He had short brown hair with bangs that fell above his eyebrows that were brushed to the side and the prettiest brown eyes I've ever seen. 

 I quickly soften my stare and sigh. "Will you please stop?" 

 "...No." He smiled cutely and flicked another one but this time at my forehead. I felt myself glare at him. I don't care how he cute he is. He's a brat. A cute brat though... Wait...where am I?? I really need to figure that out before I accuse people of being brats.

 I look back at the cute brat. "What's your name?" I asked as he flicked another spit ball in my face. His playful behavior will kill me.

 He's opens his mouth but a loud screaming noise comes out as I cover my ears. "What the hell?!" I shrieked as the room starts turning back and I violently get ripped away from the room I was in. 

 I quickly sit up from my bed and throw my alarm clock at the wall and shatter it into pieces. "If I'm going to be annoyed by a brat in my dream, at least wait to go off after I learn his name..." I growled at my now broken alarm clock.

 I stumble to the bathroom and tiredly start brushing my teeth. "So I was in a classroom I think." I mumbled and spat into the sink. "I was probably dreaming about being at a private school from how much I stressed over it..." I said to myself. I just rinse off my brush and stare at myself in the mirror. "I can't do this. I'll get eaten alive in there." I sighed.

 "Boys can be mean, and overly attractive which makes them inhuman. I'll for sure get eaten alive..." I just walk tiredly out of the bathroom. "I need to stop talking to myself..." I mumbled as I closed the door.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so that wasn't the best chapter, but I just wanted to put something out there to let you guys know that I haven't totally forgotten about this story. :)

Please comment and subscribe ;D

Also, I'll try to make the chapters longer. :P