What Did I Get Myself Into??

Expect It To Go Wrong

 "Do I really have to?" I asked my best friend, Sae Ra, as I sat in front of my computer screen. She just nods as I bury my head in my hands. I knew I shouldn't have done this stupid bet.

 "Get ready to look up private schools for boys." She giggled as I glared at her. 

 "You look pretty calm for what you're about to do." My other friend, Taeyeon, added. 

 "How hard can this be?" I laughed. To be honest, I looked completely fine on the outside, but on the inside, I was a complete mess. All my friends thought that men worshipped the ground I walked on. I made them believe that men really liked me. To be honest, I have never been good with guys. I've always been too awkward to actually have any relationships with them. Even friendly relationships I couldn't handle. They think that this will be a piece of cake for me. I don't even know how I'm going to do this. Hell, I can't even talk to my little brother. I think I have a phobia of the opposite gender all together...

 "This shouldn't be hard for you, Taellaa." Taeyeon and Sae Ra laughed as I fake laughed with them. I felt like dying inside.

 "I think you purposely took this bet knowing you'd lose it." Sae Ra laughed. I looked at her like she was stupid.

 "Why would I do that??" I asked as Taeyeon gave her the same look I was giving her.

 "Because you're boy crazy." She giggled. Wow, my friends really don't know me at all. I just shake my head and look at Taeyeon.

 "So, what are the rules to this again?" I asked dreading the thought of actually going to a private school for boys.

 "Well...let's see." Taeyeon said thinking. . She's just going to make up the rules on the spot. I really feel like dying now. "You can't have anyone find out you're a girl..." She said still thinking.

 "Obviously." I sighed. "I think even Sae Ra knew that. What else?" I asked as Sae Ra pouted.

 "No falling in love with any of the boys there." Taeyeon added.

 "She won't be able to do that!" Sae Ra shrieked as I narrowed my eyes at her. I honestly don't know where she got this whole idea of me being boy crazy from.

 "She'll make them all turn gay." Taeyeon laughed as Sae Ra joined in. Even as a man, I don't think I would be able to talk to men, let alone have the power to turn them gay.

 "Um, yeah...Anything else?"  I asked while looking up private schools.

 "No starting or getting in fights. If they think you're a boy, they might beat you pretty bad." Taeyeon said as Sae Ra nodded. I'm totally screwed. I may not be good with men, but I do have a big mouth, and that might cause me some trouble. "Basically, just pass off as a guy the whole year without falling in love, getting in fights, or getting caught, you'll be fine. Flawless plan." She smiled.

 Oh yeah. Totally flawless plan...

 "Great." I sighed. "Easy peasy."

 "Aish! Look at the time! We better go, Sae Ra." Taeyeon said looking at her watch and grabbed her bag. "Later, Taellaa."

 "Annyeonghi gyeseyo." (Goodbye) Sae Ra smiled and went out the door.

 "Annyeonghi gaseyo." (Goodbye)  I mumbled and slammed my head on my keyboard.

 "I'M SO SCREWED!!" I yelled with my face still in the keyboard.

~~~~~~~

  Sorry for the bad chapter! :P Next chapter will be better hopefully. Also, sorry if it takes me a while to upload chapter updates. I'm learning how to drive, reading a summer assignment for class, and I failed my EOC so I have summer school now... You know what it's like to do good in a certain class the whole year, study your off for the EOC then epically fail it? Yeah, going through that right now and now I have two weeks to pass a major test or I don't graduate...no pressure, right? And I have to learn how to drive before I turn 16...which is next month...But yea! I'll try to update as much as possible! Hope you enjoyed this bad chapter!! ;D