He's Such A Cute Brat

Expect It To Go Wrong

 "You should have a good first day." Seungri said as we boarded on the bus. I just smile some as we venture into the back of the bus. He pulls me into a seat with him as four other boys eye me suspiciously. I just sink into the seat some nervously.

 "Aish, hyungs, you're scaring my new friend, Young Jae." Seungri nagged. "Tell him hi. He's new here." They one by one tell me hi. The first one to tell me hi though caught my attention. He was the cute brat from my dream. He had the same hair style, the brown hair with bangs that were swept to the side. 

 "You. What's your name?" I blurted out pointing at the cute brat.

 "Me?" The cute brat asked startled as Seungri gave me weird looks along with the rest of his friends. I started to sink into our bus seat and blush embarrassed as the Seungri, the cute brat, and his other friends burst out laughing.

 "You must really want to get to know me, huh?" The cute brat laughed and I glare at him then quickly blush more when I found out what he was intending to. Though I would like to get to know him better. ;) But I can't...stupid dare.

 "Aniyo! Aniyo! That's not what I meant!" I shrieked embarrassed as the cute brat and the other three boys nearly fall out of their seats laughing. 

 "Hyungs, stop. You're embarrassing Young Jae." Seungri hissed and put his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay. Just ignore them. They like making it hard on the new guys." I smile some at him and look at my feet embarrassed again. I don't know why I just blurted that out to the cute brat. Maybe because I got excited but freaked out at the same time by seeing the boy from my dream. I have a feeling that he's going to throw spit balls at me quite a number of times though...

 "Well, I'm not telling you my name. You can find that out later." The cute brat smiled as the bus pulls up into the school's unloading zone. I just sigh and fling my bag over my shoulder slightly annoyed but still embarrassed. Seungri gets up after I do and everyone just files into a line and gets off the bus in an orderly fashion.

 I'm not used to this. At my old school everyone would be shoving each other to get off the bus like it was a race. Here they just calmly get up and calmly get out. You would think different especially since it's a bus full of boys nonetheless. 

 I thought to myself as I stepped off the bus and Seungri followed shortly behind me.

 "Annyeong!! Are you at school yet, Taellaa?" Sae Ra texted me and I was about to hit reply until the cute brat saw it.

 "Taellaa? I thought you said his name was Young Jae, Seungri." The cute, but more of an annoying brat now, said.

 "That is his name." Seungri stated confused.

 "Maybe that's his nickname." One of Seungri's and the cute brat's friend said. He was tall with dark eyes, and short black hair. He had a deep husky voice which I liked a lot. Hehehe. 

 "T.O.P, what boy would have the nickname Taellaa? That sounds like a name for a princess." Another friend of their's laughed at "T.O.P." 

 These guys have weird nicknames...

 "Why is that person calling you Taellaa?" Seungri asked me as the cute brat and "T.O.P" looked at me with curiosity. I felt my face heat up since I wasn't known for coming up with good lies right on the spot. I look around panicking in my mind.

 "Oh, um, I must have grabbed my sister's phone on accident. Her name's Taellaa." I lied embarrassed and forced a smile onto my face.

 "Does she look like a princess?" The man called T.O.P asked innocently which made me smile.

 "She looks like a normal girl." I chuckled as the cute brat, T.O.P, and the other two go ahead, leaving me with Seungri. I just start walking towards the school with Seungri. I felt an awkward silence fall upon as and I just started staring at my feet as we made our way inside the building. As soon as we made it in I was extremely nervous. There were boys everywhere. 

 "Omo, that's a lot of boys." I mumbled to myself as we caught up to Seungri's friends. I guess the cute brat heard me cause he remarked by saying, "What do you think? It's a boys school."

 "Young Jae, do you have your schedule?" Seungri asked making me take my glare off of his annoying yet extremely cute friend.

 "What? Oh yeah..." I mumbled digging into my book bag. I really missed my purse. It was so much easier to get my stuff from. My schedule's nearly lost in this bottomless pit of a book bag. "Aha! Here it is." I smiled pulling out the nearly ripped in half crumbled up paper. Seungri gently takes it from me, afraid he'll cause more damage to it.

 "You have the first class with us...you have third with us and then you have lunch with Jiyong." He smiled, pointing at the cute brat. So Jiyong...that's his name. Cute name for a cute brat.

 "Oh, great." Jiyong mumbled and I blushed embarrassed. It's okay, if I was a cute guy I wouldn't want to have lunch with myself either. 

 Seungri whacks Jiyong. "Be nice, hyung! Young Jae is new here, so you will have lunch with him, arrasso?" Jiyong hesitated but broke down under Seungri's glare.

 "Arrasso." He sighed as Seungri smiled brightly. 

 "Good. You will make sure his lunch goes well, Jiyong." He said seriously and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "I promised he'd have a good first day." I blush and look at my feet again since I wasn't used to being touched by boys, even if it wasn't in a romantic way. I just get lost in thought about how I might not survive the day, especially if I'm having lunch with Jiyong, when Seungri nudges me. I look at him and he smiles sweetly. "Class starts soon." He said taking me by the hand and bringing me to class. My face is probably five shades of red just by him nudging me...I don't want to know what I look like now, now that we are holding hands...

 Seungri opens the classroom door and has me sit with him. "You can sit here with me. The teacher shouldn't mind since you're new and and everything." I just nod and pull my hand away from him. I didn't really want to, but I also didn't want to be the new kid who everyone thought was gay and would decide to tease me. Apparently Seungri noticed I moved my hand and blushed slightly and apologized. I just smile sweetly at him as Jiyong, T.O.P, and his other two unknown friends sit behind us. 

 "But hyung, that's my seat he's in." I heard Jiyong mumble to T.O.P. 

 "It's his first day and Seungri doesn't want him to feel alone. You can have it back tomorrow and Young Jae will sit with us." T.O.P reassured his dongsaeng and ruffled his hair.

 "Hyung! Don't mess up my hair." I heard him whine and I giggled some. "I don't like him. I don't know why, but I don't. I feel like he's going to steal my best friends." Jiyong pouted and I decided to stop eavesdropping then and decided to focus on the classroom's white erase board. My attention soon turns to the classroom's door as it gets slammed open. All the students immediately get quiet and the old, perfect postured man, storms to his desk. I hope he's not my teacher...

~~~~~~~~~

Oooooh!! Will there be drama between Jiyong and Taellaa?? 

Find out next chapter when they have lunch together. (;

So, I decided to make it up to my patient subscribers for my absence by adding another chapter today. :P I hope you like it!

Anyways, if you like it please comment and subscribe. :)