Does He Know?

Expect It To Go Wrong

tumblr_m7zw9qsk7P1qgm4v3o1_500.gif

Would just like to note first, that Jiyong won. Poor Seungri :P

tumblr_m0ajmfVZaO1r7rf4ro1_500.gif

This is who you choose. Be happy subscribers haha.

~~~~~~~~~

 Thursday came along pretty quickly and I had been juggling a secret relationship with Jiyong along with keeping my true identity secret. I really did feel bad about the relationship since I wasn't really certain how Seungri would feel about it, but Jiyong assured me that he would inform Seungri about us before we got too deep into our relationship. I'm awful at keeping secrets as I mentioned before, and I'm not really sure how no one has caught on to me being a girl yet. That's the biggest secret I have then next to that is Jiyong. 

 It's almost been a week since my first day here and I don't know how I can survive another day with my teachers. Mrs. White is just insane and dangerously bipolar and my history teacher, Mr. Kruz, is such an . If you miss one question he makes you out to be some pabo to the entire class. I'm very good in history, like I told you before, but Mr. Kruz has a natural talent at making you forget the answers to questions you know. The only thing making these days bearable are Jiyong and Seungri.  

 I bury my face in my arms after incorrectly answering another question from Mr. Kruz. Seungri places a note on my desk as he walks by to throw something away. I open the note.

 "Hey Young Jae...we need to talk...Meet me in the music room. Don't worry about missing class. I got Daesung to tell the teacher that you were hurt so I brought you to the clinic if I bought him a Doraemon cell phone case. I have the keys, it's in room B115."

 Sure enough as class ended Daesung ushered me to go to the music room. When I get there I notice there's no Seungri. "Where is he?" I mumbled to myself as students went to their classes. Seungri soon enough comes prouncing through the hall with the keys jingling in his hands.

 "Where do you get the keys?" I asked tilting my head to the side as he cocked a grin.

 "My aunt is the music teacher. The class is always empty at this time." He smiled and unlocked the door, letting me in before him. I walk in and I hear him close and lock the door. He then makes his way over to the closet and plops a stool down in front of me and another across it. "Sit." He said looking at me and then the stool. I do as he says and awkwardly sit on the stool. My eyes follow him as he goes back over to the closet and brings out an acoustic guitar. "Here." He said holding it out in front of him. I eye him suspiciously and take the guitar. Seungri. Such a simple man with simple words. He closes the closet door and then sits on the stool across from me.

 "What are you-"

 "We're going to sing Noona You're So Pretty (Replay) by SHINee." He smiled. "You know the cords for the song?" Of course I knew the cords. It was my favorite song. I might feel a little weird about this though since I'm his noona...he just doesn't know it. (; He's blessed to have such a beautiful noona.

 "Yeah, I know the cords. I'm not singing though." I said getting into position. He smiles sweetly at me and starts singing the lyrics from the song.

 "Noona you're so pretty.

 Boys won't leave you alone.

 Honestly, I know your wavering heart.

 To her love is just a feeling of one moment.

 But no matter what, it's my life's everything.

 Maybe she's burdened about my young age.

 But look into my eyes, what is it telling you?"

 I automatically froze as he sang the last part. Our eyes were locked. Was there a chance that he knew? I could feel the beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

 "And I think I'm gonna hate it girl.

The coming of the end.

Regardless of what others say, your heart will tell you."

 He smiled sweetly as the lyrics left his lips. I felt myself look back down at the strings of the guitar as my cheeks heated up.

 "Noona you're so pretty.

Looking at that girl I go

Crazy

But now I'm tired

Replay, replay, replay.

Memories scratch at my heart.

My heart hurts so now I'll

Mend it

With the approaching farewell, I

Replay, replay, replay."

 Was there a reason on why he wanted to sing this song? He sang it with so much meaning in his voice. I'm afraid this wasn't just at random pick.

 "Noona your my M.V.P.

 I know your nerves make you a bit stiff.

 My eyes were always focused.

 When I'm with that girl, I'm so cool.

 Please never let go of my hands, the vow that I made.

 I knew that at some point, it became a lie.

 Maybe my kind self, is not very fun for her.

 Your gestures towards me, tell me.

 And I think I'm gonna hate it girl.

 The coming of the end.

 My heart screams in front of this goodbye.

 Noona you're so pretty.

 Looking at that girl I go

 Crazy 

 But now I'm tired

 Make up, shake up, break up."

 I didn't know how much more of this song I could take. Seungri is hiding something from me. Is this how he's trying to tell me he knows I'm a girl? Through a song?

 "Memories scratch at my heart.

My heart hurts, so now I'll

Mend it.

With the approaching farewell, I

Make up, shake up, break up.

That b-b-beautiful girl

S-S-Still hasn't had

A taste of sincere love with someone, it's obvious-"

 I throw the guitar down and run out of them room. My eyes were filled with tears and I didn't know why.

 Why is he doing this to me? 

 I hear the door to the music room open as I hear footsteps running towards me. "Young Jae!" He yelled. I couldn't look at him right now. I just couldn't bring myself to. I slammed the school doors open and ran into the parking lot. I just sat in the middle and cried my eyes out into my hands.

~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_m5ida9vWVK1qg2i3bo1_500.gif

You know, if I was writing a Daesung fan fic, I would TOTALLY be spamming you all with his face XD

Just you know, putting that out there :P

So, I rewrote this chapter since it was deleted. Nothing really changed. :P

tumblr_m46tge5SJ71rwsyseo1_500.gif

Here's a gift to my subscribers and commenters. Thank you(: So here's a cat. Treat my cat well.

tumblr_m815cqWNJq1qbpowfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m815cqWNJq1qbpowfo2_500.gif

Ok, I'll see you on the next update! (;