I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry!

Expect It To Go Wrong

 "I...I love you...both." I mumbled. I didn't know who to choose. My head was spinning and my vision was going blurry. 

 "...you can't...Young Jae...Seungri...me?" I couldn't hear what Jiyong was saying anymore. I needed to sit down. Aniyo. I needed a nap. I try to make my way to the couch but by now my vision was so blurry I couldn't even tell Jiyong and Seungri apart from the couch. 

 "Young Jae?" Seungri, I think, asked me. "...you okay?" His voice was getting fainter as I gave up on looking for the couch. Why was this happening? What's happening to me? I felt my knees go weak as I fell to the floor. I barely heard Seungri and Jiyong's footsteps hurrying over to me. I said something I couldn't really understand and then everything went black.

~~~

 I slowly open my eyes. I was not in my living room anymore. I think I'm in the hospital. I've been here only once and that's when my parents got into a car wreck. My brother was sent to live with my grandparents but I didn't want to leave my house. Even if it meant reliving the memories, it was all I had left to hold on to.

 I sit up but someone gently lays me back down on my bed. I look over to see Jiyong sitting in a chair next to my bed. He smiles sweetly. "Young Jae, you had me really scared." He said holding my hand. 

 "Why am I here? Where is Seungri?" I asked looking around the room again. I was on a white bed, in a white room, in a white gown. It was so white I thought I was going to go crazy. I wanted to get a huge bucket of paint and just throw it at all the walls. 

 Jiyong frowns and sighs. "I don't understand why you care where he is but he's talking to the doctor. He's seeing what's wrong and I don't trust him alone in here with you." I nod and then remember something from earlier.

 "Jiyong, what did I say earlier? After I fell." 

 "Oh, it was really weird. You randomly cried out oppa and neither of us knew why." He said and I went pale some. "What's wrong?"

 "Oh, nothing. That is weird." I laughed some. Right then Seungri opened the door very pale and his eyes went straight for me and then drifted over to Jiyong.

 "Jiyong...come out here for a minute." He said nervously and the doctor was standing behind him going through my charts. 

 "I'll be right back." He whispered and let go of my hand and went outside the room with Seungri. The door was cracked so I could hear random parts of their conversation. It would be enough to put a conversation together.

 "...the patient is fine." The doctor said to Jiyong and Seungri. I heard them sigh with relief.

 "What was wrong?" Seungri asked.

 "...overly tired...needs better diet...make sure she rests well." Oh . I totally forgot with my charts and paper work the doctor would know my gender...my real name...Oh .

 "She?" Seungri asked confused.

 "You must be making a mistake. Young Jae is a boy." Jiyong chuckled.

 "Aniyo...her name is not Young Jae...Taellaa..." I frantically sat up and tried to listen to the rest of his sentence. He needed to speak louder. I heard Jiyong and Seungri just fine, but the doctor spoke too quietly. I guess he did so for the privacy of his patients.

 "...That can't be." Seungri said devastated. Jiyong slams the door open. I go pale with how angry he looks.

 "How many lies will you tell me?!" Jiyong yelled. Seungri was standing behind him, staying quiet the whole time.

 "Jiyong...I'm sorry." I said upset and tried to walk over to him but the doctor stopped me.

 "You need rest first, Taellaa." He said and I glared at him. Why did he add my name? To rub it in my face that I'm not a boy? He couldn't just say, "You need rest."?

 "Yeah, Taellaa, you need rest." Jiyong growled and Seungri just stayed quiet. Seungri, please say something. Please!

 "Jiyong, I'm sorry! Seungri, please say something!" I begged on the verge of tears. Seungri just looked away and Jiyong snorts.

 "Wae?" Seungri asked quietly. I felt the tears stream down my cheeks. "Wae, Taellaa? Why did you lie?"

 "I don't know." I cried. "Because I'm stupid!"

 "Damn right you are!" Jiyong yelled.

 "Hyung, don't be so harsh-"

 "Seungri she was messing with our heads! Pretending she was a boy! We were like her puppets on string! AND YOU'RE DEFENDING HER?!" He yelled, his voice boomed throughout the hospital. "You're a sick ." Jiyong growled. I felt my heart literally snap in two.

 "I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You're disturbing the other patients." The doctor said leading Jiyong out, Seungri followed pale and quiet. The door to my room closed with a soft click. Everything became quiet once again. I remained sitting up and staring at the door, my eyes were red, no doubt, and my cheeks were stained with tears.

 "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I screamed crying and buried my face into my hands. 

 ...Jiyong, I'm sorry...

~~~~~~~~~

Well,  Jiyong and Seungri finally know! Jiyong didn't take it too well, but that's no surprise really. For Seungri, I wanted him to be more quiet and sensitive on this subject. ^_^

I'm kinda actually proud of this chapter. I'm sure I'll change my mind later :P

tumblr_m81qbsEjMI1rcwpawo1_500.jpg

Panda!! <3

tumblr_m84mr4Ch941r5tca1o1_r2_500.jpg

Ohhhh myyyy godddddddd!!!!!!! *squeals of cuteness then dies* Look at them! Look at baby Daesung! He's sad! Or mad! Idk! And then Taeyang! AHHHHHH >.<

tumblr_m84dgotSfj1qh5sc1o1_r1_500.gif

He's adorable:3

tumblr_m840d835DS1r4wlnuo1_500.png

I love this picture T.T

g_dragon___cute_gif___big_bang_by_teklaa

Sooo, if you like this please comment or subscribe^^

I'll be back later for the next chappie. :)

Also, when this story is over I'm thinking about making a part two where it's told by Jiyong's point of view. In that I will go more into detail about his personal life and everything that this story doesn't tell. I hope you guys will like that just as much as this. ^_^ Although I'm not 100% sure if I will do that yet. We'll see. ^^