Do I Really Like Her?!?!?!?!

Summer Love Times 2

SHIN HYE'S POV

I can't believe what happened yesterday, can't he just pull a random girl... But I have to admit it was kinda fun... JUST KINDA! His face was so funny... his reaction was the worst I ever seen. I think it's time for class.... Look at the time... Omo 10:00...late.

I ran quickly to dance class and opened the door with a tight grip... Kai, Kris and Suho turned to my direction... "Am I late?", I said.

"Yes... Now go take a seat next to Kai", Mr. Kim said with anger. I took a seat and didn't even look at Kai... While he was trying to get my attention.

"Did you miss me and dreamed about me last night.",Kai said sarcastically.

" Aren't I suppose to say that line.", I said smirking.

"Whatever, but do you want to do it again."' Kai said excitedly.

"No... I can't trust you... But if you do something for me I'll go on a date with you.", I said not impressed.

"What.. What do I do....", kai said with ease.

"Now we need to rehearse for the SM Concert, it's next week. Pick your partners now.", Mr.Kim said with a serious face.

I didn't want to pick Kris because I would step on his foot again... Kai he's just erted and who knows what he's gonna do to me. Suho is the only guy that I can trust... who cares though... the Concert is next week.

" Suho can you be my partner... please..", I said with a puppy face.

"No... I'm really sorry... but I have to teach a choir class so... that's why... I'm really sorry.", SuHo said trying to cover up his face.

What.. did he just reject me?!!!!!? I can,t believe he did that... he never done this before.. okay don't talk to me. Now what.. who will be my partner..I'm stuck between Kris or Kai. UGH.. UGH.. I think I should go with Kris since he's less erted... or maybe Kai because he's a good dancer and will help me... I think I'll go with Kai. I will regret this for my whole life.. When Suho walked out of the class he didn't even say bye... oh well...

" Hey Kai, will you be my partner..", i said mumbling.

KAI'S POV:

Is she talking to Kris or me... what is going on... why am I all of a sudden thinking of her, my heart is beating faster and now what... do I like her or am I just imagining..

"Me?... are you talking to me.... or Kris...", I said confused.

" Yah.... you....", she said with a disappointed look.

My heart kept beating faster and faster when I holded her hand and we started learning the choreography... I soon realized that I like SHIN HYE and ..... well... I just like SHIN HYE... why... no reasons... why am i like this... What is wrong with me...am i out of my mind..this is all true.. why???????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY!?!?!~?!?

KRIS'S POV:

IS HE STEALING HER AWAY FROM ME... i AM NOT JEALOUS KAI..... Funny game though.... I am gonna get the girl and I will do anything to get her and you (kai) will not get into my way.... I LIKE SHIN HYE !!!!!!!!!!!! i KNOW i DO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!