Secrets Revealed

Summer Love Times 2

-RISE AND SHINE-

SHIN HYE'S POV:

I woke up, got dressed as usual and when I walked out of my room I heard screaming. Did someone see a horror movie? 

KRIS'S POV:

I was in the walk-in closet until I heard screaming... Who was it? I open the door and saw Shin Hye looking confused ( In front of Kris's dorm)... I stopped for a few minutes and then she noticed me, staring at her. 

SHIN HYE'S POV:

Was he staring at me or the bush right next to me? 

" Hi, what are you doing in front of my dorm?", Kris said.

" I heard screaming so I wanted to see if... well...if anything happened.", I said figeting with my bangs.

When we were talking I heard some footsteps and turned... guess who it was... THE STUPID KAI...

" Hello, my 2 love birds.... you two are early today.", said Kai.

" What was the screaming about...... UMMM... in the hallway.", Kris said awkwardly.

"Oh..... our cousins Baekhyun and D.O. are here... I invited them to stay for the rest of the week with me, you and who else the Elite next to me right now. What's your name again?!!!?????????!!!.", Kai said laughing.

" Well, my name is Shin Hye.... the girl who was about to beat you up with her WUSHU SKILLS.", I said sarcasticly.

"What for... they're busy.... they need to practice their singing and dancing....", Kris said.

" Who is Baekhyun and D.O., are they Elites too.", I said curiously.

"No, they're our cousins from LA... they used to be the Elites at our old academy.", Kris said with a smile.

"BLAH...BLAH...BLAH... they want to see you, Kris and right now seems like a good time.", Kai said pulling Kris's sleeve and running.

I turned and walked away.....OMO... today is the date with oppa again... AIGOO... Now what... I walked back to the dorm again and got a sundress since it's summer.

KAI"S POV:

I was leading Kris to the MPR (Multi Purpose Room), for the love lesson for him... this is gonna be fun. When I walked in Baekhyun and D.o turned the music  on and started singing... What is love.....

-THE LESSON BEGINS-

" Okay Kris... this will be a lesson on love so please listen carefully and save your questions until the end... Okay... So let's start.

(A/n: these lyrics are in the song)

Girl I can't explain what I feel: Of course... you don't know this because you don;t know what's love.

I lost my mind: Kris... you did this when Shin Hye tripped on your foot and you were staring at her for five minutes... are you out of your mind... don't say yes.... now next...

What Is Love: DOn't ask me... I never fell in love so don't ask... Love is from the heart so if you see Shin Hye... your heart beats kinda fast... you like her so... Remember....!" Kai said slowly to influence Kris.

Baekhyun and D.o. stopped singing and stood up... " AIGOO... our cousin is growing up...." D.O. said smiling.

" Well Not really... he's not getting married so... I don't know about that.", Baekhyun said laughing.

" I have a few questions... Kai you said I could ask questions right..", Kris said.

"YAH... GO AHEAD.", Kai said bored.

"So... what is wrong with you thinking that I like Shin Hye... there are way more girls who are rich and prettier..."

" D.O, explain for me..." Kai said getting some water.

"Love has no expectations so... it's just auto-matic.", D.O. said.

KRIS's POV:

I don't know what they are thinking... maybe I stared at her for 5 minutes but that doesn't mean anything.

"Oh... and why do you guys think I like her..", Kris said curiously.

"Well... you looked at her for 5 minutes and when I was calling your name for assistance you ignored me for an hour... so can you explain...." Kai said with a serious face.

I stood up and I walked straight to the exit and ran to my dorm quickly.

-MEANWHILE ON SHIN HYE'S DATE-

SHIN HYE'S POV:

"Hi, Oppa... what's inside of that envolope....", I said curiously.

"It's the documents I need to return to the Director for the SM Concert.", SuHo said.

"Can I look at it for a minute.", I asked with my puppy face.

"Okay...Don't tell anyone... that I let you see it.", Suho said looking at me.

I looked in and took Kai's and Kris's file out and tried to compare them and I saw.... that they were... STEP BROTHER... i blinked and rubbed my eyes to make sure and it actually says STEP BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEP BROTHERS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

STEP BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEP BROTHERS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

STEP BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEP BROTHERS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: SORRY, NOT A GOOD CHAPTER BUT IT'S GONNA BE GOOD FOR THE UPCOMING ONES! PLZ COMMENT!