Good Played Game

Summer Love Times 2

SHIN HYE'S POV

WOAH. STEP BROTHERS. No wonder they're always near eachother. But, woah, step brothers? 

"Are you okay, Shin Hye-ah?" Suho oppa must've noticed my apalled face.

"Of course, I'm just shocked by the fact that these two are brothers....Did you know about this, oppa?"

"Everyone knows about them. They came from extremely wealthy families and they're the most wanted bachelors in the country. They came from different moms, but it's rumoured that they're actually biological brothers. I'd doubt it because they look nothing alike."

"Most wanted bachelors? Seriously? The world would be better without them. Girls AND boys in my class spend all their time drooling over those snobs instead of listening to the lecture our professor worked hard for." Really, it's like they're celebrities or something.

"Well, I have to say they are handsome", Suho oppa jokingly wiggled his brows like those s,"haha I'm just kidding."

"Well, time for class. See you later oppa!" Awww I wish we had more time, maybe I could go up to the clock and make it 30 minutes late? Hehe~

"See you Shin Hye-ah!" I waved to oppa and turned around to find myself hitting something hard.

"Oh I'm sor--" Psshh, Kai again. Why was he so close? Don't touch me, I just showered.

"Look who's finally kind.......Your boyfriend?", he tilted his chin up, signalling Suho oppa,"Isn't he handsome? I didn't know you were capable of attracting men!"

"I only attract REAL men." I can't help but notice the cologne he was wearing, hmmmmm....fresh and clean.

"You're implying I'm gay?" Kai smirked. Whats there to smirk about? MAYBE HE IS! THATS WHY HE WAS WITH KRIS ALL THE TIME! *GASP* KRIS....KRIS..IS..NO WAY. Yeah, no way.

"And if I am?" I raised a brow and kept a straight face.

"I'll prove to you I'm not." He broke out into a full crooked smile and took one my arms to pull me in close to him. His hands went down to follow the curve of my back and leaned his face in until we were only 1cm away from eachother. Good thing this place was deserted or else I'd be getting REALLY weird looks by now. Okay. I GOT IT! HE'S NOT GAY. 

"You want me to go further or is this enough for you?" he whispered in my ear, his warm breath causing a chill to go down my spine. I laid out my hand on his chest and used my other one to his hair. Two could play at this game. Seems like I won as I saw his eyes widened, surprised by my reaction. I smirked and used the chance to push him off me. He staggered back, I bet he's never had that happen to him before. OH YEAH SHIN HYE SCORES!

"I'm strong huh?" I smiled widely and sweetly. Then gradually my lips lowered down and my eyes were on fire, sending fire shots at him. Take that. I took out my phone and tweeted about the new found strength I found, once my screen out I could still see Kai there, fixated to his spot staring at me. Ahhhhh, life is good.

KAI'S POV 

I was completely taken a back from her reaction. She knows how to play? Faces can certainly prove you wrong. I felt my face heat up and my heart beat speed up at her touch. I couldn't even hear what her last words were when she pushed me, causing me to lose my balance. I'm still completely shocked.

KRIS'S POV

The cafe I was sitting at provided me with the most amazing view of the little scene going on with my bro and Miss Shin Hye. My little brother was finally growing up huh? That kid, I remember when he used to pull girls' hair and tease them about their skirts. Now look what was happening. And he says I'm in love? But.....When he pulled her close and his hand slithered down her back, I had the urge to suddenly stop him right there. What was that I felt? It intensified even more when she responded to him quite boldly, probably beating him at his own game. Her hand grazed his chest while the other one smoothed his hair. I had the teensiest, weensiest voice in my head that wished how I was there in his position, but the voice couldn't take over my interest in this little 'view'. I saw her sweet smile spin 180 degrees into a devil's glare. She walked off and Kai was there, frozen. The show was over and I had to say that devil's glare of hers was the perfect finish. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

A/N: Kris will be getting time with her soon! PLENTY of time with her.