The Date or Kai's Stalking

Summer Love Times 2

SHIN HYE'S POV:

Today's my date with Suho Oppa.... Yay... I can't believe it. I got dressed up casually! 

I walked out and saw Kris walking to the bench.... he looks so hot, before I could walk up to him and say hi. Kai popped up next to him and started a conversation.

"Ayo wazzup Kris", Kai said laughing.

" Nothing, I think I need some peace, so i can think at least", Kris replied sadly.

"Dude, about what.. ugh... about Shin Hye."

I gasped for a second... They both turned and looked at me with confused faces....

"Hi...umm.. I'm sorry for spying on you" I said shyly.

Kris answered quickly,"It's okay... it was an accident anyway, right?"

"Of course it's an accident," Kai said sarcasticly.

" I better get going now", I said in a rush.

-On the way to Tastea-

When I walked in I saw Suho Oppa waiting.... I looked at my MK watch and it was 5 minutes early... I walked in and Suho said hi and we sat down. I went up to order Boba and Slushies for oppa and me. I accidently dropped the drinks and fell on the floor! My face was red... what to do?

Suho stood up and helped me, "I'm sorry," I said embarrassed. 

"For what, you did nothing wrong.", Suho replied smiling.

Suho recieved a text: Suho, your appa is in the hospital... we need you to come NOW! 

From: Umma

SUHO'S POV:

What, appa is in the hospital? This isn't happening.... I want to spend this moment with Shin Hye, to comfort her.

" Umm... Shin Hye, my appa is in the hospital and umma needs me there right now. Will you be okay without me?", I said desperately.

" Oppa, it's okay.... go with your appa, no worries okay"... with a slight smile.

Thank you Shin Hye... I'm so sorry.

SHIN HYE'S POV:

I stood up and started for home and when I walked 2 more miles.. I stopped and i wanted to call Suho, to see if his appa is okay. I realized... my phone was missing, I checked everything twice. NOTHING!?!? You decide to sit there and brain storm on where your phone could be.

KAI'S POV:

When Kai went to Tastea for a drink.. he noticed a phone on the floor. Opened the lock screen and saw a pic of Shin Hye. I walked out of the shop and looked for Shin Hye. I couldn't see her. WHERE IS SHE?!?!? i walked two miles and then.... I saw a young lady that looked like Shin Hye!

SHIN HYE'S POV:

I decided to go back to SM Academy.... I kept walking and I heard someone behind me. Was it a pedo guy( LOL... In playful KIss). I stopped for a minute and turned around.. I decided to use my WUSHU SKILLS, but I recognized a familiar face from my bag incident.... Who was it!?!? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

A/N:Author's Note

Sozzy guys.... I think this is such a boring chapter... so sorry!