Summer Vacation~

Summer Love Times 2

KRIS'S POV 

August 6th, 2015.  It's been 3 years and 5 month since Kris and Shin Hye started dating. School ended and Summer vacation has just started.

*RRRRRIINNGG* *RRRRRIIINNNNGG* The sound of my alarm clock echoed through my apartment complex, hoping to wake me up. I instinctively brought my pillow over my head, burying my head in the mattress.  *RRRIINNNGG* *RRRIIINNGGG* My long arms shot out from underneath the pillow, my head still burried deep in the mattress, grabbed my phone and hit the 'STOP' button. It took years of experience to do stuff on my phone with my eyes closed. I'll just lay in for another 10 minutes. Just....10....minutes....And before I knew it, I was back into my deep slumber. 

My eyes fluttered open to reveal my white bed sheet. Has it been 10 minutes yet? As my fingers fished for my phone, my upper body slowly rose up from the bed. "9:30 sharp.", Shin Hye said. Me and Shin Hye were planning to meet up at a restaurant to plan out our summer vacation plans over a good breakfast. I slid my finger over the slide to unock my phone, 9:20 it read. SHOOT.SHOOT.SHOOT. I flung my legs over the bed, literally flying, and ran to the bathroom. The impact sent my pillow, which was previously on my legs, flying across the room. My fingers grabbed the toothpaste and squeezed an amount on my toothbrush and I started cleaning my teeth. My feet carried me to my closet, my free hand opening it and my eyes searching for possible outfits. Like the smart man I was, I opted for dark washed jeans, a white t-shirt, and a blazer with white around the collar. Heading to my drawers, my toes gripped the little opening and pulled out to reveal my underwear and socks. It's pretty self explanatory what I grabbed from there....Anyways, I clicked open my glass drawer that contained my watches and accessories and snatched out a red hankerchief. My eyes sneaked a peak at my clock, 9:23 flashed across the led light. Toothbrush in hand and mouth filled with minty foam, my legs transported me from my wooden floor to the cold tile of the bathroom's. I swished water out of my mouth and splashed water on my face, waking me up from the harsh contact of the icy water. Ok. Shower time. Kris, you can do this. You've done it in 2 minutes, you can do it in 1. My self encouragement led me into the shower and my fingers the shower head. My head focused on finishing the shower in 1 minute, my hands frivolously bustled through the shampoo and body wash, cleaning my hair and body. Giving my self a last blast of frigid ice water, I walked out from the shower and dried myself. Slipping on my underwear I head out of my bathroom to get dressed. 9:24 Kris Wu sure is amazing. Once my arms and legs were done flailing into my jeans and shirt, I slip on my blazer and socks, and added the red hankerchief into my pocket. I added a touch of wax to my hair and combed through my hair. ily messy. Just the wasy she liked it. 

My feet now shoed, and pockets now walleted and phoned, I took in a breath and exhaled. Hands gripped on the steering wheel, a glanced at the clock, 9:27. I've always wondered how fast a Bently can drive. Well, this is the time to find out. And with that everything zoomed past me in a blur. 

SHIN HYE'S POV

9:28. With heels clicking against the marble floor, the waiter lead me to a table, pulled out a chair and motioned for me to sit. He accompanied me through the menu and I decided on french toast, eggs with back truffles, fresh fruit salad, and creamy tea to wash everything down. I thanked him with a smile and looked out the highly polished window. I could see a white Bently halting infront of the valet parking, the driver must've been driving at a ridiculous speed. The door opened revealing honey blonde hair, the man gave the employers his keys and strode into the restaurant. I felt a presence so I looked up, then immediately my eyes darted to the clock, 9:30. Right on the dot too. Congratulation Krissy. 

[A/N: Blue is Kris and Purple is Shin Hye.] 

"Perfect timing."

"As your boyfriend, I should at least do that, right?" 

My eyes traveled down his face, then to his outfit. "Hankerchief?"

"It can come in handy and it's brings a wonderful statement to my outfit, no?"

"You and your fashion sense."

I held the glass of water in my hand and was planning to take a sip out of it when the water spilled onto my thighs instead. Perfect. Thanks so much. Well, at least I didn't spill ALL of it.

"See? Like now."

He went over to my seat and grabbed his hankerchief out of his pocket and started to dry my jeans. 

"Miss are you alright? Do you need anything?", the waiter saw Kris leaning down and wiping my thighs, so he came over to help, I suppose. 

"No thank you. I think I can handle this, but thank you for your offer." He gives the waiter his killer smile and returns his eyes to me.

"Thanks."

"Kiss."

"What?"

"Kiss me."

"Why?"

"You don't want to show your thankfulness?"

"N-no. I-"

"Then kiss me."

"But we're in a restaurant."

He gives me a blank stare. "Anything wrong with giving your boyfriend a kiss in the restaurant?" He leans his lips towards me, Kris and his kisses. He wants his type of kisses. I will give him a kiss alright. I plant a peck on his cheek. He opens his eyes and blinks.

"What was that?"

"Your thank you kiss." I smiled at him innocently.

"That's not fair~", He pouts, trying to look cute. He's not much of an aegyo guy, but when he tries it's HILARIOUS. 

"Yes, it is~", I respond mocking his tone, with my lips slightly pouted and puppy eyes. 

He crosses his arm and puts on his mad face. Omg, this is killing me. Must. Not. Lau--

"Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha! Ha...ha.."

"Aww is Krissy mad? I'll give you a kiss~" 

He perks up and immediately smiles. "Really?"

"At home."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

And with that we chatted while we ate our food, conversing and laughing at jokes he would randomly throw in. Planning out our summer vacation is pretty fun actually, we decided to visit his friends first, since he has 10 of them, and 5 of them were in China but came over to join the other 5 here, in Seoul. 

"Can you invite your friends? You know, to come with us? It'll be more fun!"

"I don't know....They ARE boys and you'll be the only girl..."

"It's not like they'll do anything to me. Krisssss....please??"

"I"ll give them a call."

"YAY!! This is gonna be so much fun!"

He dialed on his phone and waited. He put it on speaker. 

"Hello?"

"Kris here."

"AYO Wassup Krease!"

"Haha, how are you doing?"

"Fine, thank you very much. So what's the occasion?"

"I'm eating breakfast with my girlfriend here," he looked over at me and sent me a wink, "and we were planning out our plans for the summer, and she wanted to invite you guys along with us." 

"Ohhhhhhhh, the beautiful sister in law you keep talking about? She's inviting us? I AM HONORED!! YO GUYS, SISTER IN LAW JUST INVITED US TO SPEND THE SUMMER WITH HER!" I blushed at the thought of him calling me sister in law and glanced at Kris. He was blushing too, if not even more red than me. OHHH Kris, what did you tell them about me? 

"Yah, keep it down your on speaker!"

"Oh chincha? Sister in law can hear right? YAH! KIDS SAY SOMETHING TO SISTER IN LAW!" 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!" "SARANGHEYO!" 

"Yah, yah, YAH! Guys, chill. Say hi Shin Hye-ah."

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Shin Hye, it's a pleasure to meet you guys!" 

"WE LOVE YOU!!!" 

"I love you too! Thank you, haha."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chanyeol imida!"

"Deh, woah, your voice is really awesome!"

"Hhaha, thank you sister in law! We thank you for inviting us! We will definetly come!"

"We're going to visit you guys tomorrow!"

"OMG!" "CLEAN UP! PEOPLE CLEAN UP!" "XIUMIN STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT STEAMED BUNS!" "CHEN STOP SINGING!" "TAO, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BREAKING ANOTHER WUSHU STICK!" 

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye sister in law! Annyeong Krease hyung!"

"Bye Chanyeol-ah!" "Bye-Bye Chanyeol! BYE GUYS!"

"BYE SISTER IN LAW!!!!"

"AIGOO, such cute kids~

"They sure do love you. But I love you more!"

"Ohhhh, so cheesy~"

"Let's go." Kris lead me to his car and opened the door for me. We're now driving to his house, I'm probably gonna cook some dinner when night comes and then spend the rest of the day helping him pack. Before I knew it we were at his apartment. And when I mean his apartment I mean this whole 6 story apartment was his. Each floor held something different. 1st floor held the pool and DJ studio. 2nd floor held the movie theater. 3rd floor held the Gym. 4th floor held the library. 5th floor held 'the party room'. And 6th floor held the bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, living room, everything a regular apartment would hold. The elevator flew us up into the highest floor and *ding* opened us to greet Kris's living room. I removed my shoes and flung myself on the sofa, closing my eyes. I was disturbed by some sort of movement. I opened my eyes to meet Kris's face dangerously close to mine. I was being carried bridal style by him. He looked down and smiled at me. 

"Your promise."

"Promise? Ohhhh....."

"Yeahh. When are you planning to kiss me?" 

"Soon. As soon as you put me down."

"And if I don't?"

"No kiss for Kris!" 

He put me down on the bed and hovered above me, his arms on either side of me. 

"You're down now. Where's my kiss?"

"Right here~"

I pulled him down by his collar and kissed him on the lips. He responded by my hair while kissing me, softly yet passionately. Our lips melted together and our kiss deepened, I love it when we kiss. I broke apart first, to his disappointment, but he layed on the pillow hugging my waist. 

"Let's take a nap~"

"As you wish.." 

 


[A/N: Hopefully this was a good chapter. ^^]