Watching

Summer Love Times 2

KRIS'S POV

I think I just screamed in my mind that I liked Shin Hye. Woah. I only screamed once before, it happened when Tao bumbarded me with his aegyo. That baby panda.....aisshh. Kai's face at the moment could be compared to a fully ripened tomato and you would see no difference. At all. It's probably because of all the skinship going on in the dance, especially with a beat like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0krS9cDcMU. They were doing a couple dance, while me and Suho had solos. He woud be singing 'Angel' and I would be performing 'Like a G6' with some backup dancers. Kai's face proved me wrong because I thought the redness in his face declared that he was shy towards the skinship, but noooo, he didn't even have manner hands. He was using everything he got to touch her, of course, she didn't noticed that for she was too emersed into the music. There was body waving, hands-on-hips swaying, fingers-grazing-thighs, everything. Similar to Trouble Maker I woud say, but more slow. I wouldn't have practice until tomorrow since my choreographer was teaching them right now. My recording session of the song wouldn't begin until 8pm tonight so I had 5 more hours. Suho already went to teach his choir so I was there in a corner watching them with eagle eyes.

"Kai, I'm warning you buddy, just a little more and you have live yadong right here." Greg advised. Greg was our choreographer. Known for all the famous dances out there. 

"Kris, since you have nothing to do, why not try this out with Shin Hye? I think Kai here has had enough of...'skinship' for today." Awwww Greg, I have to touch her now? I'm gonna turn into a beet. Just watch, I know I will. I get really red guys, really red. 

"Sure, why not." I said trying to mask my trickling nervousness with coolness. As Greg taught me the moves which were soon to be in action with her's, I can't help but notice that there were alot of touching at MY inner thighs. Oh no. It's okay, chill. Handle it like a man. Once I've got the hang of it, he played the song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0krS9cDcMU) and Shin Hye came over to dance with me. The beginning wasn't bad just some badass dancing going on with smooth, fluid movements (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QspqwXIxYY) . It's a dance that can we can add our own personal feel & style to. I noticed how Shin Hye followed the choreography, but at the same time made the dance more feminine with touches of body waving and graceful flicks of the hands. I made the dance embody a more manly vibe with crisp leg action and sharp arm movements. I could see that the two of us made the dance exactly what would be described as 'Perfection'. Once the first half finished, we now proceed to the touchies. Yay. I pulled her arm in and she fit perfectly into my arms. We continued with the dancing and I could tell when we got to the more 'presonal' parts we were both heating up. Though she wasn't showing any skin I could see the prominent s-line she had going on under the loose white shirt. She looked like she had the 'Golden Ratio' you could say. When we neared the end, my leg just happens to stretch out a little farther then it needed too and thats when it happened. She fell. Thank god to years of basketball or I would've never had the fast insticts to catch her upon her fall. My left hand supported her back and my right lightly gripped her shoulders. I could see she closed her eyes and I smiled at her being scared. 

I heard her gasp, "I'm so sorry!", she said, sprinting out of my hold. *sigh* If only that could've lasted longer. 

"I should be the one who's sorry. My leg caused you to fall in the first place." I reassured her gently, the corners of my mouth rising a bit.

"No. It was my fault, so please accept the apology before we start doing the no-it was-my-fault thing.", she rebutted. 

I chuckled at her for knowing what I was trying to achieve out of this. "Well, you sure can read minds huh?"

She giggled. Music to my ears. *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* 

"THAT WAS AMAZING! Except for that final part, we gotta fix that, but everything else was amazing! It was dazzling, beautiful! The audience will love you guys! Now, Kai", Greg turned to Kai,"did you see that? Wonderful right? Would it be okay for you to have the solo and Kris to do the couple dance instead?"

I could see the hurt in Kai's eyes, but since Kai is Kai, he would say "of course"

"Of course. No probem." 

"I think that Kai should keep his position with Shin Hye, that was just practice after all. He knows more than I---" Greg stopped me before I could finish. I couldn't let my brother get hurt like this.

"But you do it so perfectly Kris."

"It's okay, I don't mind at all. I actually wanted to do a solo called "My Lady". Kai was smiling on the outside, but I could tell he was ripping in the inside.

"Okay! Well it's settled than we'll tell the recorder producer Kris ended up doing a dance instead. Okay then beautiful people, til' next time." Greg saluted and walked out. It was only us 3 now. Let's see who'll talk first. 

"That was nice of you Kai....", Shin Hye mumbled. Just by that sudden comment Kai's eyes lit up. He really likes her doesn't he. 

"It was nothing. You two were really good. If people didn't know that this was only for the concert they would've thought you were married or something.", my little bro winked at us two. He's usually playful when he's hiding that he's hurt. 

I looked up to see Shin Hye looking at me, I got taken aback but that didn't stop me from holding the eye contact. I looked at her features, I wonder how beautiful her parents were to create such a heavenly looking daughter. We both stopped looking at eachother and blushed from what we just did. She was red. How cute. 

SHIN HYE'S POV

I casted my gaze over Kris and coudn't hep but stare at his godly face. I remember when he touched me and how I touched him. Just the thought of it made my stomach errupt in butterflies. He was so quiet yet had a powerful stance, gentle but rough, and kind but mean....mean because...mean because. I'll find out one day, and when I do I'll then that means I'm....in love. 

KAI'S POV

Everything that went on in front of me stabbed me even deeper in the heart. I like her...so much. When did I even fall for her? When she danced with Kris, there was a knife. When Kris held her in his embrace, it inched towards my heart. When she slipped and Kris caught her and hoisted her up, it stabbed me. When the two stared at eacother, it stabbed even deeper. 


"Oh my gosh Kris!", Shin Hye exclaimed, her eyed focused on Kris's arm.....it had a cut and blood was making its way down to his hands. She rummaged through  her bag and took out a first aid kit. Her hands quickly and steadily opened the kit to collect some disinfecting wipes, ointment, and a large band-aid. She opened the wipes quickly, too quickly actually to earn herself a paper cut. She didn't notice though. But Kris did. And so did I. She wiped the cut gently, careful not to make it sting too much, and then her fingers lightly dabbed the ointment on the cut, and to finish off she pressed the band-aid on. Kris grabbed a band-aid from the kit and wrapped it around her cut for her. She was shocked from the sudden act but her eyes softened knowing that it was simply Kris tending to her. 

"Thank you.", they united in perfect sync. They laughed and looked at eachother, the knife this time didn't stop, but instead went right down to the bottom. Torn. My heart was completely torn.