HOT!

Summer Love Times 2

SHIN HYE'S POV

I recognize that face...HIM! THAT..THAT...FLIRT COMMENT DUDE! I quickly gained back my thoughts and proceeded into acting as if he wasn't there. Then maybe when he was off guard then i would use some moves on him. I turned around. PERFECT. He was of guard. Just when i was about to do a spin kick on him, I just froze. Hello? Anyone in my brain to do something? SHIN HYE DO SOMETHING!! By the time my mind decided to work he was already getting closer to me...gradually...gradually.He was...handsome? Nah. Cute? Hahaha. Pshh yeah right. With that attitude? But, I have to admit, he was handsome. REALLY handsome.

"You dropped this." In his hands was my phone. I noticed I had a missed call. From Suho! Did this snob do anything? Better not.

"So you decided to stalk me instead of giving it to me in the first place like a NICE normal guy would?" I had to be sharp with this guy.

"Well, by the time I found the phone and tried to find you, you were already a mile away from me. I had to keep up with you to give it back." He said

"Why were you walking so slowly then? If I were you I would speed up to give it back as soon as possible. Seeing you didn't do that, you had no idea the owner would be looking for her phone. Your still holding on to it. Give it."

"Well, maybe you should take into account that your buttons aren't buttoned up all the way, and that for a man is distracting. Here," he handed me the phone,"now why don't you fix those guys before i fix them for you?"

I looked down at my blouse. It was see through too. The first 3 buttons were ed, revealing a good porportion of my bra. THAT ERT! I quickly buttoned them up, realizing it was quite difficult to do that under pressure.

"You should thank me for not picking up your phone call from your boyfriend.I'm pretty sure others would and that would cause some drama between your relationship right?"

"I don't need to thank you since he's not my boyfriend and even if you did pick up he would be fine with it. But thanks anyways for trying to return my phone....ummm"

"Kai. I'm your new Elite buddy."

"Yeah thanks Kai." I sounded quite cold and blank. Perfect.

"Well, see you Shin Hye. Every Elite got a list of each Elite. You should've gotten it. Try reading it for once."

OHHHH. So thats what that little envelope was. Well then. Nice talking to you snob. *bubble sounds* Huh a text. From..KAI? He gave me his number?

From: Godly Kai

"See you around. ;p" it read

Godly? Snob. I'm not answering anything from him. Oh, almost lunch time better go grab a sandwich.

-A few days later-

Dance class was in 5 minutes and I'm already here, better late then never right? I decided to dress lightly and loosely, but not too lightly or too loosey because only Elites have extra classes. And you know what that means. Kai!  That ert. Yay. But at least Suho oppa is here and that other good looking guy right? Suho could protect me from any erted attempts and the tall guy....well i don't know about him. Considering he's Kai's friend, Kai might, just MIGHT influence him. Right then the door creaked open.

"Shin Hye-ah." Ahhh..Suho oppa you look nice today. We were kind of matching. I was wearing a white loose off-the-shoulder shirt with baby blue tank top inside, with ankle cuffed, dark blue, sweats. He was was wearing dark blue cuffed sweats and baby blue and white wide striped shirt. How cute^^ 

"Annyeonghaseyo Suho oppa and.....uhhh" What was his name?

"Kris." He replied emotionlessly. Does he hate me or what? I noticed his features. Sharp jawline, round lips, slim nose, fierce eyes... everything about him draws me in. He was god-like. 

The song we were dancing to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xFTx8alMU. What a catchy song, I made a mental note to download this later.

When we got to the part where we switch between legs along with our arms (this part ---> 0:45 in the mv). I felt my legs intertwine with someone else's and by the feel his legs were longer and stronger than mine. His legs, whose legs I still don't know to this point, pulled my leg down, along with my body because he was so goddamn strong, and we both tumbled down. 

"OOFF--" I heard a soft 'ooff' and looked down. Then again did I dare to open my eyes because I could tell this wasn't Suho, yeah oppa was taller than me but not this tall or this big. It was Kris I bet. I opened my eyes and saw that I was on top of him, literally on top of him, and he had one arm across my shoulder. He slowly fluttered his eye lashes and his iris's could be seen. What was that? Was he glaring? He's hot...like hotter than the sun.

I could only manage to utter one word. Not even a word I bet. 

"Oopps."

______________________________________________________________________________________ 

A/N: Author's Note

Is oopps a word? I love Kris's face, you?