Notices un-noticed

Summer Love Times 2

KRIS'S POV

Aiisshh, that girl. She fell on me and I have to say, she was pretty light. I mean REALLY light. Like a feather. She should eat a cheeseburger or something. What's up with Kai though? He thinks I like Shin Hye? She's not my type though. My type are graceful, filial, and kind girls. She was kind, I don't know about filial, haven't seen her in action with parents yet but one thing's for sure, no way in the world is she graceful! As for looks...she's beautiful. Exactly what would attract men these days, porcelain, alabaster skin, soft wavy brown hair and big eyes. I don't know....maybe I'll end up falling for her. That hasn't happened on a LONG time. But, why did I have to stare at her for 5 minutes? *PABO* ~guraedo gudae bomyeon nan, nomu banchak banchak nuni bushyeo gee gee gee gee gee~ ok anyways, she seemed surreal to me, her beauty was astonishing. WOAH. But, I know one thing. I don't have feeling for her.                                                                      

Yet.

KAI'S POV

"..someone...............and.........OHHHH LOOK STEAMED BUNS!" She turned around to see the chefs, yes Elite students get personal chefs, rolling trollies of steamed buns in baskets. Guess someone was missing Xiumin, an old pal of mine. Right there did I notice how beautiful she was. Not hot, not pretty, but beautiful. She had soft waves in her hair, her skin was like marble, and her eyes were surrounded by long, luscious lashes. OK. Bun time!!

SHIN HYE'S POV

I was tempted and nervous at the same time to hear who had taken Kris's heart. The boy was handsome, but did I really develope feelings for him that fast? No way. All I was feeling was the affect from the closeness we had at dance class. Nothing more. Right....? RIGHT! I'm listening and "STEAMED BUNS" errupted in the hall. That Kai, good thing there was a chef here, or I wouldn't even take a second to think about kicking his precious legs. Hehe, jk I'm not that evil. Now that he mentioned it, I am pretty hungry, being glared at burns a lot of calories, you know? I strolled over to the chef trying to look the happiest I can. HELLO, HE WAS SERVING STEAMED BUNS! MY FAVORITE! Reminds me of my old pal, Xiumin. 

"Hi, what can I do for you young miss?"

"Annyeonghaseyo *bow*, are these being served to a specific person or are these dieliveries for us?" Oh what a nice man he is, he has an eye smile too!

"Just some snacks for you guys. Would you like some? They came straight out from the steamer!"

"Oh, yes please! Kamsamitha ajusshi! I will eat it well!" I took his offering of 4 steamed buns and bowed him goodbye, I had a thing for old people.....not that he was old, but I think..'mature' people are so cute sometimes^^

KAI'S POV

I saw how she interacted with the old chef. She said thank you and bowed with enthusiasm and courtesy, very rare nowadays, and wasn't hesitant to take the baozis with two hands. (A/N: Accepting with two hands are a sign of respect to the old) It was nice seeing someone my age that still remembered how to treat adults. One thing I hated about girls is that that they don't respect their adults. No matter what adult they're dealing with, they need to show and give respect. Thats what garners attention from guys, not skimpy clothing and layers of makeup. Girls, this is who you should learn from. When she talked to chef-nim, I saw something in her eyes that she never bore when she was talking to me. Happiness. I don't feel like eating steamed bun anymore. I was on my way to my room when she said,"You want some? They're fresh!"

There it was, the happiness that she had in her eyes. I should tell that chef to come by often with steamed buns. I shook my head and gave her a dazzling smille. Happiness was enough for me. I stuck my hands in my pockets and swagged away to my room. Bye bye Shin Hye.

KRIS'S POV

-Before chef-nim came by-

I went out for a smoothie and came back to my dorm, hoping to catch up on a few chapters of Sherlock Holmes. As I read, I continuously looked at the clock, waiting for dinner to be served. Ugghh 2 More hours. Hmmmm...whats that I smell? STEAMED BUNS! YIPEE!! I put looked at the page I was on, 251, memorized it and dashed out to the door. I saw her heading towards the chef and backed in a bit. I heard how she conversated with the chef. Polite and smooth. She also sounded cheerful when she was talking, not like other people who talked to chefs like they were all that. As my eyes wandered over the chef, then to the steamed buns, I swear Xiumin, my old buddy, was like a cousin of their's or something, my pupils landed on her. Her eyes twinkled with delight as she spoke with the chef. A few feet behind her I spotted Kai, staring...no, GAZING at her. I could see that not only was he gazing over her, he was thinking about her too. Once the chef left, I saw how she bowed and waved goodbye. I felt the corners of my mouth tug a bit upwards to reveal a small smile. Kai smiled at her too when she did that, his smile was different though. This time a warm, genuine smile was worn on his face instead of the smirk he always sported. She trudged over to him and offered him some, he just shook his head and smiled. He walked towards our dorm and I can clearly see his face, a huge smile played upon his lips and his eyes were bright and shining. It was as if she had casted a spell on him. There was only one person that could make him smile like that......our noona.

KAI'S POV

When I smilingly rejected her offer I could see the hint of disappointment in her eyes. Kyeopta. My eyes looked up to see Kris behind the opening of our door. His attention was focused on something, or rather, someone. I followed his eyes to see Shin Hye, tearing a piece off of the buns and nibbling on the piece. She looked like a bunny who was blissfully chomping on a carrot. I turned back to notice Kris's slight smile and a glimmer of....of...something in his eyes. Something I couldn't put a finger on. We made eye contact and both agreed to return to our room. What a good day it has been.