The Beginning

Summer Love Times 2

KRIS'S POV 

I was driving to the dorm when I saw a puppy wandering on the road, I quickly pulled my brake and my head jerked painfully towards the window. The things I do for animals.....The puppy stopped ands strolled to my car door and peered through the window, looking at me. That's it. I'm taking you home with me. I can't help it, they're so cuddly and cute. I opened the door and the puppy made way for me. My hand grabbed the puppy by the stomach and the other supported it's legs. In it went to my passengers seat, with seatbelt of course. I continued my way to the dorm, now with a random puppy I picked up, hopefully it doesn't get dark soon, I was planning to meet up with Shin Hye. I took a swift glance at my watch, 7:28. Not too bad. 

I soon saw the rose bushes lining our dorm and parked in my reserved spot. I went over to the other side to bring out the little guy, though he was small, he put up a fight when I tried to pick him up. Did I mention that he was REALLY small. He wasn't even a quarter of my size. HAHAHA....little victory moment for finding a puppy really small. My feet carried me to my dorm, I was about to open my door when I heard someone's voice....HER voice.

"WILLY!!! OH MY GOSH, WILLY!", Shin Hye exclaimed. There was a guy behind her, with a relieved expression on his face. Great. I found their dog. 

"Kris?....Why do you have Willy?"

"I found him on the road---" 

"And you just decided to take a random puppy in?", Shin Hye finished for me, with a raised brow. 

"Yep."

"Thanks...you found him.", the guy stepped in and held out a hand for Willy. So long little buddy. 

"Yeah, thanks Kris.", Shin Hye flashed a smile and turned to walk away. 

"Hey, Shin Hye."

"Yeah?" She walked closer to me.

"Are you free tonight?"

"I'm Pretty sure I am. Why?"

"Do you want to go out for dinner?"

I could see her cheeks were turning into a slight shade of pink. That made me smile. "That'd be great.  When are we going?"

"Now would be a nice time. Let's---"

"Wait, I need to change."

I smiled warmly at her,"I'll wait here."

"I'LL BE REAL QUICK!", she shouted from her closed door. I chuckled, cute. 

SHIN HYE'S POV 

Kris just asked me out for dinner, just a simple dinner, but why was my heart beating so fast? Gotta go change! I looked at my reflection...hmmmm. Dark washed jeans, a sheer blouse, and a peach cami was what I was sporting right now. I shuffled through my closet.....I pulled out my white, sleeveless blouse and grabbed a pair of mint green shorts. Since it was summer, light colors suit the weather and atmosphere. I looked at myself http://www.yesstyle.com/en/shinn-mandarin-collar-sleeveless-ruffle-blouse/info.html/pid.1031122989, satisfied with my fashion sense I opened my shoe closet. Yes I have seperate closets for my shoes. I can't help that I have so many pairs, I am a girl, right? I pulled out my favorite pairs I haven't worn in forever and slipped them on http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ni-kiyo-genuine-leather-lining-pumps-lilac-40/info.html/pid.1030355172. Since I've started living here, my heels have been neglected and I've been giving way, way too much love towards my Tory Burch black flats. I mean I didn't need the extra height, I was already 5'6 (pretty tall for an asian girl), but heels just made you feel special you know? Ok, enough with my sympathy towards shoes, Kris must be thinking I'm crazy for taking so long. I grabbed for my clutch and made may towards the door. There was Kris, looking as handsome as ever. He didn't need to change, I'm pretty sure he could've walked at the red carpet right now and look perfectly fine. He was ALWAYS dressed for the red carpet. He does it so effortlessly. I walked up to him and smiled.

"I hope I didn't take too long..."

"Not at all, you took surprisingly, only 3 minutes. Very impressive for a girl. You look wonderful....we should get going now."

I simply nodded and followed him to his car. WOW. Nice car. I was about to open my door when he pulled the handle and opened it for me.

"Trying to make me look bad?", Kris asked, looking amused. 

"N-no..I was..since you were...I-I", I saw him let out a laugh. Wheewww, he was just kidding. Wy am I so nervous? I need to calm down. 

The drive to the restaurant was nice, not too awkward, no too talkative. We conversed about nothing in particular, just random stuff like the weather, food, pushies, etc. I could tell we had arrived from the gradual stop the car took. Once again, he opened the door for me, now taking my hand to help me out too. If the lighting wasn't dark where we were, I would've looked like a cherry. Just a single touch from him sent sparks throughout my body. As we made our way in the restaurant, I knew right away that it was insanely expensive. The furniture was modern and sophisticated, the lighting was dimly lit, and there was a small lake in the middle of the restaurant. With fire in it. I didn't know water and fire could mix. Well, I guess they can. Our waiter lead us to a table with burgundy, suede chairs and cream, origami towels. We took a seat and Kris and the waiter conversed in a foreign language that I didn't know of. Chinese, probably? Yep, chinese, I heard xie xie.

"This place is beautiful..."

"I helped choose the color theme for each table.", Kris said, taking a sip of his water.

"You?....How?", I was surprised. 

"One of my friends own the place, his name is Luhan. We were best friends since 2nd grade."

"Wow, you have good sense of color."

"I know....after all I do have a sister." Judging by his tone of voice, it wasn't something he wanted to talk about.

"Say Shin Hye.."

"Hmm?"

"Will you.....go out with me?

My heart skipped a beat. YES! YES! AND YES! I wanted to say that but of course to protect my pride I said," I would love to, Kris." I sent him a warm, bright smile. He saw the smile and returned with the most gorgeous smile ever. My insides just melted.....SO handsome. I glanced around, soaking in every detail that I could. All of the people were dressed fancily, good thing I changed because I saw NO ONE wearing jeans. Not even the waiters. Heck, even the waiters could walk  the red carpet and look stunning. My eyes fell upon Kris's features. He really was beautiful....god sure spent extra time on him, huh? His eyes met mine and we locked eye contact. Who ever turns away loses. The battle is on. I'm pretty sure we stared at eachother for quite a long time because I could smell, not see for my eyes were still on his, a mouth watering scent in front of me. I'm sure he could too. I didn't even know when the food arrived. Finally we tore apart...at the same time.

"I win.", Kris declared, chewing on a piece of meat.

"What? We tore apart at the same time!"

"You blinked first." 

"You didn't say anything about blinking!"

"Neither did you."

"I didn't know I was supposed to say something!"

"You lose."

"Chea---", but before I could even say -ter he fed me. With a smile. And with this, I admit defeat. I'll get you next time....

"It's not lady-like to talk with food in our mouths, isn't that right Shin Hye-ah?" I shot him a glare and continued chewing. Aishhh...I took my fork and piled on as much stuff as I could, now my fork was ready for attack. MUWAHAHA. I stretched my deathly loaded fork at him, smiling sweetly. He looked at it and opened his mouth...OH HOHO...Theres pepper in here. Kris gotta go bye-bye. But little did you know Kris loved EXTREMELY spicy stuff. He chewed and chewed. No reaction..hhmmmpp.

"That was a failed attempt, trying to make me choke to death, you could say.", he said with a smirk. I continued to eat my food and he said something that made me blush so hard...

"But admit it....you looked at me first." 

"Never in your dreams."

"Never?" 

"Never."

I looked up to see his fork piled with 5 peppers...OMG I can't eat that.....KRIS WHYY??!

"Admit it or you'll eat this."

"3......2.....1--"

"I ADMIT IT!!"

"Hmmm...thought so." Then he started laughing and I couldn't hold my laughter in any more and laughed with him. I will never forget this night, with you Kris....