The Other Elite

Summer Love Times 2

SHIN HYE'S POV

OH NO!!!!! MY GLASS SLIPPER JUST CRASHED ON THE FLOOR!!! OTTEOKE!!??!! *HUHU* It wasn't a real slipper that I wore, just a model to decrate my room. But it's broken now. WOAH. It crashed down really loudly and no one in the other dorms came out to see what was going on? Snobs. I stopped and observed my surroundings. Dang. This dorm was huge. Nicely decorated too. My eyes fell upon my pile of luggage, searching for my most needed bag. OMG, WHERE IS IT? I frantically dove into all of my suitcases, hoping to find it. What is IT, you ask? Well ladies, we all know what we need the most in the world right? HELLO, MY UNDERWEAR BAG WAS MISSING. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ONLY ONE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR FOR 4 YEARS??? My precious underwear bag.....with all of my precious VS . I'm gonna smell bad. What am i gonna do if some guy comes by me and gives me a hug?? I'll reek. I'll be like a homeless person!! What if i--- My thoughts were cut short when a sudden knock rang through my ears. Better not be the snobs, I'm not in the mood for careless people. I jumped down the mini flight or stairs and ran to the door *twist*....THE SNOBS.

"Were you perhaps looking for .......this?" I Iooked up to see a giant sized guy. He wasn't fat, pretty lean and slim actually, but his height was.WOW. In his hands was a familiar looking bag, lined with black. Oh. Did i mention the material was clear? CLEAR? I could CLEARLY see my favorite pair of black with intricate lace detailing along the sides. I could also see my other often worn ones with little bows at th---OH WAIT, HE COUD SEE THEM TOO. 

"Oh...umm, yess...thanks.." I replied, sounding a bit too shakey for my liking. I reached out and grabbed the bag. Gosh was this embarassing. Another tall guy walked out of the dorm, not as tall as the first one though. 

"Come one bro, let's go, are you flirting with her or something?", he teased. How very snobby of him. Okay, i officially hate him now.

"Well..umm...I'll see you around then." The tall one said to me. Hmm. He has better manners than the other one. 

"Yeah." I managed to say only that much. When there was only silence, I looked down at my rose gold Michael Kors watch my best friend gave to me. 8:54. I wonder what he was thinking when he found my bag. I mean it's not everyday you find a girl's personal, and I mean REALLY personal belongings. I can't believe that just happened. He even saw my very......FEMININE ones, *cough* lace *cough*Just thinking about it makes me go red, to cool off I decided to step outside for a bit of fresh air.

I saw the shorter snob from the dorm and tried to get his attention to ask for his name but he ignored me. Hmmph. Fine. Be that way.

"SHIN HYE!" A voice called out to me...it couldn't be....I haven't seen him since---

"Shin Hye, hey."

"Suho oppa!" No way.....this was the guy that got me the watch. He's been my best friend since high school. Man did i miss him.

"How have you been?", he questioned with his signature grin that I haven't seen in a while.

"Healthy as ever. You?"

"Same. I have good news. Though you won't believe me. You know how there's only 3 Elites each year right? Well this year, I tried the test and I passed above the requirement for Elites, and they took me in!"

"Woah...really?" Woohoo! Suho oppa gets to be near me...I kind of like him. I mean who wouldn't? Such a flower boy Suho is.

"You want to go on a date to celebrate? Not a couple thing,but you know as buddies?", Suho suggested

"Sure, I would love to!"

"Tastea tomorrow at 10 am? I'll call you!" As he waved goodbye he jogged to his car. Suho stopped when he saw the guy that returned my . I saw that they both exhanged a word or two and then both left. The tall guy passed me without a single glance.

SUHO'S POV

As I waved goodbye to Shin Hye, I spotted a tall figure beside the water fountain infront of the entrance of the dorms. He was looking at me.

"Hey." He said 

"Hey." I said. Well he seems nice. Before I even had the chance to blink he walked off, passing by Shine Hye. Shin Hye eyed him when he walked by, but he didn't even at the least look at her. Interesting. I quickened up my pace and drove away. 

SHIN HYE'S POV

The clock ticked 9:56 when I came home. Woah. An hour already. I took a shower and changed into some navy shorts and a loose cream colored, plain shirt. I finished up by washing my face and brushing my teeth. Gotta keep those pearly whites white and pearly! I snuggled into the carefully, already made bed and closed my eyes. Sleep found me within a few minutes. We'll see what will happen tomorrow.