Kris's Jealousy

Summer Love Times 2

KRIS'S POV:

What should I do, If that guy, what's his name, Dae Hyun. Ugh, he not that handsome, not even tall. And Shin Hye is obsessed with that DOMO thing. Who knows what he's gonna do to her. But I am her hero if that guy ever does anything to her, I'm like THE NEW HANDSOME-TALL-SUPERMAN!!!!!! I am going to see her now, superman to the rescue... no... that isn't right. Who Knows.

I walked to the MPR and looked both ways, if I get punched again, Dan Hyun is really jealous. I was walking slowly again and I suddenly stopped when I saw 2 figures that look familiar. It looked like Shin Hye and that DOMO guy. Seriously, why is he with her, and my Shin Hye is actually laughing along. I speeded up to barge into their conversation.

"Hey Kris, what brings you here?", Shin Hye asked while looking at her weird DOMO friend.

"UUMMM, I wanted to say hi to your new friend.", I said sarcasticly looking at his height. Wow, He's that short, he doesn't look good with Shin Hye. "Well, hello Dan Hyun."

" Hey, you're Kris right?", He looked bored but his eyes lighten up when he looked at Shin Hye.

"You guys are getting along well, it's like you guys know each other already.", She said with a slight smile.

" Yah, I think so too, right Kris," He said looking bored again.

"I better get going now, DOMO, see you in the next class, save me a seat too. Okay?", Shin Hye said making eye contact.

I walked away with Shin Hye and we didn't talk much on the way, but he has a nickname. I don't have one and I am dating her, this guy really is an influence. His  nickname is DOMO, I want that nickname. Then Shin Hye opened and said...

"Are you okay, I feel that I need to take care of you a bit more."

"UMMMM, I'm okay, no worries, but can I have a nickname.", I asked with aegyo.

"Are you jealous of DOMO, Dan Hyun???????", she asked curiously.

"Of course not, I just want one, because I feel we need to get a little closer.", I said looking at my LV shoes.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I get it, you want a nickname because we aren't that close. I'm letting you know that I'm dating you and the whole school knows.. what else do you want. DOMO Dan Hyun is just a friend that has helped me alot, during my studies, so don't think that I didn't care about you... it's just I have been busy.", Shin Hye said getting a bit angry.

"Okay, I won't ask for anything else, but can I just get one nickname.", I asked with a smile.

"You know what, I'm not gonna give you a nickname until you get over with that jealousy, he's just a friend Kris. The expression on your face says that you're jealous. This never happened to you when Kai pecked me on the cheek or maybe when I was with Su Ho Oppa.", Her words got longer.

"I'm not jealous, geeeezzzz, all I want is a nick----", before I could finish she took off with Suho. she said hi and walked to the MPR with him smiling with him. My heart almost torn in to pieces... AM I REALLY THAT JEALOUS?????!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

=========================

A/N: Sorry if this chapter has mistakes because I typed on my IPAD, so sorry. Plz comment.