Unexpected Surprise

Summer Love Times 2

KRIS'S POV

"Kai, where's our luggage? My new LV team high lace ups are in there!" (Kris"s shoes:http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Men/Shoes, can you imagine what Kris would look like in these? HOLY KRISUS <3)

"Chill bro, dad had Mr.Jung deliver them to our new dorms. Don't worry I have Gucci presents for Tao in my luggage, and you know what happens when Tao's Gucci gets scratched..." Kai said.

"Flight for New York to Seoul #4 is taking off in 10 minutes" Dang, that announcement could've blasted my ears off...lower down the volume a bit airport people, your gonna ruin Kris Wu's ears...geesh. Sorry to be in such a bad mood, I'm not very much of a morning person as you can see. Kai put ice cubes inside my shirt this morning. I despise ice cubes. Plus I couldn't find my fuzzy socks that I usually wear on flights to keep my toes warm and snuggly...they're pink by the way, a soft baby pink color....shhhhhh, thats secret between us okay?

As I began to make way through the airport murmurs and whispers enveloped my hearing senses. "whoah..." "he's hot" "so handsome" Yeah, I agree, my looks are ranked above normal, but I wouldn't consider myself as 'hot' or anything. Just above-normal-looking, you know?

Once I sat in my seat, 54D, Kai was already starting to sleep. Hmmmm....I see something...ICE CUBES!

"Can I have some ice cubes, just in a cup? Thank you." I asked the flight attendants. They were more then happy to asisst me in my awesome plane to surprise my step-brother with....well you'll see ;] I politely took the cup they gave me with two hands and a killer smile. I waited unti the lights were off... and BAM... Kai woke up with D.O's face expression! " WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!!???" Kai said... pissed now? OH what now brother?? hehehe

 "I wanted you to cool off because I'm so hot.. choo know!"

-Arrived at Seoul-

KAI'S POV

" Where's the restroom... where is it.. I want to go NOW," Kai said in a baby voice. Stupid Kris, I think I need to spill Orange juice on his new LV, what do you call them lace ups or something, shoes.

"Omo... it's a gift shop.. do you want a teddy bear Kai?", Kris said.

"No... do you? I don't think teddy bears suit me, how about bunnies?" I challenged

"Okay, I love bunnies" Kris said sarcasticly. Hmmpph, my brother sure knows how to play the game. But, thats what you would expect from such a godly looking guy.

-In the car- http://homeautodesign.com/2011/05/black-and-white-maybach-exelero-bryan-williams-collection/maybach-exelero-bryan-williams-birdman-luxury-car/

NO ONE'S POV

The step-brothers didn't look at each other.... So the whole ride continued on in silence... The car halted abruptly thanks to Kai's madly professional driving skills. They arrived at their destination, a hugely built campus with freshly cut grass and colorful flowers. They parked their car at the space specially reserved for them. Everyone at SM Academy had a spot reserved for their car with their last name on it. In their case they had 2. Wu & Lee. They hopped out of the car and all eyes were on them. I mean with looks like THAT how can they not get eye ? They made a quick pace across the campus to a dorm division welcoming them with the sign, 'WELCOME MR.WU & MR.LEE'. They had 1 more dorm next to theirs, must be another elite student, since the school only has 3 elite students a year. Elites are special. They have the looks, brains, and money. Thats why their dorms were special too. Everything in the step-brother's dorm was different from the regular dorms. The modernly built frniture, the highly polished mirrors, the king sized beds decorated with brand name comforters, and not to mention the food. OH BOY. This is gonna be fun. They heard footsteps, must be the other elite. *CRASH*

"Someone's clumsy....it isn't good for dudes to be so clumsy." Kai said.

"Maybe it isn't a dude." Kris smirked. Who could it be?