2 Broken Hearts

Summer Love Times 2

>A COUPLE OF DAYS PASSED<

SHIN HYE'S POV:

Today is the SM Concert... the best day ever ... unless I totally embarrass myself infront of the audience. I need to get dressed and rehearse with Kris. I ran to Greg and asked if kris was here yet.... apparently he's still sleeping... well... I guess I need to practice by myself... On my way to the locker room, I saw Kai crying. Wow, he's so NOT godly... like he always does this... I walked up to him and asked what's wrong.

"Are you okay," I said looking quite worried.

"No, I'm hurt... really hurt," Kai said.

"Um... where... do you need to go to the nurse," I replied.

He took my hand and placed it on his chest where his heart was... I was confused.. so that means a girl rejected him... haha... well, I can't sound too mean, I need to ask him.

"Soooo... UMMM... a girl  broke up with you or she just rejected you??????!!!!!!!!!!!!", I said while looking down.

"Yah, do you know who that girl is," Kai said sobbing again.

"No, but if you want to tell me who, I will try my best to help you.", I said smiling lightly.

"Shin Hye, I like her.. but I don't know if she will accept me.", he said.

Hold on, what did he just say.. SHIN.. what, ME?????!!!!! So he's saying that he likes me... well that explains everything. Wow... he really does.

"Hold on a second, so you like me and you are afraid that I might reject you.", I said with confusion.

" Do you want me to repeat the whole thing or are you good with it," Kai said now angry.

" No thanks.. I'm good," I said trying to get up.

I turned around and started toward the Girl's restroom.

KAI'S POV:

That was a bit harsh on her, wht does she even think of me... I need to get here and a bit quicker before Kris asks her on a date. i still need to slow down on Shin Hye because she might be heart broken, and just because of Kris.

SHIN HYE'S POV:

I cleared my face and headed toward the MPR. I saw Kai sitting staring at me, but I looked away quickly. I went to Kris and we started rehearsing, while Greg helped Suho and Kai learn their choreography. When we were done rehearsing... Kris gave me a note and told me to not open it until I get to my dorm. So I did what he said and opened it............

THE NOTE:

Dear Shin Hye,

I really need to talk to you so meet me backstage after the SM Concert. This is really important to me. Remember, okay.

From: Kris

I put the note in my bag and headed to the SM concert for my make-up and wardrobe. It was 9:00... The concert is starting in 30 minutes so I decided to go say good luck to SuHo Oppa.When SuHo Oppa saw me, he said hi and good luck. Awww Suho oppa, you are indeed an angel, especially in that ivory tux.

 The concert was starting... so SuHo Oppa was first singing Angel. Music stared and everyone started waving their glow sticks. SuHo's voice was like an angel. OMO... I didn't realize that the MC was calling out me an Kris now so..... bowed to the audience and started dancing the way we rehearsed. My mind shut everything out except for Kris and the music. We danced fiercely, passionately, and we made the uber hot dance soar up into a whole new level of hot. We made the dance and us look Y. CLASSY. EXPENSIVE. The crowd roared furociously when our lips almost touched. They also roared many other times when I slid my body down Kris's. They roared the loudest when he hoisted me up and spun me around his waist, then to finish of the move his arms lead my arms to slide my body between his legs. Such a erted crowd. Keke.

KAI'S POV:

The knife was back and I could feel it coming closer and closer and all I wanted to do was run away. It stabbed me harder than before... Kris and Shin Hye were dancing together... My heart was broken, broke into a million pieces that will never come back.

KRIS'S POV:

When the SM Concert was finished.... Shin Hye and I went backstage. I told her.....

"Shin Hye, I like you, and can you please not reject me.", I said looking into her eyes.

"Kris, that's reallly sweet of you, but I already like someone else." She said with a cute smile that always melted me.

"Can't you just give me a chance?" I said, my voice barely a whisper as I was down at my shoes.

"Kris, I don't want to break your heart...but I like someone else..." Shin Hye said looking at me.

SHIN HYE'S POV:

Today, I think I just broke 2 pure hearts today....I gave Kris a chance but, what about Kai... I need to figure this out.... and give Kai at least another chance just like Kris, but they're brothers. No matter who I choose they'll end up hating each other!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I rushed on this chapter... so if there are any mistakes, i am really sorry. PLZ.. comment and subscribe so you don't have to search up my stoy again!!!! Thanks!