Spilling the beans

What I'm a PARENT ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author replies CONGRATS TO SUNYE'S WEDDING!

@blipblip Sorry Yuri didn't win. But there will still be some more drama for the love triangle until Sohee ends up with her rightful partner ;)

@lixzzi Hey Krystal won! Hahaha. Thank You. I guess I'm just a really big wonder girls fan haha. (esp Yoobin n Sohee)

@ryehanah hehehe. I don't know yet. But that;s for commenting. Does anyone smell drama?

 

 

 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

A/N Congratulations to Sunye and hope she will live a happy married life now! SO happy snsd girls attended as well. WOnder Generation! ANyways hope you guys like this update. Krystal seems to have won the poll ;) So please anticipate KrySoo Baby ;)  Muhahaha  Sorry Blipblip !

 

" How did you know I have a child with Jessica?" Yoobin asked Ye eun bewildered. It was just after they have finished watching the audition for the Council Charity Concert.  They were in a waiting room now not too far from the rest of the student councils from both school.

" I have my ways." Ye eum mumbled under her breathe. She had been longing to confront Yoobin for a long time. Not because she was annoyed at the fact that Yoobin was hiding it from the group. Gosh Ye eun is doing the exact same thing so she has no place to blame. Though Tiffany is desperate to tell her friends, Ye eun had persuaded her not too. So far only Tiffany's father knew about this and luckily for the two... mostly Ye eun that Tiffany's father was willing to keep quiet about this. If  Ye eun's mother found out then ... all heal would break loose. Ye eun would be like an over cooked pig. Burnt from head to toe.  The three children or shall Ye eun call monsters? where staying at Tiffany's house and Ye eun haven't visit them once since last week. Yes. Yes . Say that Ye eun is a bad father but who could blame her when not one but THREE! kids pop up and tell her that she is married to a girl and has three children of her own when she is just starting to live life.

" I moved in with Jessica last week. We're still attending different school, but we're trying to spend as much time with Yumi as we could. We're secretly dating now. So keep it a secret for me will you?" Ye eun looked at her friend astonished. This was not how she expected her doofus of a friend to handle the situation. Ye eun was hoping that she would get some ideas of how to get away from the kids but seeing how commited Yoobin was to her child made Ye eun felt a little bit of guilt eating up on her. Maybe I should visit them later..?  Ye eun could only complied with Yoobin's suggestion.

"So when are you planning to tell the others? You do know that Taeyeon and Sunmi are officially dating." Yoobin laughed and nodded.

"I don't know when. But maybe when Jessica is more comfortable with our relationship." Ye eun nodded. She thought to herself for awhile before asking the tan latter.

" Are you really planning to take it seriously? I mean ... you never lasted with anyone for more than a month." the blonde girl posed the question. Ye eun knew her friend will enough to know her die hard habits.

" I hope so. I mean I want to change for my daughter. I think it's not too hard for me to fall in love with Jessica and stay faithful. I mean I think I'm already falling for her. Jessica... she is just different you know..." Yoobin paused for a while. A satisified smile grew on her face just thinking about the girl. " I don't know but that Jung just makes me want to change for the better." Yoobin laughed her cheesiness off and soon Ye eun joined in.

" You know Yoobin I would never expected you to change for that Jung." Ye eun stated as she patted Yoobin's bacl comfortingly. Yoobin agreed as said jokingly.

"Well you never know, you may end up with that RedHead one day." Ye eun frozed. Yoobin did not know how right she was. Or did she?

===

Yoobin held Jessica's hand as they sat side by side on a bench in the deserted park. They had spent sometime thinking it through and Jessica has decided to confront Tiffany about her current status situation. Yoobin agreed since she had told Jessica that Ye eun found out about it. As she was watching the ice princess beside her spacing out her lips curved upwards and her eyes formed two crescent moon.  Yoobin's hand brush against Jessica's cheek causing the latter to turned to Yoobin.

Unknowingly, Yoobin had closed the gaps between the two and now Jessica could feel the older's rhymthic breathing on her. Then time seems to stopped for the two as Yoobin leaned forward brushing her lips against the brunette. The soft red lips felt heavenly on Jessica's and a surge of electric ran through both of them. But Jessica couldn't accept it. Even though she wanted to more but she knew it wasn;t right. Once she felt Yoobin's tongue grazing against her botton lips begginnig for entrance. She immediately broke away from the kissed and pushed the older girl away.

Ouch! A glint of disappointment could be seen in Yoobin's eyes but the latter apologised for her rash actions.

"Sorry, Yoobin. I'm just not ready yet." There was silence between them. Yoobin's hands were no longer intwined with Jessica. Instead now they were sitting on Yoobin's lap.  The dark beauty stared at Jessica quietly for a while as if she knew the reason behind the rejection but the tan girl remained silent. Jessica observed as Yoobin's chest heaved up and a long sigh came out from her parted lips before her diaphragm went down again. Yoobin laid down on the grass on watched the sky above her. 

" I'm just not ready to trust you yet. Your player's past..." Jessica's were left hanging when she saw the older held her breath and clenched her hands in anger. Yoobin was shutting her eyes while biting down her lips.

" Is that the only reason?" Yoobin's voice was distant. It was as if Yoobin knew something. Something that Jessica didn't know. " I can change Jessica. No. Acutally, I'm already changing right now for you." The older girl's voice was almost in a whisper. " But if you're not ready then I'll wait." Yoobin said firmly. She finally opened her eyes and flashed a sincere smile to the latter before intertwing their hands together again.

" COme on let's go to Tiffany. You want to tell her the news right?"

===

Before Ye eun could think about going home to finish off the list of people who had made it for the audition - a certain angry someone had pulled her into an empty janitor closet. Ye eun's back was meet with the wall as she felt two dark brown orbs burning into her skin. Tiffany was pinning Ye eun against the wall with her body as she looked up into Ye eun's face with fury. Before the blonde girl could open , Tiffany had beat her to it.

"You didn't bother to come and visit the kids once this week. And don't even think about making up excuses about being busy with school work and such. I'm not taking any of that." A very anger redhead scold the taller girl.  Ye eun sighed in defeat as she listened to Tiffany rumbled on and on about how selfish and irresponsible Ye eun was. But the latter voice grew softer as she said the following.

"The kids miss you. As much as Sooyoung likes to annoy you. They all really want to see you."  Ye eun turned her head back to see the disappointment in Tiffany's eyes. Uncontrollable tears cascaded down the redhead's cheeks causing the blonde girl to become flustered. Brushing away the tears with her thumbs. Ye eun wrapped her arms around Tiffany and brough the girl closer to her.
 

" Hey Redhead, I'm sorry okay. Promise I'll come over now" Ye eun apologised as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter